Start by marking “Starting an eBay Business for Dummies” as Want to Read:
Starting an eBay Business for Dummies

Starting an eBay Business for Dummies

3.37 of 5 stars 3.37  ·  rating details  ·  57 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Want to pick up extra cash? Explore opening an eBay store? Unload your dusty disco albums or the collection of antlers in the basement? Hey, those poor, dead deer could lead to a rich, lively career. Whether you want to build an eBay business from scratch or just want to make sure you’re up on eBay’s policy changes and taking advantage of new automation tools, this guide w ...more
Paperback, Second Edition, 384 pages
Published September 17th 2004 by Wiley (first published December 15th 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Starting an eBay Business for Dummies, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Starting an eBay Business for Dummies

Chip'sBookBinge
Meh. Starting an eBay Business for Dummies is typical of a lot of Dummie books. All of them, including this one have a tendency to really dumb things down. Hey, what was I expecting with the word 'Dummies' in the title? I was hopefully it would get a little bit deeper. About the only thing I really took away from this book was the section on Tax Returns and the idea that I will have to start book-keeping should my business take off. I'd say give this book a Rent if you want to look up specific q ...more
Anna
I found this book to be helpful. It had some good basic tips for selling on eBay. It gave me some ideas on where to find stuff to sell and some other tips I hadn't heard before online.
Marie
I quit reading this. The entire eBay landscape has changed so much as to make this book almost entirely obsolete. Must be why I found it at Half-Price Books in the first place.
Nancy
I'm reading it, but I haven't used any of its tips yet. So far it looks excellent.
Kennedy
I'm reading it right now trying to figure out eBay! Hope it helps! :)
Marina Andreou
Marina Andreou marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Nate Hunkele
Nate Hunkele is currently reading it
May 01, 2015
Claire_sophie
Claire_sophie marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2015
Hani
Hani marked it as to-read
Apr 02, 2015
Miriam
Miriam marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
John
John marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2015
Gjordj
Gjordj marked it as to-read
Mar 14, 2015
Zoe
Zoe added it
Mar 11, 2015
Jaime
Jaime added it
Mar 08, 2015
Janice
Janice marked it as to-read
Feb 18, 2015
Shannon Burnett
Shannon Burnett marked it as to-read
Jan 14, 2015
Kimberly Cassidy
Kimberly Cassidy marked it as to-read
Jan 13, 2015
Christine
Christine marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
Dec 28, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
eBay for Dummies Facebook & Twitter for Seniors for Dummies eBay Business All-In-One for Dummies eBay Business All-in-One Desk Reference for Dummies The Ultimate Online Customer Service Guide: How to Connect with Your Customers to Sell More!