Start by marking “Ms America and the Villainy in Vegas (Beauty Queen Mysteries, No. 2)” as Want to Read:
Ms America and the Villainy in Vegas (Beauty Queen Mysteries, No. 2)

Ms America and the Villainy in Vegas (Beauty Queen Mysteries #2)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  105 ratings  ·  13 reviews
(Series #2) When Happy Pennington pulls bridesmaid duty for pageant-wear purveyor Sally Anne Gibbons, the last thing she expects to find at the altar is a corpse. But at these over-the-top nuptials that’s what she gets: a dead best man and a groom who just might be the killer.

Sometimes it seems everybody in Sin City has a secret, from the cocktail waitress trying to land a
ebook
Published May 1st 2012 by Bramerton Press

To ask other readers questions about Ms America and the Villainy in Vegas, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Ms America and the Villainy in Vegas

Tia
I love these books !!! I feel like I can not say that enough , I am not a huge fan of humorous books but this one is amazing. I love the whole beauty queen aspect of the story, I love all the supporting characters, they are really all entertaining and they are so well developed , for such a quick read you really get a complete range of stories for each. Happy is married so she competes in Ms. America so its a little different then all the kiddie pageants that people are used to seeing. She is a ...more
Kara
Another quick read. The characters are fun and the mystery is well paced with some fun twists, though the ending on this one felt a little too tidy to me. Enjoyed the first in this series as well. Good for when you're in the mood for a quick, not too serious whodunit.
Anne
So, I started reading this and wondered why I was bothering. Too much fashion and "I'm a beauty queen" for my taste. But the more I read, the more I warmed to the characters. This was a fun read.
Lauren
3.5 the characters are entertaining for the most part. but it gets old with the a beauty queen does this... a beauty queen does that.
Susan
Reading this was a great way to end each day.
Kathryn
Given my negative interest in beauty pageants, I am amazed by how much I'm enjoying this series. But the protagonist, Happy Pennington, is so appealing and real, and the plots are so twisty and compelling--even more so in this second book than in the first one--that I find it hard to put these mysteries down. And, in fact, the look into pageant world is fascinating in its own right--and this is certainly a great milieu for crime, intrigue, and the investigation thereof. Looking forward to book 3 ...more
Sarahanne
I really enjoy the premise and the characters. Even the parts that I saw coming were tub to watch unfold.
Sarah Wright
I love the author's style of writing and that Happy is always interested in trying to solve the crime(s) that just so happen to happen when she's around...even if everybody tells her not to!

I can't wait to read the author's next book about Happy Pennington and her friends!
Michele

LOVE this series! Always fun, always clever.
The plots are a great mix of reality and cozy luck.
The characters are developing and introductions of new cast is not disappointing or disruptive.
I recommend these books to everyone who enjoys a fun, clever cozy!
Allison
Loved this 2nd book in the series. Enjoyed the descriptions of the clothes, especially the outfits worn for the wedding (at the beginning of the book)...too funny but truly atypical Vegas wedding.
Kristine
I think I may have liked the first book better, can't really say why, but I did enjoy this one. Fun series with a likeable cast of characters and light mystery.
Heather
Great second outing for the series. I love the characters...except Happy's mom. She's just annoying and not in a cute or funny way. Looking forward to more!
Mike Reiser
I wanted a fast who done it.
Evelyn
Evelyn marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2015
Stacy
Stacy marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2015
Marianne
Marianne marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2015
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Britney
Britney marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Kay Card
Kay Card marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Diana Dempsey traded in an Emmy-winning career in TV news to write fast, fun romantic fiction. Her debut novel, Falling Star, was nominated for a RITA award for Best First Book by the members of Romance Writers of America. Other of her novels have been Top Picks of Romantic Times or selections of the Doubleday Book Club.

In her dozen years in television news, the former Diana Koricke played every o
More about Diana Dempsey...

Beauty Queen Mysteries (4 books)
  • Ms America and the Offing on Oahu (Beauty Queen Mystery, #1)
  • Ms America and the Mayhem in Miami (Beauty Queen Mysteries, No. 3)
  • Ms America and the Whoopsie in Winona (Beauty Queen Mysteries, No. 4)
Falling Star Ms America and the Offing on Oahu (Beauty Queen Mystery, #1) Chasing Venus Too Close to the Sun Ms America and the Mayhem in Miami (Beauty Queen Mysteries, No. 3)