Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Finger Never Sleeps (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #5)

Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Finger Never Sleeps (Only the Ring Finger Knows #5)

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  83 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Wataru is still reeling from learning that Youichi is not only delaying his return from visiting his old girlfriend in New York, but that Youichi has returned his ring, as well. With graduation looming, is this the end for the lovers, or merely a new beginning?
Published September 11th 2012 by Digital Manga Publishing

Neko
Coming in August Baby!!!
Just in time for my birthday!!!

This says September but Akadot Retail gets it almost a whole month before. I'll be getting it then cuz I'm going to the store to get this final baby!! I can't believe It's almost here!! ;A; I can cry!!

EDIT: 7/28
Came out sooner than expected! Went to Akadot yesterday and got it. Reading and already loving!! ;A;// I am so sad knowing this is the end... BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!!

EDIT: 7/30
Done. It was wonderful! What a great end to this series! So...more
Siina
The last part of the Ring Finger series was a good conclusion for Yuichi and Wataru. I especially liked the two short stories at the end which showed us more of their relationship. The whole series has been very nice and I am glad the ending was fitting. Now I just wish more books like this would be translated into English!

Some parts of the book were a bit confusing, since they ended abruptly. Also, sex was not mentioned as such and basically all depictions were cut short awkwardly (I don't know...more
Nyie Rombeng
overall,ceritanya masih menarik utk disimak.bikin geregetan gitu dech!
tapi bagusnya yaoi novel ni ndk menampilkan adegan eksplisit pada tema yaoi umumnya.lebih mirip 2 karakternya adalah sama2 UKE,sama2 sensitif,sentimental&agak emosional.jadinya ya cuma jungkir baik emosi gitu tepatnya.selain tu cerita ni mengajariku tentang arti kesetiaan,bahwa kesetiaan tu sangat berharga dlm membangun suatu ikatan hubungan dan tidak bisa dinilai dgn benda maupun harga apapun.
well,CINCIN yang melekat dija...more
Sarah Lu
Fairly good last installment of this series. I didn't find the extra stories at the end all that interesting, though. Just felt that they were unneeded.
Theresia
Read it at last. Now it's time to wave bye to one of most beloved titles (with nothing much of sex, surprisingly!) of all time.
Kylie Wilcox
Kylie Wilcox is currently reading it
Jun 28, 2014
Taffnyy Hansen
Taffnyy Hansen marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2014
Alexaline
Alexaline marked it as to-read
May 17, 2014
Christina
Christina marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Lexie
Lexie added it
May 07, 2014
Khin Thi
Khin Thi marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
Alina Ticula
Alina Ticula marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Smidge
Smidge marked it as to-read
Feb 06, 2014
ShadeKristen
ShadeKristen marked it as to-read
Feb 02, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
When? 2 7 Aug 10, 2012 04:06PM
Only the Ring Finger Knows Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Lonely Ring Finger (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #1) Rin!, Volume 01 Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #2) Rin!, Volume 02