Start by marking “Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Finger Never Sleeps (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #5)” as Want to Read:

Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Finger Never Sleeps (Only the Ring Finger Knows #5)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  108 ratings  ·  6 reviews
Wataru is still reeling from learning that Youichi is not only delaying his return from visiting his old girlfriend in New York, but that Youichi has returned his ring, as well. With graduation looming, is this the end for the lovers, or merely a new beginning?
Published September 11th 2012 by Digital Manga Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Only the Ring Finger Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only the Ring Finger Knows

Neko
Coming in August Baby!!!
Just in time for my birthday!!!

This says September but Akadot Retail gets it almost a whole month before. I'll be getting it then cuz I'm going to the store to get this final baby!! I can't believe It's almost here!! ;A; I can cry!!

EDIT: 7/28
Came out sooner than expected! Went to Akadot yesterday and got it. Reading and already loving!! ;A;// I am so sad knowing this is the end... BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!!

EDIT: 7/30
Done. It was wonderful! What a great end to this series! So
Marina Zala
** Books 46 - 2015 **

4,4 of 5 stars

Hahaha! finally! i finished the last pieces story about wataru and kazuki.. it really takes a long time >__<

and i really love it when finally wataru have graduated from senior high school and in the opening gate there is yuichi kazuki, his lover celebrated wataru with a bouquet flowers! *it kinda romantic since yuichi never did that before.. LOLOL

anyway from 5 volumes, i'm very very very love this last cover! they holding each other hands under cherry
Siina
The last part of the Ring Finger series was a good conclusion for Yuichi and Wataru. I especially liked the two short stories at the end which showed us more of their relationship. The whole series has been very nice and I am glad the ending was fitting. Now I just wish more books like this would be translated into English!

Some parts of the book were a bit confusing, since they ended abruptly. Also, sex was not mentioned as such and basically all depictions were cut short awkwardly (I don't know
Nyie Rombeng
overall,ceritanya masih menarik utk disimak.bikin geregetan gitu dech!
tapi bagusnya yaoi novel ni ndk menampilkan adegan eksplisit pada tema yaoi umumnya.lebih mirip 2 karakternya adalah sama2 UKE,sama2 sensitif,sentimental&agak emosional.jadinya ya cuma jungkir baik emosi gitu tepatnya.selain tu cerita ni mengajariku tentang arti kesetiaan,bahwa kesetiaan tu sangat berharga dlm membangun suatu ikatan hubungan dan tidak bisa dinilai dgn benda maupun harga apapun.
well,CINCIN yang melekat dija
Sarah Lu
Fairly good last installment of this series. I didn't find the extra stories at the end all that interesting, though. Just felt that they were unneeded.
Theresia
Read it at last. Now it's time to wave bye to one of most beloved titles (with nothing much of sex, surprisingly!) of all time.
Raye Marsh
Raye Marsh is currently reading it
May 17, 2015
Carolina
Carolina marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2015
Nina
Nina marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Corinna
Corinna marked it as to-read
Mar 16, 2015
Kaitlin Chamberlain
Kaitlin Chamberlain marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2015
Yamiremus
Yamiremus marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2015
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Jan 17, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
Caitlyn
Caitlyn marked it as to-read
Dec 23, 2014
  • The Lonely Egotist
  • The Betrayal Knows My Name, Volume 3
  • 秘めごとあそび 1 [Himegoto Asobi 1]
  • Caged Slave

Only the Ring Finger Knows (5 books)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Lonely Ring Finger (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #1)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #2)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Ring Finger Falls Silent (Only the Ring Finger Knows #3)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Ring Will Confess His Love (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #4)
Only the Ring Finger Knows Rin!, Volume 01 Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Lonely Ring Finger (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #1) Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #2) Rin!, Volume 02