Start by marking “Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Finger Never Sleeps (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #5)” as Want to Read:

Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Finger Never Sleeps (Only the Ring Finger Knows - Novel #5)

Wataru is still reeling from learning that Youichi is not only delaying his return from visiting his old girlfriend in New York, but that Youichi has returned his ring, as well. With graduation looming, is this the end for the lovers, or merely a new beginning?
Published September 11th 2012 by Digital Manga Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Only the Ring Finger Knows, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Only the Ring Finger Knows

Neko
Coming in August Baby!!!
Just in time for my birthday!!!

This says September but Akadot Retail gets it almost a whole month before. I'll be getting it then cuz I'm going to the store to get this final baby!! I can't believe It's almost here!! ;A; I can cry!!

EDIT: 7/28
Came out sooner than expected! Went to Akadot yesterday and got it. Reading and already loving!! ;A;// I am so sad knowing this is the end... BUT I STILL LOVE IT!!!

EDIT: 7/30
Done. It was wonderful! What a great end to this series! So
Marina Zala
** Books 46 - 2015 **

4,4 of 5 stars

Hahaha! finally! i finished the last pieces story about wataru and kazuki.. it really takes a long time >__<

and i really love it when finally wataru have graduated from senior high school and in the opening gate there is yuichi kazuki, his lover celebrated wataru with a bouquet flowers! *it kinda romantic since yuichi never did that before.. LOLOL

anyway from 5 volumes, i'm very very very love this last cover! they holding each other hands under cherry
Siina
Jul 08, 2015 Siina rated it really liked it
The last part of the Ring Finger series was a good conclusion for Yuichi and Wataru. I especially liked the two short stories at the end which showed us more of their relationship. The whole series has been very nice and I am glad the ending was fitting. Now I just wish more books like this would be translated into English!

Some parts of the book were a bit confusing, since they ended abruptly. Also, sex was not mentioned as such and basically all depictions were cut short awkwardly (I don't know
Nyie Rombeng
overall,ceritanya masih menarik utk disimak.bikin geregetan gitu dech!
tapi bagusnya yaoi novel ni ndk menampilkan adegan eksplisit pada tema yaoi umumnya.lebih mirip 2 karakternya adalah sama2 UKE,sama2 sensitif,sentimental&agak emosional.jadinya ya cuma jungkir baik emosi gitu tepatnya.selain tu cerita ni mengajariku tentang arti kesetiaan,bahwa kesetiaan tu sangat berharga dlm membangun suatu ikatan hubungan dan tidak bisa dinilai dgn benda maupun harga apapun.
well,CINCIN yang melekat dija
Theresia
Read it at last. Now it's time to wave bye to one of most beloved titles (with nothing much of sex, surprisingly!) of all time.
Sarah Lu
Dec 14, 2013 Sarah Lu rated it liked it
Fairly good last installment of this series. I didn't find the extra stories at the end all that interesting, though. Just felt that they were unneeded.
Yaoiangel
Yaoiangel rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2013
Safura
Safura rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2010
C
C rated it it was amazing
May 17, 2016
Aj Gauuan
Aj Gauuan rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2012
B
B rated it really liked it
Mar 20, 2015
Sai-Hime
Sai-Hime rated it really liked it
Jan 18, 2015
Tanja Sonneborn
Tanja Sonneborn rated it it was amazing
Sep 04, 2013
Alura
Alura rated it really liked it
Sep 14, 2013
Devi Hiruma
Devi Hiruma rated it it was amazing
Jun 08, 2015
Aj Gauuan
Aj Gauuan rated it it was amazing
Dec 26, 2013
Hartley
Hartley rated it it was ok
Sep 30, 2014
Melany
Melany rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2010
Siobhan
Siobhan rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2012
Jessy
Jessy rated it it was ok
Apr 05, 2013
W0w4lifeyj
W0w4lifeyj rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
M. Phoenix
M. Phoenix rated it it was amazing
Jun 28, 2014
Toby-Van
Toby-Van rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2016
Caitlyn
Caitlyn rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2016
Siyun Ye
Siyun Ye rated it it was amazing
Aug 21, 2013
Sev
Sev rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2016
Valeri
Valeri rated it really liked it
Sep 20, 2012
Shirley
Shirley rated it it was amazing
Mar 29, 2016
Asounani
Asounani rated it it was amazing
Mar 22, 2016
Pukingrainbows
Pukingrainbows rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
  • U Don't Know Me
  • Eternal Love
  • Kizuna Deluxe Edition, Volume 01
  • The Lonely Egotist

Only the Ring Finger Knows - Novel (5 books)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Lonely Ring Finger (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #1)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Left Hand Dreams of Him (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #2)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Ring Finger Falls Silent (Only the Ring Finger Knows #3)
  • Only the Ring Finger Knows: The Ring Will Confess His Love (Only the Ring Finger Knows, #4)