Start by marking “Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance, #8)” as Want to Read:
Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance, #8)

Lead Me Home (Sons of Chance #8)

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  217 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Thanks to his skills with difficult horses, trainer Matthew Tredway has traveled all over the world. And his new gig? The Last Chance Ranch. But after a chance glance at the ranch's hot little blond cook, Matthew's libido is immediately set to sizzle!

ebook, Harlequin Blaze #693, 224 pages
Published July 1st 2012 by Harlequin Blaze

To ask other readers questions about Lead Me Home, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lead Me Home

Kame
This is the 8th book in the Sons of Chance series.

Houdini has a habit of getting out of his stall; out of all the horses at the Last Chance Ranch he is the one that gives everyone the most problems. As a last attempt Mathew Tredway has been hired to come to the ranch. He has a way with difficult horses and has traveled the world training horses no one else could.

Mathew’s love of adventure will come in handy on the ranch. The ranch’s normal cook Mary Lou, has finally accepted Watkins marriage pr
Angie ~aka Reading Machine~
Matthew Tredway is a famous horse trainer for problematic horses. He's been hired by The Last Chance Ranch to help a troubled horse named Houdini. Matthew is looking forward to home cooked meal at the ranch only to discover that the current cook isn't really serving cowboy fare the ranch hands are used too. Aurelia Imogene Smith is Mary Lou Simms niece has taken over cooking duties but doesn't realize that her meals aren't being well received. Matthew appreciates Aurelia's cooking because of his ...more
Pattianne
Jan 21, 2014 Pattianne marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
LEAD ME HOME - SONS OF CHANCE SERIES #8 - (Matthew and Aurelia)

Chef Aurelia Smith has been trying to tempt the ranch hands with mouth-watering concoctions, with less-than-stellar results. But when Matthew is sent in to intervene, his attraction to A
kari
The basic bones of most romance novels, aka smutty gulity pleasure, is hero and heroine meet, have an instant sexual chemistry while either disliking one another or having some other problem that stands between them, soon sexin it up like nobody's business and so on and so forth. This one is no exception, not sure if that's a good thing or bad thing, guess it will depend on how you like your romance novels. If you want the formula story, then here it is.
The tried and true formula can by mighty
Tofu Fairy
REALLY loved this one! I loved that the continuing saga of the Chance family was present but that both characters were new to the scene. I will also say that the sex scenes were really fresh this time around too and the heat started really early into the book, both things I love! This book also spoke to me on a personal level. A lot of the issues the couple faced are issues my own hubby and I have faced (he is an adventurer and I am a home-body), so that really made this book resonate with me ev ...more
Tanya
I did not realize this was part of a series and it did not matter that I had not read any of the other books, this book stands alone. It was a great fast read. I love me some smokin hot cowboys, I will have to keep an eye out for the other titles in this series. This ranch was full of love and I would really like to read everyone else's story.
Deb

Although I enjoyed the previous book (Wyatt's story) better, it is still always a joy to revisit The Last Chance ranch. Matthew was one hell of a sexy cowboy!!
Lori Howe
Excellent. Very good. Awesome. And every other synonym listed in the thesaurus. This is a keeper and I'm don't plan to share. So get your own copy.
Laurie
I'll take Matthew any day! It was great to meet Emily's character and see her relationship with Emmett. Great book!
Laura Hammersley

I loved it. I must go back and read the rest of the books in this series
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: Sons of Chance
Category: Passion
Sara
The series just keeps getting better and better.
Wminbc
Ahhh, back on the Last Chance Ranch!
Hélène
another great vacation read
Kim
Kim marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
LeahAnna{Loves To Read}
LeahAnna{Loves To Read} marked it as to-read
Nov 16, 2014
Laurajean Jones
Laurajean Jones marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2014
Greenprarie
Greenprarie marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2014
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2014
Sharon Dyer
Sharon Dyer marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2014
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Kimi
Kimi marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
  • Blazing Midsummer Nights
  • The Braddock Boys: Colton (Braddock Boys, #4) (Love At First Bite, #7)
  • Coming Up For Air
  • Not Just Friends
  • Full Surrender
  • Born Ready
  • The Keeper
  • In the Line of Fire (Harlequin Blaze #598) (Uniformly Hot!, #15)
  • Watch Me (Stepping Up Trilogy, #1)
  • Choose Me
  • Twin Seduction (Harlequin Blaze, #480)
  • Sex, Lies and Midnight (Undercover Operatives, #2)
  • Night Maneuvers
New York Times and USA Today bestseller Vicki Lewis Thompson believes love makes the world go around and laughter makes the trip worth taking. The recipient of RWA’s Nora Roberts Lifetime Achievement Award and the author of more than ninety books, Vicki pioneered a new kind of romance hero with Nerd in Shining Armor. Following the success of her nerd stories, Vicki launched a boisterous paranormal ...more
More about Vicki Lewis Thompson...
Nerd in Shining Armor (Nerds, #1) A Werewolf in Manhattan (Wild About You, #1) The Nerd Who Loved Me (Nerds, #2) Nerd Gone Wild (Nerds, #3) Blonde with a Wand (Babes on Brooms, #1)