Start by marking “The Maginot Line” as Want to Read:
The Maginot Line

The Maginot Line (The Fiction Desk #3)

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Published April 2012 by The Fiction Desk

To ask other readers questions about The Maginot Line, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Maginot Line

William
The easiest way to get the book is to take out an annual subscription to The Fiction Desk. This costs £37 and entitles you to 4 anthologies, delivered quarterly by post. The cover price of each volume is £9.99.

This is the 3rd volume from The Fiction Desk. The two earlier editions are also still available.

www.thefictiondesk.com

The collections do not have a deliberate theme: the editor just picks the best stories currently available. A theme, of course, always presents itself, but isn't stated a
Die Booth
I continue to be immensely impressed by The Fiction Desk's anthologies.

This one has Rob Redman's customary introduction - which I have to admit, I look forward to in these books! - this time concerning the covers of the books. Really interesting in itself.

I think this may be my favourite Fiction Desk anthology to date, apart from all of the stories are so sad! That said, sad but very well written and entertaining to read. I think the standout stories in this one for me were 'Blind' by Harvey Mar
CasualDebris
For my full-length review, please visit Casual Debris.

Still strong after three issues. No single stand-outs as in previous issues but not one disappointing story. My favourites are "Blind" by Harvey Marcus, "The Rocket Man" by Benjamin Johncock, "The Maginot Line" by Matt Plass... you know, they're all good.
Alan
volume 3 (?) from the Fiction Desk.
good solid bunch of stories.. more later
Sarah Logan
Sarah Logan marked it as to-read
Feb 19, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2012
Ian
Sep 17, 2012 Ian added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Various Authors All These Little Worlds Crying Just Like Anybody Because of What Happened New Ghost Stories