O Mistério da Gata Desaparecida (Colecção Mistério, #2)

O Mistério da Gata Desaparecida (The Five Find-Outers #2)

3.78 of 5 stars 3.78  ·  rating details  ·  1,142 ratings  ·  30 reviews
O Luke estava a trabalhar no jardim quando a preciosa gata de Lady Candling foi roubada. Mas será ele o culpado? A verdade é que a menina Harmer e a Sra. Trimble também o poderiam ter feito; sem falar do Sr. Tupping, o jardineiro, que parece estar certo de que o seu ajudante Luke é o responsável pelo roubo.
Está na hora dos Cinco Descobridores e o seu Cão entrarem em campo...more
Published October 2011 by Oficina do Livro (first published 1944)

To ask other readers questions about O Mistério da Gata Desaparecida, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about O Mistério da Gata Desaparecida

Darsh
I decided to read this book because it recommended by one of my friend. This book fits in the ' a book with a male main character' no the bingo board. The most interesting character I found in this book was the cat because even when the book finished you couldn't solve the mystery of it because it kept on appering and disappering .My favorite quote from this book is 'what is wrong with this cat' beacuse that quotes shows the importance of the cat. Lastly from this book I have learned that there...more
Andy Blundell
This was the first proper book that I read all by myself when I was a child. Though my copy was passed on to younger siblings (not before being re-read several times) and has probably long since disintegrated, I still have a great affection for this story.

This is the second of the stories featuring the group of children who call themselves the five find-outers. When a valuable Siamese cat disappears, their friend, Luke, the gardener's boy is blamed and they set out to find the real culprit.

On i...more
Ratih Andhika
Serial pasukan mau tahu ini merupakan salah satu serial karangan Enid Blyton yang sangat saya sukai. Bertema liburan dan petualangan menarik seputar hilangnya seekor kucing siam seorang Lady. Tidak lupa persaingan antara mereka berlima dan Pak Goon, seorang polisi desa yang selalu kalah dalam hal selidik-menyelidik.
Mike Chaston
Have been re-reading these books from my childhood and enjoying the elements I didn't notice 40 years ago. I especially like the bit in this book when Luke introduces a new word to the children. Enid Blyton makes sure the word is repeated again and again for the reader. Good fun.
Fadhilatul
Kembali saya membaca Pasukan Mau Tahu lagi.. yay! Pada buku kedua ini, seperti yang digambarkan oleh sinopsis diatas, mereka mencoba membantu Lady Chandling tetangga mereka yang kaya. Disini saya semakin menyenangi karakter Fatty, yang meskipun sok tahu, suka pamer, dan senang 'membantah', namun ia sungguh sayang kepada Bets, anggota Pasukan Mau Tahu yang paling muda. Ketika pendapat Bets diremehkan, Fatty selalu ada untuk membela. Hal ini membuat Bets merasa diperhatikan dan tidak minder saat m...more
Janne Paananen
Luin tämän pojalleni, joka piti ensimmäisestä osasta valtavasta. Ja piti tästäkin. Aikuiseen makuun tässä tarinassa ei juuri ole jännitystä tai yllätyksiä eikä edes pääse arvuuttelemaan rotukissan varastajaa, tämä kun on se vaihtoehdoista itsestäänselvin. Tarina lähtee todella hitaasti liikkeelle ja varsinaiset tapahtumat kasaantuvat kirjan loppupuoliskolle. Kokonaisuutena jotenkin lattea kertomus... vähän välityön makuinen. 7 vuotias poikani piti kuitenkin niin paljon, että täytynee vielä ainak...more
Jen
So far I love it!!!
Kirsti
The second book in the series sees Fatty not be the overbearing character he turns into in the later books. Later on it seems as if he does all the clever things, but in the beginning it is a little more equal with even Bets being the one to spot the clues. I liked my cover for this book, featuring a wide eyed Siamese face above the running Find Outers below. Another fun book, and read very quickly due to the simple nature (plus I wanted to know if I was right with who had stolen the cat- I was!...more
Sondang
STOP, PMT and Lima Sekawan are great friends for every child back then, even an active one like me who like to run and jumped all over the place. These books surely kept me calm until the last page, and it brought smile to my parents too, seeing their little girl left her bicycle that have the possibility adding more scars in her knees :D
Daniel
Saya baca Pasukan Mau Tahu enggak urut. Ini bukan buku Pasukan Mau Tahu kedua yang saya baca. Makanya saya lumayan kaget waktu ternyata Fatty belum seakrab dengan Pip, Bets, Daisy, dan Larry di buku-buku selanjutnya. Menyenangkan sekali membaca kehidupan bocah-bocah Inggris di pertengahan abad ke-20.
Julie
I enjoyed this more than the first in this series. Again, I was the winner in the "who dunnit" competition!! The kids were amazed that I'd guessed the plot (again)! They also enjoyed this more that "the burnt cottage". We'll have a break before coming back to the next one.
Eri
Pengalaman tak terlupakan membaca novel ini... misteri sebuah peristiwa kriminal terbongkar hanya gara-gara sebuah cat pada ekor kucing siam untuk menutupi kejahatannya! Percaya deh, ini bukan karena saya fans (berat) bangsa kucing;)
Aikaterina
I really liked the way they found all the clues, both times the cat disappeared. I also enjoyed the way they found ways to get keys and other things they needed to solve the mystery without being seen by grown-ups.
Phoenixfly
seingat gw, Misteri Kucing Siam ini termasuk dalam serial pasukan mau tahu yang paling lucu.. dimana Fatty banyak bikin lelucon dengan menggoda Mr. Goon si polisi desa :) cerita keseluruhannya gw agak lupa. :)
Warm
nah buku ini saya kmaren liat versi barunya di Togamas Ujo, anak-anak sekarang harusnyalebih dikenalkan dengan karya-karya Enyd Blyton, yang sungguh tak membosankan, buktinya saya masih aja baca *eh
Sarah Sammis
By fifty pages in I had figured out who had done it and pretty much how it was done. The five finder outers are a little too cutesy for me and Mr Goon is too much of an idiot for a cop.
Helluqueen
i love this series..
waktu kecil serial gue yang ini lengkap..kap..kappp.
jadi pengen cari lagi deh :0
Fatema Severus
i think its in sum other language but i read d eng part and it was awesum.........
Christina *Cantarella*
Awww! Memories! XD
I read this when I was like...seven!
It's pretty good XP
Kinario
Gw suka bgt sama smua serial buku ini? Gw punya beberapa dari koleksinya.....
Ishita Tewari
Well, gud built up mystery..bt could be much more interesting.
Eri
Jan 17, 2008 Eri marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
I must find this one at once! Anyone care to lend it furr me....?
Kateandthegirlz
Not as quite as good and compelling as I remembered...
Noora
Ihan perus salaisuus-kirja, kirjamessuilta ostettu.
Donna Geertson

Enid Blyton...always a delight
Vaijayanthi
Feb 28, 2013 Vaijayanthi rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: -
Recommended to Vaijayanthi by: -
Nice one.
  • Uma Aventura no Porto (Uma Aventura, #13)
  • The Mystery of the Talking Skull (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #11)
  • The Secret of the Crooked Cat (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #13)
  • The Naughtiest Girl Saves the Day (The Naughtiest Girl, #7)
  • The Mystery of the Sinister Scarecrow (Alfred Hitchcock and The Three Investigators, #29)
  • New Term at Malory Towers (Malory Towers, #7)
  • Jesse James (Lucky Luke Adventure, vol. 4)
Born in 1897 in South London, Enid Mary Blyton was the eldest of three children, and showed an early interest in music and reading. She was educated at St. Christopher's School, Beckenham, and - having decided not to pursue her music - at Ipswich High School, where she trained as a kindergarten teacher. She taught for five years before her 1924 marriage to editor Hugh Pollock, with whom she had tw...more
More about Enid Blyton...
The Magic Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #2) The Enchanted Wood (The Faraway Tree, #1) Five on a Treasure Island (Famous Five, #1) The Faraway Tree Stories (The Faraway Tree #1-3) The Folk of the Faraway Tree (The Faraway Tree, #3)