Start by marking “Switch (True Colors, #4)” as Want to Read:
Switch (True Colors, #4)

Switch (True Colors #4)

Sequel to "Ambush" and "Payback" Miles Winter and Zeke Roswell have excited and enthralled each other since the day they met. Zeke's uninhibited lovemaking has allowed Miles to grow in confidence and their relationship to deepen. Back from a business trip, Miles knows he should take care of his backlog of work, but the delight of being reunited with Zeke makes him realize ...more
Published May 23rd 2012 by Dreamspinner Press (first published May 22nd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Switch, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Switch

Chris
May 13, 2012 Chris rated it really liked it
Shelves: romance, gay, done, short, ebook, 2012
Very good steamy short m/m romance in which Zeke and Miles reconnect after Miles being out of town, returning just in time for Zeke's gallery show.
Heller
Aug 24, 2012 Heller rated it really liked it
There are no more!! Where will I get my Miles and Zeke fix from now?!

Love these guys. These novellas: Ambush, Payback, and Switch are basically like one longer story cut into three. They're not really standalone since they all make reference to events that happen within each of them.

All delicious though. All recommended.
Vio
Okay well this is sexy stuff, I love Zeke and Miles, what a beautiful, intense and erotic pair they are. Smart and insanely romantic, another great part to the series.
Ruby
Aug 10, 2012 Ruby rated it really liked it
This title was provided free by the author or publisher for review purposes. Review originally posted at Brief Encounters Reviews.

Rating: B+

This short story is the third and final short story sequel to London's 2009 novel True Colors . I've already reviewed Ambush (reviewed here) and Payback (here), and would recommend reading them before tackling Switch. You don't really need to have read the original novel to enjoy the shorts, however, as everything you need to know about Zeke and Miles is re
Lena Grey
Jul 17, 2012 Lena Grey rated it really liked it
In 'Switch' by Clare London, Miles and Zeke continue to up the ante when it comes to passion and commitment. Considering their rocky start, they've come incredibly far in developing their burgeoning relationship by finding ways to incorporate each other into the occupations that are so much of a part of who they are, forming another bridge between them. Now that those boundaries are sufficiently blended, it's time for another change - one which will put them on even footing in a different way en ...more
Gabbi
It’s no secret that I’m a huge fan of Clare London’s ‘True Colors’ series. I love the emotional connection and the sizzling hot chemistry the two heroes, Miles and Zeke, have together. I also enjoy the ongoing banter, and easy and sometimes not-so-easy conversations they have together, and I REALLY love it when each man shows their vulnerable side to just each other….it’s so darn sexy!

In Switch, Miles has just returned just in time from a week long business trip to see Zeke’s art showing. The me
Josephine Myles
May 15, 2012 Josephine Myles rated it it was amazing
NB - this review also covers Ambush and Payback, the previous two True Colors sequels.

Taken together these three shorts have a complete arc, showing the deepening of Miles and Zeke's relationship after the drama of True Colors has come to an end. However, they are also each a sexy and satisfying erotic short story in their own right.

The first two books are both set in Miles' office after hours, and feature Zeke and then Miles taking it in turns to dominate the other. There's a frisson of bondage
Maggie
Jun 18, 2012 Maggie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
If you read True Colors and the subsequent shorts, Ambush and Payback, you know that Miles Winter and Zeke Roswell have a smokin’ hot sex life. You also know that Miles has always topped Zeke. So, given the title of this particular short, you know that is about to change. Another very hot, well done short story with some sweetness sprinkled on top. Nicely done.
Barb Gilmour
Sep 04, 2012 Barb Gilmour rated it it was amazing
I love how this completed the story arc - the three books are like literary booty calls :-) but they complement and complete the main book, True Colors. I really enjoyed all 4 in the series.... If Clare ever wanted to, she'd be a great art gallery director ! I could see the displays - really well written!
Rachel Emily
Jul 03, 2012 Rachel Emily rated it really liked it
I love getting to read these short stories after True Colors. This one was especially smokin' hot and sexy and also so romantic and great. Love this, definitely could keep reading about Miles and Zeke.
Ashley Cox
May 25, 2012 Ashley Cox rated it really liked it
Shelves: m-m
I adore all these little time stamps following Zeke and Miles; however, I would love to find out what is going on with Carter and Red (whether they be separate or together - I'm leaning more towards together :D)
Tamela
Miles returns after a week long trip, just in time to attend Zeke's latest gallery show. He realizes just how much he has missed Zeke and decides to share all of himself with Zeke. I know this explanation sounds too clinical, so you'll just have to read it to find the romance.

Recommended.
Janie
Feb 18, 2014 Janie rated it liked it
YES!!! Its about time Zeke got to be in the drivers seat. I just knew that Miles would love it when he finally let him self relax and actually enjoy it. And finally Miles told Zeke that he loved him back! I so can not wait to read the next book.
Sue
Oct 20, 2012 Sue rated it it was amazing
Five stars for the whole series. Really loved this story and feeling a little sad that it has come to an end. I have no doubts that I will pick it up for a reread very soon.
JustJen "Miss Conduct"
Jun 11, 2012 JustJen "Miss Conduct" rated it liked it
Shelves: mm, ebook
More Zeke and Miles as their relationship progresses. I loved watching these guys grow closer and more important to each other with every snippet. I'm really hoping for more.
Feliz
Mar 20, 2015 Feliz rated it liked it
Shelves: contemporary, m-m
nice addition to the series.
Foretta
Foretta rated it it was amazing
Jul 11, 2013
Jayhjay
Jayhjay rated it really liked it
Jun 04, 2012
Sarah rated it liked it
Sep 24, 2015
Kiki Lynnwood
Kiki Lynnwood rated it it was amazing
May 16, 2013
Chancey Knowles
Chancey Knowles rated it really liked it
Jul 17, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Apr 27, 2014
C
C rated it liked it
Nov 19, 2013
Gigi T
Gigi T rated it it was amazing
May 31, 2012
Alyosha
Alyosha rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2012
Baylee
Baylee rated it liked it
Apr 20, 2015
Kristin
Kristin rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2013
Indra Vaughn
Indra Vaughn rated it really liked it
Jun 30, 2013
L-D
L-D rated it liked it
May 14, 2012
Neko
Neko marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
Valerie ~Varuca~
Valerie ~Varuca~ rated it liked it
May 16, 2012
Suzanne
Suzanne marked it as to-read
May 16, 2012
Angelmira
Angelmira marked it as to-read
May 22, 2012
Kerry
Kerry rated it it was amazing
Tj
Tj marked it as to-read
Pushubuu
Pushubuu marked it as to-read
Sagajo
Sagajo rated it really liked it
Lillian Francis
Lillian Francis marked it as to-read
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
May 24, 2012
Clover
Clover marked it as to-read
May 24, 2012
Peggy
Peggy rated it liked it
May 25, 2012
Jennifer rated it really liked it
May 25, 2012
Jennifer rated it really liked it
Candice
Candice rated it really liked it
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
Portia
Portia rated it really liked it
May 27, 2012
Kokopelli
Kokopelli rated it really liked it
May 28, 2012
Eliza
Eliza added it
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Lasha
Lasha marked it as to-read
Cole Riann
Cole Riann marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2012
AndyB
AndyB rated it really liked it
Jun 03, 2012
« previous 1 3 4 5 next »
Dreamspinner Press: Switch by Clare London 1 8 May 23, 2012 06:34AM
  • Slow Burn
  • Crazy Kinky Dirty Clowns (Crazy Kinky Dirty Love, #4)
  • Fourth and Long
  • Foreshock
  • Beyond Moonlight (Lucky Moon, #1.5)
  • Genie's Wish (Lifting the Veil, #2)
  • Dirty Laundry (COP Birthday Bash Free Short)
  • Simple Gifts (Cornwall Novellas, #2)
  • Valentine Wish (The Wish, #3)
  • Intercession
  • The Statue
  • Too Much Christmas Spirit  (New York Cowboy #1.5)
  • Servitude
  • Love Less Complicated
  • Last Chance (First Impressions, #3)
  • And Then He Said I'm Beautiful
  • Of Russian Myth and Lore (Russian Bear #3.5)
  • Adore (Sam & Cody #3)
Clare took the pen name London from the city where she lives, loves, and writes. A lone, brave female in a frenetic, testosterone-fuelled family home, she juggles her writing with her other day job as an accountant. She’s written in many genres and across many settings, with award-winning novels and short stories published both online and in print. She says she likes variety in her writing while f ...more
More about Clare London...

True Colors (5 books)
  • True Colors (True Colors, #1)
  • Ambush (True Colors, #2)
  • Payback (True Colors, #3)
  • Flying Colors (True Colors, #5)