Start by marking “Little Black Book for Stunning Success” as Want to Read:
Little Black Book for Stunning Success

Little Black Book for Stunning Success

Ghadah
Dec 22, 2014 Ghadah rated it it was amazing
Beautiful book ; full of ideas for those who are interested in self motivation. It is a guideline and life's manual each one of us should read
Tigran Mamikonian
Mar 09, 2014 Tigran Mamikonian rated it really liked it
This little book reiterates a lot of known ideas and makes a great job in convincing you that such things as positive thinking, little daily habits and rituals, your perception, constant learning, doing sports, being honest and genuine, your giftedness by default are very important for your success, stunning success. I'd recommend everyone to read this book and revisit it to check whether you implement these ideas in your lives...
Hiep Nguyen
Sep 01, 2015 Hiep Nguyen rated it really liked it
A pocket book for leadership & success mindset coaching, offering various useful tips that motivate or even change your attitude towards living a meaningful life. Highly suggesting!
Khadija Mohamed
Feb 19, 2015 Khadija Mohamed rated it it was amazing
good one :)
Martina
Apr 19, 2015 Martina rated it it was amazing
Very motivational, I love it! Good job, as usual, Robin!
Batool Sayed Bader
Sep 30, 2016 Batool Sayed Bader rated it it was amazing
This is a very good pocket book. I had it on my phone and I read it on the bus and during my breaks. It had great ideas and insights. Highly motivational. I give it a thumbs up
Stephen Musoke
Jul 09, 2016 Stephen Musoke rated it really liked it
Swiss army knife of inspiration, practical tips to improve myself. Just completed the first pass hope to do many more to help reinforce the ideas and suggestions that are really practical and easy to take up
Deena Algharabally
A great read for those who want to be successful, focused and content in life. The advice of the book is very useful and applicable in order to seek happiness and master all that we take upon us to reach our goals. An energy booster for us all.
Anita Radeva
Feb 14, 2016 Anita Radeva rated it it was amazing
Страхотна книга, описваща методи и начини за постигане на страхотен успех във всяко начинание. Много лека и приятна за четене. Този човек има опит, който желае да сподели с всички.
Yolanda Cortez
Dec 11, 2014 Yolanda Cortez rated it really liked it
Shelves: novela
Really like all the information that shows on the book. Give very good ideas to start doing what we always want to do but I always put aside.
J
May 15, 2014 J rated it really liked it
"Every problem you encounter is an opportunity in disguise. And if you’re wise to that, you can leverage the challenge for even greater success."
Rana Hatem
Mar 07, 2015 Rana Hatem rated it really liked it
"To always be learning is to stay young forever!"
This book succeeded incredibly to be inspiring and concise at the same time! :)
Manoj Kumar S
Nov 27, 2016 Manoj Kumar S rated it really liked it
Highly Motivating
Paul
Feb 27, 2014 Paul rated it it was amazing
Great book that summarizes a lot of Robin's thoughts on business/life. Would recommend to anyone!
Krishna Prasad
Aug 10, 2015 Krishna Prasad rated it liked it
Good hand book for personal development.
Manisha Sadana
Jan 08, 2016 Manisha Sadana rated it it was amazing
Very nice book...read it long back..refreshes your outlook..
Akhil
Nov 18, 2015 Akhil rated it it was amazing
Truly inspiring . Motivates you to get to world class .
Megha
Feb 20, 2015 Megha rated it really liked it
Shelves: robin-sharma
Good for those who need motivation for manifesting their ideas.
Liana
Feb 07, 2016 Liana rated it it was amazing
This book was incredibly motivating with a lot of great ideas!
Francis Kessy
Nov 28, 2016 Francis Kessy rated it liked it
Shelves: bussiness, self-help
This is another Book from Robin Sharma that aims at inspiring not only business leaders but also other change makers. It is a very short Book and truly recommended for someone looking for inspiration.
José Vasco
Nov 24, 2016 José Vasco rated it really liked it
Good book with solid lessons. Sharma conveys human and warm lessons for leadership and success. Very interesting book.
Shubham
Nov 23, 2016 Shubham rated it really liked it
Shelves: self-help
This is a fabulous book which has short and effective ideas for gaining success in one’s life. These ideals if applied give wonderful results. What I learnt from these books:
1. 1% gain or improvement daily over a month gives 30% gain at the end of the month.
2. Leadership does not need any designation it is expressed through as person’s attitude. A vendor may have it but a manager may lack in it.
3. There is no shortcut for success. It is an ever going process.
Inspiring Energy
Jan 20, 2016 Inspiring Energy rated it really liked it
This book is short and quick read. It's filled with short articles about habits that successful people has in common. One advise about exercises is that if you take care of your health today it will help you when you are 75 years old, that was something I needed to hear specially because I m lazy when the action is about exercising. Worth reading.
Jessie Sara
Jul 19, 2012 Jessie Sara rated it it was amazing

Truly inspiring. A lot of wisdom to embrace. Connects us to all the positive values that we have but often unaware of in ourselves. I strongly recommend this book to anyone. Reading great books is a baby step towards personal greatness in life. I love this book and I thank the author for giving out this free-ebook.
Deyth Banger
Jan 23, 2016 Deyth Banger rated it it was amazing
A great book, I liked it. It show me a different view, if this book can change my view, so it can change and yours!
The book shares stories by Robin Sharma, his path of success and it's one short book and I'm sure it's fast reading!
Kannammai Meyyappan
Kannammai Meyyappan rated it it was amazing
May 09, 2015
Dana Al Khatib
Dana Al Khatib rated it really liked it
Jun 13, 2014
Sushmita Rao
Sushmita Rao rated it it was ok
Aug 26, 2014
  • The One Skill
  • The Path of Transformation: How Healing Ourselves Can Change the World
  • The Invisible Force: 365 Ways to Apply the Power of Intention to Your Life
  • Self Portrait Che Guevara
  • One-Year Success Plan: A Comprehensive Resource and Success Plan Designed to Help You Reach All of Your Goals over the Next 12 Months!
  • Mandela: An Illustrated Autobiography
  • Often Wrong, Never in Doubt: Unleash the Business Rebel Within
  • What About the Big Stuff?: Finding Strength and Moving Forward When the Stakes Are High
  • How Did I Get Here?: Finding Your Way to Renewed Hope and Happiness When Life and Love Take Unexpected Turns
  • How to Think Like a Millionaire
  • Unconditional Life: Discovering the Power to Fulfill Your Dreams
  • A Cafecito Story: El Cuento del Cafecito
  • Fried: Why You Burn Out and How to Revive
  • A Brief Guide to World Domination
Robin Sharma is one of the world’s premier thinkers on leadership, personal growth and life management. The bestselling author of
The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari,
Who Will Cry When You Die? and
The Saint, the Surfer, and the CEO and four other books on self-transformation.

Robin Sharma is in constant demand internationally as keynote speaker at the conferences of many of the most powerful companies

More about Robin S. Sharma...

“Be one of those rare people who just don't know how to quit.” 3 likes