A Fox Tail

A Fox Tail

3.33 of 5 stars 3.33  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Are you a furry? A Fox Tail is unapologetically furry, and if you're ready to meet Vulpie, the legendary hacker, prankster, and all around brilliant orange furred fox, you're ready to enjoy a book that will solidify the anthropomorphic landscape forever. Polar, a handsome arctic wolf, crosses paths with Vulpie just as the fox boy is about to unleash his life's greatest wor...more
Published March 9th 2011 by Eric M Deal

Elisa Ramblings
“Are you a furry? A Fox Tail is unapologetically furry”, I think this question/warning the author chooses to introduce his novel is quite right; Furry romance is not for everyone, and if you are new to the anthropomorphic genre, A Fox Tail can be a cultural shock. I would probably suggest to start with something lighter, and then maybe, if you enjoy this type of romance, giving a try to A Fox Tail.

This is a romance between a fox and a wolf in anthropomorphic bodies, but it borders very much in,...more
Daniel Mata
How did I somehow get into reading this? I don't know, I don't care... Sort of awesome, except there is an "unapologetic" amount of sex in it, which kind of really distracts the reader from the actual plot without any additional value. Also, the writing style is sloppy an sometimes never ending with either short 1st grader sentences or half-page run-ons. However, the plot actually made me sympathize with the speaker and made me respond emotionally to it; great potential!
I'll give it a 4/5.

P.S....more
Kevin Perry
I did enjoy this storyline aside from the sexual content. It has it all, romance, action, great dialogue, and plot developments that keep you wondering what's going to happen next. Everything is laid out in detail....and I mean extreme detail! Vulpie.net is also an incredibly unique villain (a computer virus), which gives the book and extra interesting twist.
Francis Delaney jr.
Francis Delaney jr. marked it as to-read
Mar 05, 2014
Brandon Ruiz
Brandon Ruiz marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2013
Eric Deal
Jul 12, 2013 Eric Deal rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Mayday
Mayday marked it as to-read
May 13, 2012
Mary
Mary marked it as to-read
May 12, 2012