Start by marking “Amanda Von Steuben” as Want to Read:
Amanda Von Steuben

Amanda Von Steuben

3.72  ·  Rating Details  ·  32 Ratings  ·  7 Reviews
Every once in a while, a story transports you to another time and place. Amanda von Steuben is just such a story.

Come with us to visit the Principality of St. Jacques – 1928. A hidden European kingdom, deep in the mountains, where time moves slowly along rain-drenched streets.

When Amanda Worth, a wealthy British heiress, marries Count Klaus von Steuben, she becomes a Coun
Published May 12th 2012 by Blushing Books

To ask other readers questions about Amanda Von Steuben, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Amanda Von Steuben

♆ BookAddict  ✒ La Crimson Femme
This is a 3.5 star. It doesn't quite make it to 4 because there wasn't enough humiliation in it. This is a tightly written story with a bit of world building. The characters aren't really developed, but the actual sex scenes were hot. Regardless, Ms. Randolph's writing voice is engaging and her descriptions vivid.

The medical parts were tasty and were a bit too scant for my tastes. If there were a bit more torturing of the pampered princess, it would have rated higher. What would really be nice i
Jo * Smut-Dickted *
I cannot tell a lie - medical play fantasy is a hot topic for me. The historical elements in this book lend an atmosphere that make this one extra special. I thought the examination was positively exquisite - with well drawn descriptions and plenty of tantalizing humiliation. This one is a treat!
carol
Sep 27, 2012 carol rated it really liked it
I thoroughly enjoyed reading this BDSM/medical/spanking and historical novel. It is set in the 1920's but in an imaginary country within the country Germany.
Anne Randolph has the history of the time described beautifully, the mindset of the sexually naive, young English bride Amanda, the Teutonic disciplinary streak and best of all accuracy of the medical practices of the day. Gynaecology, and history of medical practice is something I know a lot about, so although there are a few liberties take
Lyndac
Way too short! Need more.
Kyle Wendy Skultety (gimmethatbook.com)
Great plot and interesting punishment, other than the spanking. However, part of me feels that all the "cleansing" that the girls had to do was a bit...degrading??
Katy Beth Mckee
Amanda finds that her marriage is not what she bargain or hoped for. She begins to draw away from her new husband. He takes her to the clinic where she is forced to submit to harsh treatment. The thing that keeps this an okay read for me is despite the harsh treatment you feel that Klaus does care a great deal for his new wife and truly feels he has her best interest at heart. Also Amanda seems to be discovering her own pleasure this very different life.
Alicia
Sep 11, 2012 Alicia rated it it was amazing
I hope there is more to this story in the future because it was really good medical fetish story. THe doctor and the nurse were definitly getting there point across and I cant wait to see what happens next.
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2016
Diane
Diane rated it it was amazing
Dec 31, 2015
Ronnie
Ronnie marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2015
Jojo
Jojo is currently reading it
Sep 12, 2015
Tennacious B
Tennacious B marked it as to-read
Aug 27, 2015
Mandy
Mandy rated it really liked it
May 18, 2015
Vanessa
Vanessa marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Libaryjenny
Libaryjenny marked it as to-read
Mar 07, 2015
Janet
Janet rated it did not like it
Feb 18, 2015
Katie Belle
Katie Belle marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2014
Christabella
Christabella rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2014
Layla
Layla marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2015
Doo
Doo rated it liked it
Apr 04, 2014
Zosia
Zosia marked it as to-read
Mar 22, 2014
Donnatella
Donnatella rated it it was amazing
Oct 06, 2013
Laura Chessher
Laura Chessher rated it liked it
Sep 18, 2013
Mandi
Mandi marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
D. Alexandria
D. Alexandria rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2013
Athyr
Athyr rated it really liked it
May 06, 2013
Pam
Pam rated it really liked it
Mar 30, 2013