Murder in Germantown
read book

Murder in Germantown

4.53 of 5 stars 4.53  ·  rating details  ·  17 ratings  ·  5 reviews
A smooth, savvy, sardonic, gay, criminal law attorney, Ravonne Lemmelle has been hired fresh out of Harvard Law School to Savino, Martir and Associates, a large Philadelphia firm. A recently separated, single father of one, with a few acquittals under his belt, he’s got a soft spot for no one, but the law.

On a dark January morning, Wydell James was arrested for killing sev...more
Kindle Edition, first, 320 pages
Published August 20th 2012 by PRODIGY PUBLISHING GROUP (first published April 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Murder in Germantown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Murder in Germantown

Kristofer Clarke
I promised I would do this, and as promised, I devoted my weekend to reading Murder In Germantown by Rahiem Brooks. It took me a little over a day to read (hanging with friends and a much needed Sunday afternoon nap kept me from finishing sooner). This is the second novel I've read by Mister Brooks, the first being Con Test. Once again, I was thoroughly entertained. Rahiem grabbed me from the very beginning, and kept me glued to every page on my kindle as I flipped in anticipation. With every pa...more
Barbara Morgan
MURDER IN GERMANTOWN by author Rahiem Brooks is an excellent read with a great storyline. Once again Author Rahiem Brooks will never disappoint you.

Ravonne is no ordinary guy. Ravonne is a black criminal law attorney that is smooth, savvy, intelligent, driven and gay. Ravonne is a recently separated father, takes care of his son and lives with his lover in Philadelphia.

When a childhood friend Wydell James gets accused of killing several people at a party, he turns to Ravonne for legal eagle assi...more
Loretta

Ravonne Lemmelle is an attorney that is intelligent, driven and gay. Some may not be able to fathom how he is still married to this estranged wife, takes care of his brilliant son and lives with his lover, too.

Ravonne is no ordinary guy.

When a childhood friend gets accused of killing several people at a party, he turns to Lemmelle for legal eagle assistance. Hellbent on an acquittal for Wydell James to add onto his law belt, Ravonne begins digging into the matter, only to have more people surfac...more
Kiesha
This book is awesome!it's intriguing from the very beginning! This is a story of a criminal law attorney Ravonne Lemelle who gets tangled in a wjirl wind of drama that threathens the lives of him and his familyas he attempts to proves his clients innocence.I really enjoyed this book because of the unexpexpected twist. I liked how the story moved ( not slow) The characters and situations are real.if you're are into reading mysteries and thrillers then this is the book for you!
Mary Arthur
May 22, 2013 Mary Arthur rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Any one that likes John Grisham.
A legal thriller like no other. Ravonne Lemmelle is the sort of attorney that I'd like to have on my team if I was to be on trial for my life. That'll never happen, but he seemed to have it all together. Great novel with a lot of suspenseful moments.
brenda simon
brenda simon marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014
Dawn Jasper
Dawn Jasper marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2014
Kai Mann
Kai Mann is currently reading it
May 21, 2014
Lada
Lada added it
Feb 20, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2014
Valerie Cunningham
Valerie Cunningham marked it as to-read
Dec 31, 2013
Juanesia
Juanesia marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2013
Luther
Luther marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Lisa Gatts
Lisa Gatts marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2013
Blackheart
Blackheart marked it as to-read
Sep 01, 2013
Brenda Baldwin
Brenda Baldwin marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Hattie
Hattie marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2013
Ted Feder
Ted Feder marked it as to-read
Jul 06, 2013
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Kimyatta Angola
Kimyatta Angola marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 18, 2013
Antionette
Antionette marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2013
Robert DuPuy
Robert DuPuy marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2013
Rahiem Jerome Brooks is the breakout novelist and is a member of the Mystery Writer's of America. His debut thriller, LAUGH NOW won 2010 African-Americans on the Move Book Club's (AAMBC) Book of the Year & he earned 2011 AAMBC Author of the Year. LAUGH NOW also the Most Creative Plot at the DMV Expo's Creative Excellent Awards. Rahiem was also nominated at the 2011 & 2012 African-American...more
More about Rahiem Brooks...
Laugh Now Con Test: Double Life Die Later First Laugh Prettyboy Thugs