Start by marking “Balislanka (The Talan Revolt, #3)” as Want to Read:
Balislanka (The Talan Revolt, #3)

Balislanka (Talan Revolt #3)

Rick Rivoire has two desires: to protect his country from its enemies, and to purge it of the tyranny that plagues it from within. After saving an isolated mining town from the ruthless necromaner Lucan, he dares to dream of fulfilling both goals.

But the cities are becoming unstable. Religious persecution brings bouts of madness that grow steadily bloodier and more frequen
Published May 4th 2012 by Coffee River (first published 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Balislanka, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Balislanka

Vincent
Oct 25, 2013 Vincent rated it it was amazing
Shelves: own
(I was given a copy of this in exchange for an honest review)

Absolutely amazing book. I am very happy i read this and have since started the first two in the series. I truly enjoy John Blackport's writing style and was surprised, when i first started reading this i didn't think i would like it but soon enough i was sucked into this amazing world the author has created. Hard to put down and entertaining from start to finish.

Amazing book and i would highly recommend the series.
Maggie Fout
Oct 12, 2013 Maggie Fout rated it it was amazing
John Blackport pulls the reader back into, a world of mystery, drama, and magic with his third installment of the "The Talan Revolt". Lieutenant Rick Rivoire deals with ogres and many other new devious enemies, including an old one Lucan. Our hero Rick faces everything head on in a desperate attempt to take care of the ones he holds dear, and to do what is needed. I loved this book, however I do recommend that you read the other two books in the series to fully understand this one.
Dbaxleydance
Jun 30, 2012 Dbaxleydance rated it did not like it
I am confused. I read a book entitled "Balislanka (The Raingun Chronicles)". It has the same cover as shown above, but no #3. Is this the same book? Maybe that would answer my confusion if I am reading the third book in a series, because I got nothing but confusion from this book. The author references everything from magic powers to places to characters without elaborating what they are, where they are, or what their relationship is. It is quite confusing. And....to be frank...this book just ...more
Bambi
Dec 03, 2013 Bambi rated it it was amazing
Balislanka was quite a great read! John Blackport did an excellent job in the third book in The Talan Revolt series, Balislanka. Rick as the hero he is at times save the town from Lucan. Lucan are back by the way in the third book. John Blackport has an amazing way of storytelling to keep the reader on their toes and the story continuous throughout the three books of the series. I was given the oportunity to read and review the book and even the previous two books. Took me a little longer, but I ...more
Greg
Greg rated it really liked it
Mar 08, 2015
Fouriv
Fouriv rated it liked it
Aug 25, 2014
Adrianne
Adrianne rated it did not like it
May 21, 2016
Alex Binkley
Alex Binkley rated it really liked it
Mar 23, 2013
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2012
Lanise Brown
Lanise Brown marked it as to-read
Jun 20, 2012
Amelia
Amelia marked it as to-read
Nov 23, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2012
Bobbie Reich
Bobbie Reich marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2012
Joan Holycross
Joan Holycross is currently reading it
Aug 09, 2012
Katy
Katy added it
Sep 16, 2012
Debra
Debra marked it as to-read
Sep 27, 2012
Tabitha
Tabitha marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012
April
April marked it as to-read
Mar 21, 2013
Douglas Kolacki
Douglas Kolacki marked it as to-read
Mar 23, 2013
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2013
Isaac
Isaac marked it as to-read
Nov 25, 2013
Amarin Astarte
Amarin Astarte marked it as to-read
Dec 10, 2013
Zarah
Zarah added it
Apr 18, 2016
Danelle
Danelle marked it as to-read
May 03, 2014
Kimberly
Kimberly marked it as to-read
May 15, 2014
Jennifer Varnadore
Jennifer Varnadore marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2014
Naomi
Naomi marked it as to-read
Aug 12, 2014
John
John is currently reading it
May 04, 2015
Jeff
Jeff marked it as to-read
Feb 05, 2016

Talan Revolt (4 books)
  • Raingun (The Talan Revolt, #1)
  • Resolution (The Talan Revolt, #2)
  • Misfits' Trek (The Talan Revolt, #4)