Start by marking “Unbound (Wanton Witches, #1)” as Want to Read:
Unbound (Wanton Witches, #1)

Unbound (Wanton Witches #1)

Staid and straitlaced Michelle Stein has two thoughts fueling her mind... 1. Floor the first man to walk into her antique shop. 2. Throttle her three witch-practicing aunts. They promised her a tiny spell to fix her ridiculous inhibitions, but instead mischievously delivered a full-blown, sanity-squashing lust spell. The temporary curse apparently has no boundaries, ...more
Published April 20th 2012 by Ellora's Cave Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Unbound, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Unbound

MBR
When April Vine approached me with a review request, I was no longer accepting books for review due to the sheer number of books I have yet to read and review. But somehow, the blurb enticed me enough to accept Unbound for review and from the first chapter itself I was drawn into the story that unfolded and I couldn’t have asked for a more fun read than what Unbound provided.

Michelle Stein is in a whole lot of trouble when her adorable and slightly crazy-in-a-good-way aunts who are witches casts
Kiru Taye
Gosh! Where do I start with this book? I’m not normally used to writing long reviews. And I promise you this won’t be long either. But I still need to convey how brilliant this book is in a few words, so here goes.

Right from page one, this story grabbed my attention and held it to the very end. I started reading it late on Friday night, went to bed, and woke up at 5am on Saturday morning to continue reading it.

Here’s how the story starts:
"Michelle leaped from the floral-embossed Victorian chair
Romancing the Book
Sep 14, 2014 Romancing the Book rated it really liked it
Reviewed by Crystal
Book provided by the publisher for review
Review originally posted at Romancing the Book

Michelle is shy and doesn’t do things that will get her noticed. Especially since the play she was in at six got her laughed at. Since that day she has promised herself to never admit her witches blood and just be a plain person. Her aunts give her a spell one day just to get her out of her funk. The worst thing is that it’s a lust spell and all and behold it’s the man that broke her heart t
Lynn
Oct 25, 2012 Lynn rated it liked it
Well written and yet, boring. I don't know how that's possible, but Ms Vine did it.

More story and less sex would have made this a better read for me. It was one sex scene after another -- boom, boom, boom -- which bored me to death. I understand erotic romance has more sex than a traditional romance, that's fine with me, but there should be story too.

A better development of the story and the characters would have made this a 5-star book. Ms. Vine has true talent, but needs to develop the stories
Taryn Elliott
Jun 09, 2012 Taryn Elliott rated it really liked it
Shelves: hot, funny, ellora
LOL I sucked this down in one meaty bite.
What a fun and wild ride. The three aunts are hilarious and all the trouble Sebastian (SWOON AT THE NAME--mama!) and Glitterbug (NO swooning here.Grr.) get into makes for a romping fun ride.

Literally.

There's a LOT of romping. In every which way.

It was a quick and fun read with a side of serious at tiny intervals.

I'm looking forward to the next in the series.
Nancy
2.5 stars.
All I could really remember of this book from the first time I read it, was that it was quite a fun read.
This time round I found the first 70% of the book kind of fun and a hot read but around the 75% mark it just kind of lost the plot for me and took of on the "heroine is a bit too stupid to live" tangent.
Not a complete loss of a read but starts hot and sexy fun magic then just gets a little silly.
Vicki Ballante
Jan 19, 2014 Vicki Ballante rated it really liked it
This was a fast-moving, unique and very sexy read. And what an unusual twist towards the end of the book. I would classify it as a contemporary/paranormal erotic romance. The characters were lovely, especially Sebastian. I was definitely surprised by the way the story turned and I liked that shock factor. A fascinating read with skillfully crafted sex scenes that blew my mind.
Dee
Jan 30, 2013 Dee rated it did not like it
Well, this smacked to me of force - a sex curse that makes you crave sex to the point of pain....sure we guessed she still loved him and to get the plot going it was necessary but if it had been a longer book, with more grovelling and consequences then I would've forgiven it but in the shortness of the tale I just didn't like it. I felt a bit icky and slimy so not for me.
Romy Sommer
Mar 06, 2013 Romy Sommer rated it it was amazing
As with all April Vine's books, this is a pacy, sensationally hot read that will keep you hooked and turning the pages. What I particularly enjoyed was that the sex scenes were beautifully interwoven with a winning story and immensely likable characters. I can't wait to read this author's next book.
Juliana Chen
Oct 12, 2012 Juliana Chen rated it really liked it
Lol..... Damn.. it is such a book.. dazzling H.O.T yet funny either way..
love the aunts.. they are brilliant in their way for expressing their love to the gank.
Yolande
Oct 03, 2012 Yolande rated it really liked it
This is an erotic romance with some twilight elements. It is a must read for those who like their romance hot with a twist of witches and warlocks. Enjoyed the book tremendously.
April Griffin
Dec 25, 2013 April Griffin rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Good read!

Would recommend for a good read. Short book for quick reading. It's not the 50 Shades, but it's a good book.
Ellen
Wow. And not in a good way. Michelle was boring and predictable, kind of mean to her aunts and sooo not deserving of Sebastian.
Hina
Hina rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2012
Maria Kubosch
Maria Kubosch rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2016
Crystal
Jul 03, 2013 Crystal rated it really liked it
Loved this story.

Read full review on RtB in several weeks.
Claire Robyns
Claire Robyns rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2012
Andie
Andie rated it really liked it
May 05, 2014
Sherry
Sherry rated it really liked it
Nov 01, 2012
Blahblahblah44
Blahblahblah44 rated it really liked it
Feb 26, 2016
Sheryl
Sheryl rated it liked it
Oct 27, 2013
100sweet
100sweet rated it liked it
Oct 30, 2012
J.
J. rated it liked it
Aug 05, 2014
Mary
Mary rated it did not like it
Aug 07, 2012
April
April rated it it was ok
Feb 21, 2015
Ylette Pearson
Ylette Pearson rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2013
Narcissi
Narcissi rated it really liked it
Jul 25, 2015
Tina Vaughn
Tina Vaughn marked it as to-read
May 15, 2012
Beverly Diehl
Beverly Diehl marked it as to-read
May 18, 2012
Envy
Envy marked it as to-read
May 19, 2012
Joanna Shupe
Joanna Shupe marked it as to-read
May 22, 2012
Kristie
Kristie marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2012
Alice Stoica
Alice Stoica marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2012
Renee Nicole
Renee Nicole marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2012
Clarence
Clarence marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2012
Rosanna Leo
Rosanna Leo marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2012
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2012
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2012
Sandra
Sandra added it
Jan 04, 2013
Chris Gardenier
Chris Gardenier marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2013
Red Iza
Red Iza marked it as to-read
May 22, 2015
Aleksandra
Aleksandra marked it as to-read
May 07, 2013
Jessica Click
Jessica Click marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Bernice
Bernice marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2013
Ericka
Ericka added it
Jul 13, 2013
Sophie
Sophie marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Kathy
Kathy marked it as to-read
Aug 25, 2013
April Vine writes erotic romance by night and is a professional dreamer by day. She has two precious sons who keep her sharp and one very tolerant husband who chivalrously and bravely defends her honor daily.
More about April Vine...

Wanton Witches (2 books)
  • Undone (Wanton Witches, #2)