Start by marking “Christmas Miracle” as Want to Read:
Christmas Miracle

Christmas Miracle

3.92 of 5 stars 3.92  ·  rating details  ·  113 ratings  ·  20 reviews
Melanie Samuels is not fond of Christmas. In fact, she’s not really fond of anything that doesn’t include making her PR agency even better than it currently is. She’s been called many names before, bitch being the most frequent. Not that she cares. As long as she’s raking in profits, Melanie is as “happy” as she can be.

An encounter with a new potential client, business mo
ebook
Published December 18th 2011 by Beautiful Trouble Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Miracle

Marcia Walkerdine
I have read a few of Violette Dubrinsky books and have loved them all. Violette is an automatic click for me and I have never been disappointed by any story she has written.

This is Melanie and Cameron's story. Melanie has been very hurt in her life by people she loved around Christmas time. Like me she does not really enjoy the Christmas holiday season and would prefer to work through it.

Cameron is a playboy and he sets his sights on Melanie. He sees something he wants and he goes after her.

I l
Kerry
Violette Dubrinsky is one of my favorite authors and when she writes a story you better believe it will leave you wanting a man like the one she just wrote about.

Sebastian Cameron MacKintosh multi million dollar business who everyone wants to know. He is not a celebrity or an athlete, just a man who owns businesses and loves his family. He meets with a publicist on his sister's insistence because she believes he needs one. Melanie Samuels is one of the best publicists in the business, starting h
Vanae
Ice Queen thaws after getting a great lay. Classic stereotype of women who limit access to themselves. I'm tired of reading about strong successful women being taking down by a "magic stick". Its not a bad read or a good read, store this one on the tolerable list. This author has a couple of books that are on my favorite list, so don't be put off by this book.
No more Helen of Troy like scenarios Ms. Dubrinsky. I have seen many #itchy women find husbands, and remain a #itch. I'm baffled by this
Kelly
Fabulous!

I absolutely love Christmas romance stories but this was is going to the top of my "to be read again" pile!

The scrooge in this tale was the female; however, she had a darn good reason to hate Christmas. Cameron is the sexy irreverent hero with a Scottish accent (which makes him absolutely yummier) who won't take no for an answer. You'll be extremely happy he doesn't give up easily.

A very good Christmas book that's emotional on all levels and makes you very happy you read it!
Tonesha Reese
Pleasantly Pleased

First time reading anything by this author and I was satisfied.
I was looking for something fast paced and entertaining and I finished with the thought of why I couldn't get one of those for Christmas.
By those I mean a sexy, take charge but sweet type of guy with a Scottish accent.
Vanessa
Overall I really liked this story. I thought her turn around from ice cold princess was too quick to be believable but I was ok with it. I liked how they touched on the reasons for her closed off attitude but didn't drag it out. And I found his family to be entertaining.
Abby Amos
Another Great Read!

I Love me some Cameron and Melanie! I just loved the way this story flowed. The way that the author described things was excellent. Everything about this book was great. Everyone who reads this book will enjoy it! This is a book I will recommend.
Stacey Williams
First time reading this authors work. I enjoyed this book immensely. This will not be the last time that I read a book by this author. Job well done!
Melanie
2.5 stars.

I really liked Melanie and her dynamic/resolution with her sister, but Cameron was too bossy and controlling for my taste and in the end, they were too irritating together to give this a higher rating. Loved Cameron's family though and this was a really quick read.
Hez
5 bright shining stars for Christmas Miracle. Loved it! Cameron is swoon worthy!
Mocha Haven
2.5 Stars. I enjoyed it. A good novella irks me because I want more.
Michelle
A very good read, I enjoyed this one. My first book by this author.
Victoria
Enjoyable Christmas story. it's that time of the year.
Elizabeth Williams
Two inthusiastic thumbs up!
Erika
Great Christmas story.
Jeanette
Wow...when he wants something unattainable he really goes after it. Geez and she was such a stern business women; no time for games or fun. He had so much fun pulling that stick out...no pun intended. 5 stars, I loved it!!!
Metris
Nice BWWM novella Christmas story of love
Connie Whitfield
This novella was sweet but too short. Cameron's & Melanie's relationship moved too quickly. The story seemed rushed. Melanie wants to sign him as a client at her Public Relations company but feels there's a huge conflict of interest!
Author AF
Author AF marked it as to-read
Mar 13, 2015
Charnee Emery
Charnee Emery marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
A romantic at heart, Violette Dubrinsky enjoys creating intricate situations and placing entertaining characters into them. She is currently the author of Fallen and Bound, the first and second books in her latest Saga, the Dark Gods. Within the year, she intends to release a fantasy-saga, a werewolf saga, and stand alone contemporary romances. She can be reached at violettedubrinsky@gmail.com.
More about Violette Dubrinsky...
Taken By Moonlight (Moonlight, #1) The Masseuse Colorblind (Moonlight, #2) The Dragon Warrior