Start by marking “Christmas Miracle” as Want to Read:
Christmas Miracle

Christmas Miracle

3.95  ·  Rating Details  ·  168 Ratings  ·  23 Reviews
Melanie Samuels is not fond of Christmas. In fact, she’s not really fond of anything that doesn’t include making her PR agency even better than it currently is. She’s been called many names before, bitch being the most frequent. Not that she cares. As long as she’s raking in profits, Melanie is as “happy” as she can be.

An encounter with a new potential client, business mo
ebook
Published December 18th 2011 by Beautiful Trouble Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Christmas Miracle, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Christmas Miracle

Mspraise50
Dec 02, 2014 Mspraise50 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I have read a few of Violette Dubrinsky books and have loved them all. Violette is an automatic click for me and I have never been disappointed by any story she has written.

This is Melanie and Cameron's story. Melanie has been very hurt in her life by people she loved around Christmas time. Like me she does not really enjoy the Christmas holiday season and would prefer to work through it.

Cameron is a playboy and he sets his sights on Melanie. He sees something he wants and he goes after her.

I l
KBeautiful1
Dec 12, 2014 KBeautiful1 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Violette Dubrinsky is one of my favorite authors and when she writes a story you better believe it will leave you wanting a man like the one she just wrote about.

Sebastian Cameron MacKintosh multi million dollar business who everyone wants to know. He is not a celebrity or an athlete, just a man who owns businesses and loves his family. He meets with a publicist on his sister's insistence because she believes he needs one. Melanie Samuels is one of the best publicists in the business, starting h
Fashionista
Ms. Dubrinsky does it again. I absolutely adored the fun-loving alpha hero - Cameron. Plus, I love a man with an accent. His family was so warm and welcoming. Melanie started out as way too austere; I'm glad the hero came along to brighten her up.
Vanae
Dec 27, 2014 Vanae rated it liked it
Ice Queen thaws after getting a great lay. Classic stereotype of women who limit access to themselves. I'm tired of reading about strong successful women being taking down by a "magic stick". Its not a bad read or a good read, store this one on the tolerable list. This author has a couple of books that are on my favorite list, so don't be put off by this book.
No more Helen of Troy like scenarios Ms. Dubrinsky. I have seen many #itchy women find husbands, and remain a #itch. I'm baffled by this
Kelly
Nov 30, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Fabulous!

I absolutely love Christmas romance stories but this was is going to the top of my "to be read again" pile!

The scrooge in this tale was the female; however, she had a darn good reason to hate Christmas. Cameron is the sexy irreverent hero with a Scottish accent (which makes him absolutely yummier) who won't take no for an answer. You'll be extremely happy he doesn't give up easily.

A very good Christmas book that's emotional on all levels and makes you very happy you read it!
Ava Smith-forrest
Strong

I really enjoyed reading this book. It shows a woman who in spite of hardships made a success of her life. Overcame her fear of loving and losing to be happy in love and reconnect with her sister.
Tonesha Reese
Dec 28, 2014 Tonesha Reese rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Pleasantly Pleased

First time reading anything by this author and I was satisfied.
I was looking for something fast paced and entertaining and I finished with the thought of why I couldn't get one of those for Christmas.
By those I mean a sexy, take charge but sweet type of guy with a Scottish accent.
Abby Amos
Dec 13, 2014 Abby Amos rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Another Great Read!

I Love me some Cameron and Melanie! I just loved the way this story flowed. The way that the author described things was excellent. Everything about this book was great. Everyone who reads this book will enjoy it! This is a book I will recommend.
Jeanette
Jan 11, 2015 Jeanette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow...when he wants something unattainable he really goes after it. Geez and she was such a stern business women; no time for games or fun. He had so much fun pulling that stick out...no pun intended. 5 stars, I loved it!!!
Stacey Williams
Dec 23, 2014 Stacey Williams rated it it was amazing
First time reading this authors work. I enjoyed this book immensely. This will not be the last time that I read a book by this author. Job well done!
Mocha Haven
2.5 Stars. I enjoyed it. A good novella irks me because I want more.
Michelle
Jan 30, 2015 Michelle rated it really liked it
A very good read, I enjoyed this one. My first book by this author.
Victoria
Dec 01, 2014 Victoria rated it it was amazing
Enjoyable Christmas story. it's that time of the year.
Metris
Dec 08, 2014 Metris rated it it was amazing
Nice BWWM novella Christmas story of love
Elizabeth Williams
Jan 25, 2015 Elizabeth Williams rated it really liked it
Two inthusiastic thumbs up!
Erika
Dec 22, 2014 Lorice rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved it!
Vanessa
Dec 28, 2014 Vanessa rated it really liked it
Overall I really liked this story. I thought her turn around from ice cold princess was too quick to be believable but I was ok with it. I liked how they touched on the reasons for her closed off attitude but didn't drag it out. And I found his family to be entertaining.
Melanie
2.5 stars.

I really liked Melanie and her dynamic/resolution with her sister, but Cameron was too bossy and controlling for my taste and in the end, they were too irritating together to give this a higher rating. Loved Cameron's family though and this was a really quick read.
Hez
Dec 03, 2014 Hez rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
5 bright shining stars for Christmas Miracle. Loved it! Cameron is swoon worthy!
Shay
Dec 14, 2014 Shay rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Connie
This novella was sweet but too short. Cameron's & Melanie's relationship moved too quickly. The story seemed rushed. Melanie wants to sign him as a client at her Public Relations company but feels there's a huge conflict of interest!
Tashay Gilbert
Tashay Gilbert rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2016
Tayo
Tayo marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2016
Tonya
Tonya rated it it was amazing
Jun 15, 2016
Mary Ecoleman
Mary Ecoleman rated it really liked it
Jun 02, 2016
Samantha Kiesling
Samantha Kiesling rated it really liked it
May 28, 2016
Shauntavia Mcintyre
Shauntavia Mcintyre marked it as to-read
May 24, 2016
Denean
Denean marked it as to-read
May 14, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • False Pretenses
  • Her Russian Surrender: 50 Loving States, Indiana (50 Loving States #10)
  • Taming Val (The Romanovsky Brothers, #1)
  • Again for the First Time (Again for the First Time, #1)
  • Mi Carina - Diego's Wrath
  • Being Mrs. Blakemore
  • Sweet Obsession (Men of Whiskey Row, #1)
  • An Arrangement of Love (Chasing Love, #1)
  • A Wrong Turn Towards Love
  • Dangerous Beauty: Part One: Destiny
  • Her Best Friend's Baby
  • The Game of Love
  • A Heart Not Easily Broken (The Butterfly Memoirs, #1)
  • Scandalous Heroes Box Set: Sensual Romance
  • Perfectly Mixed
  • Taste of Lacey
A romantic at heart, Violette Dubrinsky enjoys creating intricate situations and placing entertaining characters into them. She is currently the author of Fallen and Bound, the first and second books in her latest Saga, the Dark Gods. Within the year, she intends to release a fantasy-saga, a werewolf saga, and stand alone contemporary romances. She can be reached at violettedubrinsky@gmail.com.
More about Violette Dubrinsky...