Start by marking “Imposter” as Want to Read:
Imposter

Imposter

3.16 of 5 stars 3.16  ·  rating details  ·  202 ratings  ·  21 reviews
An erotic short story.

Mandy's stepbrother Brandon discovers her having cybersex with her online friend. Soon after, she meets a new guy online, but when she realizes it's her brother, checking up on her, she decides to put him to the test to see how far he's willing to go. How close will these step-siblings become, and will their online lust lead to real life passion?

WAR
Published February 25th 2012 by Jean-Luc Cheri (first published February 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Imposter, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Imposter

Nisha
Despite being just an erotica, this happens to have a lesson about cybersex and the chatting on the internet. It was sorta nice to have a reality check in erotica, but the sexy time scenes weren't bad either.

The chick, Mandy, has a cybersex pal (don't remember his sn, but apparently his name is Bobby). While she's chatting up with her buddy, her computer has some issues and she calls in her step-brother, Brandon to come and help her out. He notices her chat window and reads some, and tries to wa
Charmaine Stephens
Ambulur
ok so I actually didn't finish this, well not really. let's just say that this is the last time I download free kindle books without looking into them first! the whole, don't judge a book by its cover thing. yeah, i get that now! I must admit, this does teach a wicked good lesson on cyber safety but the whole siblings thing wigged me out a bit. good thing I'm an only child or this might have gotten really weird! lol! I totally would have been down for a best friend or wth, even a best friends br ...more
Yianna Yiannacou
I didn’t like this free short story when I first started reading it. It was written as an online chat dialogue. When that finished I realized that the writing was much better and the garbage chat dialogue was basically just that. No one writes proper on chat anyway. I really had many, many mixed feelings about this book.

It starts with a girl named Mandy who has an online best friend and they have cybersex all the time. Mandy doesn’t chat on him with any other cyber friend. She stays inclusive (
Mariℓina
It was an ok book..Not something special.. Easy to read but with juvenile dialogue..

There is a huge twist when you think you have everything figured out and a lesson about safety when you want to meet in person someone you talk to on internet..

THOUGHTS ABOUT THE BOOK
- They are not related..
- The characters were so and so..
- I freaked out in the motel..yikes..
- I liked the romantic undertones..

Under The Cover
I liked this story. You get into it thinking you already know and/or figured out what is going to happen but no. There is a twist. And that was nice. The being surprised part. The twist in itself was a bit on the creepy side.

I liked both the characters here. They were interesting and well constructed.
The sex parts were very good too, especially the first ones that happened over the internet. It was basically a dirty talk fest and I'm a sucker for dirty talkers! But that's beside the point here..
UberApril
An 18 y/o finds out about how dangerous the internet can be and her 19 y/o step brother rescues her. She rewards him after the rescue right there in that sleazy little motel room.
Katy
Umm...this story was okay. It was a quick read and had a good plot. However, I felt like I was reading about middle schoolers and it was little too much. I think the characters should have been written to sound a little older. I felt a little...icky reading this. But, like I said, the plot was decent.
Jessica ♡~ Book&Coffee Lover ~♡
Yes it's Erotica but it's also a good example story about what can happen on the internet, chatting with a total stranger you don't see only by a picture (he/she send you) isn't always as save as you may think, especially when you decide to take it a step further and meet eachother at a secret place.. You never know who you will meet, it can always turn out bad!!
Brenda
After Mandy's brother Brandon warns her to be careful about online relationships in chat rooms, she thinks the new guy she's chatting with is her brother.

There's a twist in the ending and a really good lesson about being careful of who you meet online . . . people aren't always that honest in chat rooms.

All in all it was a pretty decent story.
Alisa
ok.. I really liked this one but I also felt really awkward and dirty afterwards.

Why? You ask... because I call my baby brother "Brother" and when Mandy was yelling at Bobby, "Ohh Yes.. Fuck me harder Brother".. I had to stop and change the wording in my head.. lmao... other than that... Smokin!
Angie Elle
I don't mind a sexy step-sibling story, but what I didn't like about this one was that she called him 'brother' while they were getting it on. That crossed the line for me.

If that doesn't bother you, though, I do think the sex was smokin' hot other than that.

Denise Koopman
This really got me thinking how online chat rooms lead girls out to meet guys and the guys as well girls are not as they said they were. It leads to deaths as well rape. This was very explicit but I like it very much.
Blair Mirth
Quick Thoughts: Makes you think and is hot in the sheets.

Charity
Great cyber-sex warning! This is a hot little step sibling erotic, that teaches a lesson. Quick but well written.
Joi
This book was good. But the "twist" wasn't really a twist. I enjoyed the book though.
Skye Blue
You never know who you are talking to online.
Syfy
Jul 31, 2012 Syfy added it
Shelves: kink
Aaaand there IS a moral to this story.
Djg
More like 2 1/2 stars. Ok for a freebie.
GOOD BOOK!!!!
Patti Lee
Patti Lee marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Tammy Wilborn
Tammy Wilborn marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2015
Patsy Fisher
Patsy Fisher marked it as to-read
Mar 25, 2015
Dua
Dua marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • In the Barn (Sibling Lust #2)
  • Daddy Catches His Little Slut (Daddy Sex Stories)
  • Jacked (Tied With a Bow, #1)
  • No More Secrets (Moan for Uncle, #3)
  • Uncle Dominic's Touch (Wickedly Taboo, #1)
  • My Daddy's Best Friend
  • Daddy
  • A Thin Line
  • Wild Wild Widow
  • Between You and Me
  • Rubbed Raw (Triple Threat, #2)
  • A Carnalli Christmas (Carnalli Brothers, #1.1)
Busted Sharing Stepbrother's Bed Rest Stop Surprise Discovering Stepbrother's Secret Stepsister Campout