Start by marking “Now That I"m Mature” as Want to Read:
Now That I"m Mature

Now That I"m Mature

it was amazing 5.0  ·  Rating Details ·  1 Rating  ·  1 Review
Sylvia loves to poke fun at herself and leaves no stone unturned when it comes to sharing her many human foibles and frailties.

In this collection of humorous essays she covers such topics as her love/hate relationship with jigsaw puzzles, her phobias of mice and dentists and her joy at finally losing her virginity (her snorkeling virginity, that is).

She also tackles such
ebook
Published February 1st 2013 by Sylvia Morice

To ask other readers questions about Now That I"m Mature, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Now That I"m Mature

Melody
Feb 28, 2013 Melody rated it it was amazing
This is a wonderful read....about her experiences in life...and it seems to be a blessed life. With humor and sincerity, she related her life's travels, briefs,and pain. Recommended.
Sylvia Morice writes fiction, creative non-fiction and poetry. Her work has been published in various Canadian literary magazines, periodicals, newspapers and chapbooks.

Sylvia blog 'Write The Words, Share The Story' can be found at http://www.sylviamorice.wordpress.com.

After moving around from town to city to town, Sylvia is living back in her hometown of Sackville NB where she continues to write.
More about Sylvia Morice...