Peter Birch Presents: Confessions Volume 2

Peter Birch Presents: Confessions Volume 2 (Confessions #2)

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  2 ratings  ·  1 review
It's a strange thing about writing erotica, that many readers feel compelled to write back, often with experiences and fantasies of their own. After fifteen years in the game, Penny and I have collected some fine examples, which we'd now like to share, with a few names and places altered for the sake of privacy, but all the juicy details intact. Enjoy! Peter Birch
Published May 9th 2012 by House of Erotica (first published May 8th 2012)

♆ BookAddict ~ La Crimson Femme
The Romance Review

Would you like to learn how to convince two girls to sleep with you at the same time? Apparently there is a trick to this, wherein our first story Knack confesses the secret. After reading how the guy persuades two girls to go wild with him, I'm sort of incredulous while impressed at the same time. I can't believe females fall for this trick yet I can see it happening to many female friends I've known over the years.

There are four stories in this second volume. The first one, Knack, does kick i...more
Jackie
Jackie marked it as to-read
Mar 03, 2013
First Spankings Pete and Samantha's Guide to Seasonal Sex - Summer 2012 Hot Spots: 4 (Fetish Erotica) Pete and Samantha's Guide to Seasonal Sex Peter Birch Presents: Confessions Volume 1