Fodor's London 2013

Fodor's London 2013

3.69 of 5 stars 3.69  ·  rating details  ·  99 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Expanded Coverage:London’s Olympic stint yielded plenty of new or polished-up restaurants, hotels, and attractions, making this guide perfect for travelers heading to London after the Olympic festivities.

Indispensable Trip Planning Tools:
Convenient overviews of each neighborhood’s highlights make planning simple, as do best bets for hotels and restaurants, free things to...more
Published August 14th 2012 by Fodor's (first published 1982)

To ask other readers questions about Fodor's London 2013, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fodor's London 2013

Michelle
Read it, saw it, did it... A great little resource to places to see and things to do. I packed the pullout map with me as a spent hours, solo, exploring the sights of this city.
Denis Vukosav
Fodor's London 2014 is this year's updated version of the guide for London, one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world.

I've been to London numerous times but every few years I'm buying this Fodor's guide to get refreshed information. As in previous editions you'll get a detachable waterproof plastic map of the London area together with Tube lines, recommendations for tourist attractions to visit, where to stay and where and what to eat, and where to spend your money if you are loo...more
Mikes road planner
I think this book can give you an extra for the main routes and attractions in London.
i've been to the UK and specifically London many times, and i really appreciated the 2012 edition of this book. the maps and pictures helped allot, and we enjoyed to plan a trip with this book. it could be that this book is allot more for people that visited London before, and are familiar with allot of the areas/

Rachel
Actually finished this ages ago and forgot to mark it off! Need my credit! It was a cool reference for London, but less needed than the one for Paris. :)
Gina
This is a very handy book with a lot of helpful information. I wish it had a bit more detail about attractions and other points of interest, but it covers the basics plus includes a fold-out map of London.
Kristin
Excellent resource. I'm getting psyched for my trip to London. Made a list of must-see places.
Lisa Norris
Awesome if you're planning a trip to London. Very helpful and informative.
Eric
This guide helped a great deal on our trip to London this winter.
Thomas
Reference work on going to London
Thomas
Useful for planning to go to London
Megan
Needs more on Bloomsbury.
Staci
looking forward to our trip!!
Sarah marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
Dr. Judith Faryniarz
Dr. Judith Faryniarz is currently reading it
Aug 04, 2014
Ruchi
Ruchi marked it as to-read
Aug 03, 2014
Sami
Sami marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2014
Rebekah
Rebekah marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Harjit Singh
Harjit Singh marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Fodor's New York City 2012 Fodor's Costa Rica 2010 Fodor's Paris 2011 Fodor's Hawaii 2007 Fodor's Ireland 2011