Start by marking “Seeking Pack Redemption (Pack, #3)” as Want to Read:
Seeking Pack Redemption (Pack, #3)

Seeking Pack Redemption (Pack #3)

3.97 of 5 stars 3.97  ·  rating details  ·  750 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Sometimes even outcasts can earn forgiveness.

Thrust into a nightmare, Thea thinks all hope is lost, until an unexpected rescue by three strangers. Forget returning to her old life though, because not only does a psycho vampire want her back, a trio of wolves wants to claim her as their mate.

What started out as a search for his missing sibling, turns into a rescue mission o
Published July 20th 2012 by Eve Langlais (first published July 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Seeking Pack Redemption, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Seeking Pack Redemption

Bared to You by Sylvia DayFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesDark Lover by J.R. WardBeautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireMotorcycle Man by Kristen Ashley
Hot Alpha Males
383rd out of 1,252 books — 1,034 voters
Colters' Woman by Maya BanksRough, Raw, and Ready by Lorelei JamesA Table for Three by Lainey ReeseLong Hard Ride by Lorelei JamesDecadent by Shayla Black
Best Ménage Fiction
330th out of 948 books — 1,202 voters

More lists with this book...

Loved it! I guess Seeking Pack Redemption has a taboo factor that most people do not like. But I didn't have a problem with it at all.

In Eve's books the Lycan kind have polyamory relationships. In book one and two of this series both heroines end up getting pregnant from one of her mates or another. Why is it not taboo then?

Seeking Pack Redemption had a great HEA for all characters involved and leaves you with a great cliff hanger, drooling over what will happen next. I am so happy for Jaxon a
Laurie Garrison
I really the way Eve carried out the storyline and brought in the different emotions and action, you don’t normally see this in Eve’s books. I really feel that one day soon you’ll find Eve writing a novel that will blow our socks off if she keeps going like this. Her novellas are getting longer and I can see she’s letting her characters grow more.

Warning spoiler below! I really hate spoilers but I feel like those that have ick issues needs to know so they won’t buy the book and end up hating it
Vanessa theJeepDiva
Eve’s Pack series is one of my favorite series from her. The world is darker than what readers typically find with her books. The lycan culture she has created is intense. They have very strict rules they live by for survival. Her lycans have polyamorous relationships so that they may thrive in their survival. I like how Thea gets every quality she needed in a male in the different guys. Trent is the strong backbone to Darren’s gentle caring.

Seeking Pack Redemption had an ick factor for me that
Sammy Loves Books
What a wonderful followup to Betraying the Pack. Thea is Roderick's latest abduction victim and she's also pregnant. Trent and Darren are just two of the men that come to her aid and they were wonderful. I loved Trent's no beating around the bush, say what needs to be said attitude. This book was full of action and lots of fighting to keep you on your toes. There wasn't a lot of sex, more quality than quantity. The ending had a nice little twist that has me looking forward to the next book in th ...more
I love Eve's writing and the Pack series, however Seeking Pack Redemption did not meet the expectations of the first 2 books.
There were many flaws in this story and the character/relationship development was almost non existent. The story seemed rushed and I found the fact of that Trent had intimate relations with his brother's pregnant widow too taboo for my liking. I found myself skimming the intimate parts of the story (which is a first for me).
Jaxon earnt the extra star. :)
Thea can't believe her life, first she realizes that her boyfriend is crazy and then she thinks she's going crazy too.... Vampires are real and so are Lycans....what is the world coming to, at least she's got some yummy eye candy to scope out even if Trent does seem like he doesn't want to look at her and Darron is all kinds of lickable giant
Eve Langlais has a comedic and sexy way of writing. Her books are quick reads, but are very addictive and pretty well developed. She writes love stories that have less courting and more fate involved, but always a conflict that brings her lovers closer together.

I thought this book was really cute. We have a man who just wants to save his brother and has no idea of the darker forces underfoot. A woman betrayed by the man she thought she loved and the father of her child. And a man who is trying t
Ellen Kingsley
So glad to read about Jaxon even if i needed kleenex. Great ending.
Dolce Amore
Reviewed for Confessions from Romaholics

To See Review at Confessions from Romaholics

This book, the third of Eve Langlais’ Pack series, starts with the end of the previous one, from Jaxon’s perspective, Bailey’s younger mate. He was not strong enough when Roderick, the abomination half vampire-half werewolf, started to control him; however, in the end, when Roderick threatened Bailey and her other mates, he finds the power he needed to save her and the rest of her mates.

When Thea meets David, she
Marquetta (LoveToReadForFun)
I'm going to start off by saying that I think if I'd read the previous two books, I would have liked Seeking Pack Redemption more. Even though the author provided a prologue as a way to provide background information as to what happened in the previous two books, I was still a little lost.

I didn't feel an emotional connection to any of the characters. There was a lot of plot focused around Jaxon and what happened to him, his mate Bailey and the pack. Because I haven't read the previous books, I
Danielle (Danniegurl)
If you're looking for the quick sex scenes and not the plot it doesn't happen until half way through the book. This one is quite interesting as all the wolves are considered rouge, and don't have a pack. Trent and his BFFs Darren and Marc go with him in search of his long lost little brother.....on the other side the woman of said little brother, David, is being held captive by none other than Roderick, he's really annoying you know? But this book actually has quite a bit of plot, which surprise ...more
Oh my god when I read what the story was about and read that he is alive I jumped out of my seat with JOY! omg yall he is alive, he didn't die. Why would he think that the woman he loves wouldn't accept him? REALLY?! She still loves him and they all have a baby that needs to be raised by all FOUR of it's dads. OMG I freaking love LOVE LoVe lOvE this series.... Did I say I love this series?
What a book!!! A twist in the beginning..another near the end (which I kinda saw both coming, but it's fun when the characters don't.) I don't want to give it away, but I couldn't read this one fast enough!! I just fell in love with the dominating, primal, protective, highly sexual & sensual men!! I especially love a strong woman... and this one delivers. Woah baby!! Eve Langlais is pulling out hit after hit!!
Rebecca Warner
Good ending

How do you kill a vampire and make sure he stays dead? The answer to that question and a sexy new trio has Jaxon wishing things were different. And then again somethings never change. It's a fight to the finish with a lot of love, sex, betrayal, sex, forgiveness, and did I mention sex. Happy Reading...
A.R. Von
Seeking Pack Redemption is the 3rd book in the Pack series and it's still going pretty strong. Sexy, fun and exciting from start to finish. It's another Eve Langlais great that all fans of the genre and of Eve, will enjoy :)

Poor Thea! She's a sweetheart of a woman that (unfortunately) is pretty much thrown into the world of paranormal completely unaware of the fact. On top of that, she learns how...different it all is compared to the world she's used to. It's much more open, freeing, accepting a
This was a whole lot better than I expected it to be. Going into this one, I was expecting cheesy smut with not a whole lot of character-substance and no plot. Boy was I proven wrong! The plot was solid, the suspense of it all kept me on my toes, and the characters were well rounded. I ended up really liking the main players.

It didn't take long for me to figure out that I should have read book one and two first. A lot of the time I felt left out and didn't have a clue as to what was going on. An
Awesome read

This book picked up right where the last book dropped off, with a bit of backtracking thrown in. Happily ever after's for almost all involved. It's over, but is it really? I'm looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
Seeking Pack Redemption was a wonderful addition to the Pack series. It answered many questions that were brought up in earlier books. It also brought us many more questions. Questions we need answers to.

I love the menage aspect of the packs. They're reasoning is wonderful. It's a necessity and everyone seems to love it.

The underlying subplot involving Roderick was wonderful and I was glad to see a conclusion, of sorts to that problem. I don't think it's the end of Roderick, but at least now we
This book answered some questions that I ask when I reviewed the second book. This book describes what happen to Jaxon, and I'm happy with the ending he got. The brutality of some of the scenes makes me cringe a bit. The guys that the heroines have in this series are declining, the heroine in this book only have two lovers. I don't like that the third guy isn't given a chance to be Thea's mate, but he lacks discipline and control I guess. Plot-wise, it is nice, but I hate some of the decisions N ...more
Although I STILL cannot see how Jaxon can be blamed for all this....I am glad he got his happy ending
Kathleen Bruce
I liked the third installment. but mainly i loved the fact Jaxon was alive. he was a changed wolf but he was alive. *does a little happy dance* because the ending in the second made me sad, vey sad. i loved that some things were resolved and the fact that there was an opening for another installment. and then i checked Eve Langlais' site and theres one coming out next year. i wonder if Bailey's little girl and Thea's baby have anything to do with the next one!
Eran O'Donnal
Good story, really liked that we found out what happened to Jaxon. So happy that he was able to redeem himself, and so nice that he was able to reunite with his mate Bailey. I was sad that Marc lost out getting his mate and then he was seemingly forgotten after the battle. Looks like we might get another story in this series, looking forward to that.
Ok, so it wasn't awful but it was not great either. I did not like having to reread scenes that the author had already given in the previous book even if they were from a different point of view in some cases. I could have done without the repeats. The story overall was good but predictable and therefore kind of boring.
Carolyn F.
3-1/2 stars - This book just jumps into the last book, which took me a long time to remember what had happened. I liked this book but didn't love it, which I thought I would. I'm hoping the next book is a little better.
Going into this book feels like an ending but ur slowly surprised and even tho theirs HEA with more then one mated couples i feel like a interesting beginning. Love more of jaxon he's one of my favourite characters.
Erin Burns
It took me a bit to figure out why I didn't enjoy this and the second one as much as the first, but I think it's because these books feel less about the relationship and more about setting up for the next book.
Loved this series, but the way it ended there must be more. Please write the next one as I can't wait to read more! Loved the ending with Jaxon was perfect!!
Compared to the first two I just have to rate this one a little less. But I still liked it and will probably read the whole series again.
Oct 09, 2012 Chris added it
Love this story! It was action-packed and what a pack too!! Very steamy with a great story line. Want more from Eve!!
Eve's Entourage: This topic has been closed to new comments. Guess what's coming July 20th... 22 25 Aug 21, 2012 08:58PM
  • Were Love Conquers All (Were Trilogy, #3)
  • Dragon Blood
  • Earth Moves (Island Guardians, #1)
  • Light My Fire
  • The Alpha's Fall (Great Wolves of Passion, Alaska, #2)
  • Kiss Across Time (Kiss Across Time #1)
  • Blood Rite (Spark of Magic, #2)
  • Finding Chrissten (Legacy, #5)
  • Tempting Whispers (The Kategan Alphas, # 6)
  • Pleasuring The Beast
  • Bonded by Need (Shifting Bonds, #1)
  • Kiss Across Chains (Kiss Across Time #3)
  • Taken By The Pack (Phases #1)
  • The Misfits (Trueblood #4)
  • Forced By A Werewolf
  • Falke's Peak (Puma Nights, #1)
  • The Horny Minotaur
~ New York Times and USA Today Bestselling Author

Hello, my name is Eve Langlais and I am an International Bestselling author who loves to write hot romance, usually with werewolves, cyborgs or aliens .

I should warn you, I have a twisted imagination and a sarcastic sense of humor something I like to let loose in my writing. While well known for my shifter stories, I am also extremely partial to ali
More about Eve Langlais...

Pack (4 books)
  • Defying Pack Law (Pack, #1)
  • Betraying the Pack (Pack, #2)
  • New Pack Order (Pack, #4)