Start by marking “Wicked Werewolf Secret (Werewolf Society, #2)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Werewolf Secret (Werewolf Society, #2)

Wicked Werewolf Secret (Werewolf Society #2)

Kole Smith will soon become the leader of his pack, and not just any pack. He will lead the Royal Guard of the Werewolf Society. Before he accepts his role, he has unfinished business and her name is Sarah.

Published May 8th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Werewolf Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Werewolf Secret

Jenn
Nov 20, 2016 Jenn rated it liked it
meh, way too short but not a terrible read. on to the next...
Sandy
Jun 06, 2012 Sandy rated it really liked it
WICKED WEREWOLF SECRET (Werewolf Society #2) by Lisa Renee Jones

WICKED WEREWOLF SECRET is the second installment and novella (May 2012) in Lisa Renee Jones' Werewolf Society series. The Werewolf Society is a companion series to Lisa's Vampire Warden series of novels.

With her new law degree, wolf-shifter Sarah Duncan wanted to work for the Council. But her parents had always warned her about the elders-The Royal Guard-some of the most powerful warriors they wolves employed. And Sarah's attraction
Kristy
Ok so I really liked this book, and AFTER I finished I realized it was the second in a series. I read the first book a while ago and was really surprised it was not going to be a series. I was disappointed by the unfinished stories. For some reason, when I read Wicked Werewolf Night I couldn't find any information about it being a series. In fact I just reread my review and I was upset that I didn't know what was going to happen to Kole. I wish I would have known this was book 2 because I probab ...more
 Mandy - Lace Vintage ♥
description

Hero: Kole Smith.
Heroine: Sarah.
Sex Rating: 3.1
Overall Rating: 3.8

Summary:

Sarah’s family ran the Casino Operation used as a front for The Werewolf Society, until the greed of the rebels trying to overthrow their government led to her families murder. Kole saved her life, gave her the opportun
Brandy Blackerby
Nov 23, 2012 Brandy Blackerby rated it it was amazing
I Highly recommend The book Wicked Werewolf Secret! It is the second book in the series however it can stand on it's own as a stand-alone or you can read it in order! Either way you will NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!! I love the fact that Lisa brings the main "sexy" man & the "beautiful" woman in the first book but they are not the focal point!! That is one thing I love about most of Lisa's series, you do not just read one book in the series and then never here about them again they are incorporated ...more
Mare
Jan 06, 2013 Mare rated it liked it
More action then in the last story. Back to better character development.
Kole meets Sarah a fellow Werewolf at the Were casino in Vegas. He knows their instant attraction means something. After getting to know her better while playing at the table she deals at he finally asks her out. She is uncertain, her family always told her to stay away from the Royal Guard Were because they were so domineering & being a new lawyer, she doesn’t want to be perceived as weak. Unfortunately on the night o
Dawn Sullivan
Aug 24, 2012 Dawn Sullivan rated it it was amazing
The Werewolf Society series continues with this amazing addition.

Lisa doesn’t disappoint with this novella. This story is packed with action and so much passion from the beginning to the end.
I love how Lisa gets to the point without rushing through the story or skipping important details.

Sarah, is a kick ass werewolf on a mission for revenge.

Kole an alpha wolf soon to take over the pack knows he wants Sarah. So he sets out to find her and together both of their life’s forever change.

Did I l
May 09, 2012 Laura rated it really liked it
Shelves: e-book
Oh, how I love those alpha males - and what's more alpha male than a werewolf? Lisa Renee Jones certainly knows how to write books featuring powerful, dominant men...but she manages to show enough of their vulnerable sides to make them lovable. And I've fallen a bit in love with all her heroes, and Kole is no exception. Even though this book is short (about 70 pages), it still has a great story, hot sex, and a couple of action scenes as well. If you love romantic werewolves, then you should ...more
Michelle
I enjoyed this tale in the Werewolf Society, although it was very different from the previous book I have a feeling the events in this one will be important in the next books.

Although this book can be read as a stand alone title I highly recommend reading the Vampire Warden trilogy prior to reading Werewolf Society book 1, having said that if you haven't tried any of Lisa's books this one is perfect for getting a feel of her writing style.
I can't wait for the next one!
Clo Orme
Aug 06, 2012 Clo Orme rated it did not like it
*SPOILERS*
I rated it a 1 because though I did like the characters Kole and Sarah together I didn't like the quickness of Dereks death and how Sarah didn't at least try to escape from Kole. Although the couple did have an obstacle, the king, I thought at the end the king being her dad was the only way to get over their obstacle, which was WAY too convenient, don't you think?
Luzmaria Morneault-welton
I was a bit worried after the start of book one in the series but I did enjoyed the story. This book didn't have any of the confusing parts as the first book did and they did go better into detail about the past.
Dani Hodge
May 14, 2012 Dani Hodge rated it it was amazing
Loved it! I love all of these books! I couldnt put this one down. Kole is one of my favorite characters and I couldnt wait for his book to come out. It did NOT disappoint! I can not wait for Shi and Jackson's stories to come out!
Mei
Feb 03, 2013 Mei rated it it was ok
Maybe I should have read the vampire series part because the storyline is just not jelling for me. It's such a jumbled fast-paced story that at times I am completely lost! The characters aren't well developed and the conflict is over before it ever begins.
Suzan
Aug 01, 2012 Suzan rated it really liked it
Loved Kole and Sarah! I liked the twist at the end as well. He was very determined to win her over and not let her get away from him. I did think Sarah insane for running away from Kole! I'd have been running to him!
Aemelia
May 10, 2012 Aemelia rated it really liked it
Kole and Sarah's attraction positively sizzles across the pages. But this isn't just sexy read, Lisa Renee Jones packs a good dose of action and danger into the plot, as Kole and Sarah navigate their way through their relationship.
Charity
Apr 17, 2014 Charity rated it it was amazing
Couldn't put the story down. This book is hot, steamy, sexy, and suspenseful all at the same time. It keeps you on the edge of your seat wanting to know what is going to happen next. I love happy endings.
Magen McMinimy
Nov 21, 2012 Magen McMinimy rated it liked it
I would have rated this book higher had the ending not been so convenient. Also a line from Star Wars was a little to much for me, but aside from the ending I liked Kole and Sarah and was glad to see Nico make an appearance, loved him in Wicked Werewolf Night.
Heather
Jul 20, 2012 Heather rated it liked it
Would have liked it to be longer. I read it in less than an hour. But it was still a good book. Also didn't know it was #2!!!!
Jess
May 13, 2012 Jess rated it it was ok
I just didn't like the heroine, Sarah, she was really annoying about the whole situation that was going on between her and Kole.
Carol Anderson
Feb 20, 2014 Carol Anderson rated it it was amazing
Kole, werewolf - head of Royal Guard & Sarah daughter of Royal family - good read - yet another obsessive craving couple..
Aug 03, 2013 Jennifer rated it liked it
I really wish this author would get a better editor. it would make reading her fantastic stories so much more enjoyable.
Leisa Prater
Sep 17, 2012 Leisa Prater rated it it was amazing
I am on my second Werewolf Society book and they are awesome!!!!If you like strong, sexy, alpha males...this is a series you have to read!!

Rhonda
Jul 09, 2012 Rhonda rated it it was amazing
This read had me so involved I was grabbing my seat. I loved the heat and how he was willing to hurt hisself to give her a choice. What a strong, loving, alpha male.
Sonali Rakesh
Mar 25, 2015 Sonali Rakesh rated it really liked it
I enjoyed this book better then the first one in the series. This is better written with lots of action, sentiments and passion.
Bobbie
Jun 01, 2013 Bobbie rated it really liked it
Another good read from one of my favorite authors. Fast paced, enjoyable and erotic enough to keep you wanting more.
Brenda
Jun 07, 2012 Brenda rated it it was amazing
I've read all of Ms. Jones' novellas and loved each one. She writes a love scene that takes the reader's breath away and Wicked Werewolf Secret is no exception.
Patricia
Mar 15, 2013 Patricia rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT! WANT MORE! CAN'T GET ENOUGH! I highly recommend this series along with the Vampire Wardens. It's sure to please even the pickiest reader.
Rhonda
Jun 08, 2012 Rhonda rated it it was ok
Shelves: nook, 2012-read
This was ok. It was your typical alpha male want to protect mate and female mate wants to kick a little butt of her own type of story
Neimasujey
Apr 07, 2016 Neimasujey rated it it was ok
This book had so much potential but ended up being a flop. It was an ok read but could have been so much better, great plots just that they feel short.
Iva
Why are always the good stories so short? I wanted to see Kole and Sarah fight the rebels! But it was a good novella either way.
  • The Scarred Heart (Wilde Creek, #5)
  • Pack Enforcer (Were Chronicles, #2)
  • Dreams of Darkness
  • Awakening the Nightmare (Symmetria #1)
  • Bound by the Night (Bound, #4)
  • Twisted Fate (Rhyn Eternal #5)
  • Guardian Wolf (Black Mesa Wolves #1)
  • Forgiveness (Redwood Pack, #4.7)
New York Times and USA Today bestselling author Lisa Renee Jones is the author of the highly acclaimed INSIDE OUT series. Suzanne Todd (producer of Alice in Wonderland) on the INSIDE OUT series: Lisa has created a beautiful, complicated, and sensual world that is filled with intrigue and suspense. Sara’s character is strong, flawed, complex, and sexy - a modern girl we all can identify with.

In add
More about Lisa Renee Jones...

Werewolf Society (5 books)
  • Wicked Werewolf Night (Werewolf Society, #1)
  • Wicked Werewolf Passion (Werewolf Society, #3)
  • Wicked Werewolf Magic (Werewolf Society, #4)
  • Wicked Werewolf Desire (Werewolf Society, #5)