Start by marking “Destiny Unveiled (Destiny, #2)” as Want to Read:
Destiny Unveiled (Destiny, #2)

Destiny Unveiled (Destiny #2)

4.57 of 5 stars 4.57  ·  rating details  ·  67 ratings  ·  29 reviews
Gabriella and Darron thought their magickal battle was over when they defeated the evil warlock, Richard. When her Aunt Donna seeks Gabriella's help in rescuing her catatonic daughter from the Dark Coven, Gabriella discovers that her cousin holds a power within her that would be catastrophic in the hands of the evil witches. Gabriella's coven sets out on a journey that may ...more
Published May 8th 2012 by Smashwords Edition (first published April 10th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Destiny Unveiled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Destiny Unveiled

Phaedra Seabolt
Destiny Unveiled is the second book in the Destiny series. As a part of this tour, I was supposed to read both books, but I sadly didn't have time. I read just this second book and will hopefully read the first one at a later date. I can therefore personally tell you that you can read this one and understand everything without reading the first. In my opinion, that makes it a pretty good story and series.

In this story, Gabriella (or Gabby) has just graduated high school after apparently a very t
Lisa Markson
Lisa's review of Destiny Unveiled By Laura DeLuca

I was given a copy of Destiny Unveiled by Laura DeLuca in exchange for an honest review. This is book 2 in the series Destiny is the first book I would highly recommend reading it before this one so you can really understand the growth that each one of the kids have done in the name of love and friendship. Each one showed great strength in a time of need and continued to show their loyalty when a crisis came into light. Both books have very beauti
Michelle Cornwell-Jordan
Destiny is the story of Gabriella who is pretty, has friends and very much sought after from the boys in her school. But even though her life at school seems pretty good…Gabriella’s home life is far far from perfect. Destiny’s mother had died, and with just her father, who appears to have a very bad drinking problem; Gabriella has some deep unhappiness. The story begins with Gabriella seemingly zoned out…lost of focus. But as the story progresses, the reader is made aware that Gabriella’s lack o ...more
Melissa
I first met Gabriella in book 1, Destiny which I really enjoyed she had just found out she was a witch and everything that entailed. I was excited to catch up with her once again to see where her path was leading.
I always assume I will never like a 2nd book as much as the first but this wasn't the case I once again fell in love with these dynamic and colorful characters. Gabriella and Darron find themselves fighting the evil of the world once again, going against a a dark coven to rescue her co
Farrah
This review also appears on my blog at http://www.thegoldenruleof666.blogspo...

FYI, this is a series review for both Destiny and Destiny Unveiled.

I didn't know what to expect when I started this series, but it blew me away! I loved Destiny and Destiny Unveiled-they are brilliant books that are sure to charm.

I love the Wiccan theology that is used in these books. It was well explained and seamlessly woven throughout the books.

Gabriella was a wonderful heroine. She was strong and handled everythi
Often, I find it difficult to be articulate in my reviews as my words are typically spent after a day in the classroom. I turn to reading as an escape, a way to shut myself down and allow my mind to wander through worlds unknown, meet new and interesting characters with lives filled with as much drama as my students. Rarely do I come across a novel that resonates within me to the point I can't wait to reread it. "Destiny" and "Destiny Unveiled" fit this bill much like a paraffin treatment after ...more
Maria
The 411 by Maria:

I was excited to read Destiny Unveiled. Laura is a great person beside being a talented writer so I hoped I would like the book. You know if you have been reading my blog that if I don't like a book I will say so and I hoped I wouldn't have to write something against Destiny Unveiled but knew that I loved the first book. Thankfully, I also loved the second part.

Gabriella, Darron and her friends Monte and Flora have been through a lot. They are trying to get their life back to so
A.R. Von
A great continuation from Destiny (book 1 in the series); it continued to be exciting and magical, actually even more so! Even though this book is written as a continuation it can definitely be read as a stand-alone with the reader still able to get the full impact of what the author presents. Another book that many fans of the genre are sure to fully enjoy!

Gabriella has now accepted all that was once buried deep and has also grown to be very powerful in the short time of having her full power.
Angelique
My review:
Gabby and Darron finally made it through school, with all their friends. They feel like they can get a start on their future and that all the bad is now behind them. Little did they know that their upheaval and fight was only about to start. Gabby becomes reunited with an aunt who wants her help to rescue her niece (which according to her knowledge she didn’t have).

Ms DeLuca weaves a wonderful web of mystery, action and intrigue. I first met this fantastic cast of characters in the fir
Tiana Dalichov
Wow, where do I even start?

Destiny Unveiled was just as awesome, if not more so, as Destiny! Laura spun a tale of amazing complexity with believable, hilarious, and unique characters, and a plot that always kept me guessing.

I am also now irrevocably in love with Darron. Oh, my gosh is he sexy! And his inner struggle that we get to see really adds depth to him. I loved seeing his darker side and seeing the doubts that always swam in the back of his mind. Plus his face is just so darn sexy when I
Stephanie
Author Laura DeLuca is one of the best Sci-Fi, Romance, Thriller, Witchy. . . Well, hell, you name it, she can write it! I am so honored to be friends with such a blessed and gifted author! She truly has a talent that is hard to come by these days. Reading a book is amazing, being drawn into their world, their lives, etc. is SPECTACULAR! I am an avid reader, and I cannot imagine a day where a good book is hard to find!

Destiny was fantastic, I thought, there is no way to top this! Boy, was I wron
Angela Kinder
After having defeat Richard, Darron's father, Gabriella and Darron thought they everything was okay until a long lost aunt (Donna) seeks Gabriella's help in getting Donna's daughter away from the Dark Coven. Instead of leaving behind Darron and her mortal friends, Gabriella and everyone (including Meranda, Donna's other daughter) head off to Miami to fight what could be their last fight ever.

This book is cleverly written with plenty of twists and turn. I couldn't put this book down! The characte
Mindy
In “Destiny Unveiled” we learn more about Darron and Gabriella and their families and friends. Their powers grow as they continue to fight against the forces of evil who want to harm them and take their powers. Major twist and turns ensue like a roller coaster ride of fun. I gasped, laughed, cried, gasped some more; basically ran the gamut. That’s how you know it’s a good book.

This series has a little bit of everything for everyone. There is fantasy, adventure, mystery, intrigue, romance, sex
Momma
{This review originally appeared on Reviewing in Chaos }

This is one of those series that I immediately grab my 16yr old and say "You HAVE to read this!". I read Book 1 in one sitting.. I just couldn't put it down. Destiny Unveiled (book 2) is just as good! Just when you think things have settled down and Gabriella & Darron can go back to a semi normal high school life, it's all turned upside down again! Gabriella's long lost aunt shows up with news that will draw them into the fight of their
Gina's Library
This book is book 2 in a 2 book series. I read this book for Promotional Book Tours.

This book picked up right where the first one left off. There were twists and turns and twists within twists. I love when you can't predict what will happen next. This book kept me on the edge of my seat to see what happens next.

Gabriella and Darron's love is an unrelenting, unconditional love. They bring out the best in each other and are true soul mates. I love that their love wasn't a typical puppy dog teenage
Tiff Fouks
When I read Destiny, I thought that there was no way that the second installation was going to be just as addicting as the first! I was hooked from the first word through the last! I'm the first to admit that I am a book snob. I read hundreds of books a year and this is one of the very, very few that I will keep on my device to re-read again and again!

Laura very easily brings you into the world of Gabby, a teenage witch, and her friends. You find yourself feeling like you're right there experien
Tiffany Riach
After finishing Destiny I could not wait to start reading Destiny Unveiled and I was not disappointed. The second book in this series is even better than the first.

Just when Gabriella, Darron and their new coven thought their lives would get back to normal after they defeated Richard, they get pulled back into another magickal battle. When Gabby finds out about a missing cousin that needs to be rescued from the Dark Coven, Gabby and her coven set out on a journey that might be their last.

Destiny
Simone
I received a copy of this novel in exchange for my honest review. In book 2, Destiny Unveiled, the story opens with Gabby, Darron, Monte and Flora celebrating their high school graduation and being followed by a mysterious woman. Once again the Coven place their lives on the line to save Gabby's cousin, a person she had no idea existed. Only when Gabby locates her cousin is her true destiny revealed. This book was so awesome, I could not put it down and read it in one sitting. This author has so ...more
Niki
I liked Destiny, but I LOVE Destiny unveiled, it is fun to read about Gabriella and Darron growing, in this book Gabbies's aunt Donna comes to ask for her help, Gabbie's father is far from happy seeing her, but soon Darron and Gabbie feel like they have to help so safe the mortals.
The travel to Miami where the dark ones are to free her cousin before it is to late and they will miss use her powers. I very much like the way the characters grow and to read more about them. Job well done!
Jamie Turner-norton
I adore the Love between Gabby and Darron. and their crazy friends. I was able to finish this in just a couple hours and i'm already wanting more. I really like Laura's writing style. It pulls you in and attacks your emotions causing you to be on the edge of your seat the entire way through. It does have a little bit of stuff needing edited but not enough to drive you nuts or even get on your nerves.
**Disclaimer--I received this book in exchange for an honest review**
Christina Silcox
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review. That being said, the twists and turns in this book blew me away! I love the way the story has evolved from the first book. Gabriella has embraced her past and is focused on her future with Darron. The Dark Coven has a little something different in mind. There's betrayal, love, and newfound friendship. I hope there is more on the way in this series!
Maryann
When I read the first book in the Destiny series, I loved it. I was looking forward to a sequel, but I never imagined it would be as good as the first. I was wrong. Its even better. It is loaded with action from the very first page until the shocking ending. I tried my eyes out twice while reading this book. I sure hope the third one comes out soon because I don't know if I can wait
Paula
It was wonderful to get reacquainted with Gabby, Darron and their friends to see what destiny had in store for them. I love the diversity of Laura's characters, their acceptance of each other and the way they work together to overcome adversity. A fabulous job of blending mystery, love and light vs dark! Am hoping there will be a third.
Melanie Ramey
I loved the story Laura DeLuca told in the first book of Darron and Gabriella. This book took it to the next level! This one was so much more. I couldn't put this one down and read it all night! Hats off to the author.
Gloria Defeo
Such a great book! Even better than the first one. I couldn't put it down and read the whole thing in one day. One of my favorite authors!
Barbara tryon
Have not read yet, kindle is coming and cant wait to start reading books on it
Craftymom Jen

Review to come......
The BookWhisperer
So I realized why I couldn’t really get into the first book Destiny…it was because it DeLuca was setting up the readers for the second book (or at least that is what I think.) In Destiny Unveiled, you learn so much more about the characters that were introduced in book one. I found that I felt more of an emotional connection between Gabby and Darron not only with their characters in the book but my connection with the characters as well. To me, the characters were real people this time around; y ...more
Angie
This book had so much action packed in it. Gabby and Darron and their friends all came together to help Destiny. This book held my interest and I had a hard time putting it down. It was great seeing all of these people come together and help each other.
  • HerStory: Fiction Honoring Women's History Month
  • A Celtic Tapestry Boxset
  • The Amulet  (The Amulet Prophecy, #1)
  • C I N (C I N, #1)
  • The Golden Apple of Discord (The Discord Trilogy, #1)
  • The Lust Garden
  • Mad Swine: Dead Winter
  • Crimson Groves
  • Unbound (Spellbound, #2)
  • Dressed in White
  • Bride of Fae (Wyrd and Fae #2)
  • Knight Blindness (Knights in Time #3)
  • Happiness it's just a habit
  • Open Heart (Farsighted, #2)
  • Barbie World (Baby Doll, #2)
  • Moonlit (Moonlit, #1)
  • God's Forge
  • A Hard Act to Follow
Laura "Luna" DeLuca lives at the beautiful Jersey shore with her husband and three children. She has been writing stories for as long as she can remember. Old high school friends would tell you she was always scratching in her notebook instead of paying attention in class and the children she used to babysit for always loved to hear her scary stories at bedtime. In addition to writing fiction, Lau ...more
More about Laura DeLuca...
Phantom (Dark Musicals, #1) Morrigan Destiny (Destiny, #1) Demon (Dark Musicals, #2) Jessica