Start by marking “Leaping Out On Faith...” as Want to Read:
Leaping Out On Faith...

Leaping Out On Faith...

Leaping Out on Faith...is a collection of four short stories featuring women confronting tough decisions. Will they each choose the "right thing?" Or, will their emotions drive them to take the easy way out? What leaps of faith must they hurdle...or, run from? Find out in this quick satisfying read!
Published April 4th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Leaping Out On Faith..., please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leaping Out On Faith...

Wenona Hulsey
Jan 06, 2013 Wenona Hulsey rated it it was amazing
Every story in this collection captivated my mind as the women dealt with things like first love and abuse. Some of the stories I could relate to and some left me thankful that I have never walked down that road before. Also, I enjoyed that each story was short enough that I could devour one over lunch each day until I reached the last word. Great read!
Beverly Diehl
Four women, four situations, four choices. The "faith" in the title is in themselves, their own hearts, and their own strength, not in a particular god, in case you were put off or drawn to this collection because of that word.

Disclaimer: I received a free copy of this collection from the author in exchange for an honest review.

It's really hard to introduce a character and his or her conflict in less than ten pages, but this author does so beautifully.

In The Green Years, teenage Sarah is dealing
Amanda Herps
Oct 05, 2013 Amanda Herps rated it really liked it
Leaping out on Faith – Rochelle Campbell

Rochelle is a very talented and natural writer. Leaping out on Faith is a collection of four short stories which represent a nice afternoon with a cup of tea and a great read.

The Green Years

This delightful piece on young love is a sweet introduction for the tales. Young love is so incredibly intense, passionate and confusing and Rochelle has captured all of these emotions in her main characters in a raw and honest way. I felt as though I was in the room w
Chris
May 12, 2012 Chris rated it liked it
Rochelle Campbell’s short story collection “Leaping Out On Faith” certainly makes you think. Each story, featuring a woman who is faced with a difficult choice/decision to make, is well written and composed in such a way that it is easy to read, and the reader wants to know more. There are four short stories with the titles: “The Green Years”, “Chambray Curtains Blowing in the Wind”, “Knocking at the Door” and “All God’s Men”.

Whilst I do not typically read this genre I was pleasantly surprised
Lori
Dec 18, 2012 Lori rated it liked it
Leaping Out on Faith is a collection of short stories. The stories are from four very different women in completely differing situations.

I enjoyed the collection, but I have to say short stories just leave me wanting more. I normally don't read short stories for this very reason. The writing is superb, and I love learning about these extraordinary ladies. But I would love to see one of these stories turned into a complete novel. I look forward to more wonderful works from a very talented author.
Monique
Aug 02, 2013 Monique rated it really liked it
Shelves: kindle-book
Wonderful collection of short stories detailing the faith one must have to get through life. I'm glad I took the time and the chance to read a new author.
Raynetta Stocks
Oct 21, 2013 Raynetta Stocks rated it liked it
I've reviewed short story collections before, but I tend to avoid them. Primarily because short stories are hard to write successfully. (I should know; I still write them.) The criteria is broad, but essentially there's only one rule: tell the story quickly enough that the reader can finish it in one sitting. Do you know how difficult it is to grip a reader in ten pages or less? You can say too much and end up with a novella or say too little and the work falls flat. They say novel writing is an ...more
Belinda Hughes
Leaping Out on Faith is a short story collection touching each of the four planes of beingness: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. Four female protagonists each face a unique challenge of one of these planes and an inescapable, pivotal moment of decision. What’s not clear upfront is which choice each will make. The characters’ backgrounds and situations are all different, yet each is universally relatable to the feminine condition: romance vs. friendship (emotional); sexual abuse and ...more
SumBodyWifey45
SumBodyWifey45 rated it it was amazing
Apr 03, 2014
Rochelle Campbell
May 08, 2012 Rochelle Campbell added it  ·  (Review from the author)
Allison Kohn
Allison Kohn marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2013
Ter'e Crow Lindsay
Ter'e Crow Lindsay marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
DENISE
DENISE marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2014
Maebelle Richardson
Maebelle Richardson marked it as to-read
Dec 06, 2014
MARCY CLARKE
MARCY CLARKE is currently reading it
May 23, 2015
Jessica Wren-Wilson
Jessica Wren-Wilson marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Chris Edmonds
Chris Edmonds marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2016