Start by marking “No Ordinary Job” as Want to Read:
No Ordinary Job

No Ordinary Job

3.67 of 5 stars 3.67  ·  rating details  ·  6 ratings  ·  3 reviews
For fans of Dean Koontz and the Remy Chandler series by Thomas E. Sniegoski.

Mayan Prophecy has 2012 as the year of the end of the world. If you had asked private investigator Jaycee Connolly if she believed in prophecies last year she would have laughed in your face. That was until a demon walked into her office and offered her a million dollars just for trying to find th
Published May 2nd 2012

To ask other readers questions about No Ordinary Job, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about No Ordinary Job

Wow, so I don't usually write reviews but I see there's nothing on this really great book and I feel like I have to give it a verbal gold star so people won't overlook a great read.
I got this free from a friend of a friend who knows I love to read about kick ass chicks I hate to admit I had it for a week or two before I even opened it and I'm kicking myself for it.
This is well written, the characters are well defined but not in the usual connect all the usual dots, she's tough but she isn't so
Amy
I was given this as a free copy for review and I liked it so much in order to support the author I bought it!
I will admit I didn't have high hopes and was worried about liking it. My Kindle is filled mainly with freebies and books less than the 3 dollar mark for so many indie authors and there have been few that impressed me but this one did! Maybe that's why it isn't under the 3 dollar mark and it starts to make sense.
1 star for missing typos and regular grammar errors that annoy me.
2 stars fo
Jordana
This book really does not fit into any one genre, which for some might be an issue but the author has created a novel that transports you from the real to the surreal effortlessly. The main character has the same kick ass attitude of Mary Shannon on In Plain Sight, like Shannon her past weighs greatly on her mind. If you like Stephanie Plums novels you will like this one. This author has a gift for conveying emotional baggage as well as providing the reader with a thrilling journey through a biz ...more
Bob & Sherri
Matt
Matt added it
Oct 09, 2012
Stefania
Stefania marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2012
Joana
Joana marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2012
Xiri
Xiri marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2012
Halo
Halo added it
Jul 03, 2012
redcapsins
redcapsins marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2012
Kristina
Kristina marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2012
Jan
Jan added it
Jul 01, 2012
Elke
Elke marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2012