Guide My Feet

Guide My Feet

4.21 of 5 stars 4.21  ·  rating details  ·  42 ratings  ·  5 reviews
The founder of the Children's Defense Fund and author ofThe Measure of Our Successpresents prayers and meditations to inspire all those, such as parents, teachers, and ministers, who work on the behalf of children.

Marian Wright Edelman, founder and president of the Children's Defense Fund, is one of the most important moral leaders in America. Her first book,The Measure o...more
Published October 31st 1995 by Beacon Press (first published October 30th 1995)

To ask other readers questions about Guide My Feet, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Guide My Feet

Robin
My Sunday School gave this to me as a gift as the Superintendent of Sunday School. a great book on Prayers and Meditations by the woman who was commissioned to set up policies on children's rights. Amazing, prayers and meditations. Right from the heart.
Mary
I try to read this at breakfast every morning. It reminds me of why I do what I do. It gives me the strength to do what I do, and it helps me know I'm not alone while I run this race. I love Marian Wright Edelman!
Barbara Lovejoy
My dear friend and mentor, Fern Wilkerson, gave me a copy of this book. I love it! There is so much wisdom about how we should advocate for all our children.
Anne
Back when I was religious, this book was an inspiration to me. My principal liked it so much when I gifted it to her that it is now her go-to gift book.
Lyndel
Very insightful book. Very helpful in how God wants you to live. Lots of prayers and good wishes. It's a great book! Everyone should own a copy.
Emily
Emily is currently reading it
Jun 24, 2014
Shannon
Shannon marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2014
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Jan 16, 2014
Cecilia
Cecilia marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2014
C
C added it
Dec 13, 2013
Mkaylsworth
Mkaylsworth marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2013
Amy Elizabeth
Amy Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Feb 25, 2013
Susan
Susan marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2012
Lorraine Thomas
Lorraine Thomas marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
The Measure of Our Success: Letter to My Children and Yours The Sea Is So Wide and My Boat Is So Small: Charting a Course for the Next Generation Lanterns: A Memoir of Mentors I Can Make a Difference: A Treasury to Inspire Our Children I'm Your Child God: Prayers for Our Children