Start by marking “Dark Dealings” as Want to Read:

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  12 ratings  ·  9 reviews
At thirteen, Micaela was found wandering an Irish pasture after a mid-air explosion. Now, a successful investment banker, she discovers Wall Street has real fangs and claws. When international power brokers, creatures hiding in plain sight, threaten her and those she loves, will this heiress to a Druid legacy deny her power and let loved ones die again? A global thriller o ...more
Published April 30th 2012 by Three Worlds Productions LLC

To ask other readers questions about Dark Dealings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dark Dealings

Sheri Velarde
Fantastic fantasy full of intrigue, action and thrills. This book is certain to leave you on the edge of your seat and wanting more. I loved the blending of Celtic lore and mythology into modern times and situations. Strong characters, non-stop actions and surprises throughout make this novel a quick read, I couldn't put the book down. I am looking forward to more from this world from the author.

I want to see where Micaela goes next as she is a strong female lead with flaws and strengths of her
Karen Smith
Jul 25, 2012 Karen Smith rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Hey why shouldn't I let you know how excited I am about the end result.
R.B. Wood
Dark Dealings is the beginning. Be fore-warned as you'll fall for these characters. Hard.

Smith introduces us to the world of Macaela O'Brien, a druid who has turned her back on her legacy. From the opening chapter, we are thrown into a search and rescue, and from there the reader travels around the globe from New York to Brussels, Boston to Ireland. Murder, mayhem and plot twists abound as challenges force Macaela to choose between her old life and new, friends and foes and make sacrifices along
Wakefield Mahon
True Blood meets Blue Blood
Micaela works for a company with family and business connections going back to the birth of the nation and previous. A trip to broker a major deal introduces her to a world of cut-throat politics even worse than she's already accustomed to.
Along the way we meet a host of supernatural creatures with their own part to play. There are a ridiculous number of extremely handsome hunks running around, but to be fair, it's relevant to the story. Even with all of the boys in
Sherry Fundin
Micaela was driving to Bridewell to visit her Una when she saw Reece, the son of Chief Deerfield of Pokanoket, on the side of the road. He appeared bloody and beaten, maybe dead. She stopped and went back to check, but there was nothing there. Had her visions returned? Samhain was approaching and was the time of year when Spirits and people could move between worlds. Was Reece a spirit?

Peggy, Reece’s wife was Yankee. She was at the house when Micaela arrived and told her Reece was missing. Beca
Michelle Grogan
Karen Victoria Smith

Micaela is a strong, independent woman running from who she really is. Dark Dealings is the story of a young woman coming to terms with her heritage and the power within herself.
Dark Dealings is a paranormal suspense novel that has you wondering what is going to happen next from one page to the next. Micaela, a financial analyst, is dedicated to her job and her family…just not the aspects of her life that draw attention to how she is different from other peopl
Kate E.A.
Not a fan of this writer's style.
Kenneth Hoss
This book hooked me from the start. It grabbed me and never let go. I had a hard time putting it down, and even read late into the night because I wanted to know what happened next. Karen has a way of drawing you in, making you feel for her protaganist, rooting for her. The scenes are alive and vivid, making me see what her characters were seeing, and I felt as if I were part of the story. A must read for fans of this or any genre.
Teena

I read this book on a recommendation. Urban Fantasy is not normally what I read, but for the person that likes this type of book it was pretty good. The only criticism that I would have, would be, that the characters could have been a little better defined, and the story seemed a little scattered at times. But then again, maybe that is the way Urban Fantasy stories are told.
Donna Marsh
Donna Marsh marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2015
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Mar 10, 2015
D.D. Symms
D.D. Symms marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Ishabelle Torry
Ishabelle Torry marked it as to-read
Dec 26, 2014
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Katrina Curry
Katrina Curry marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2014
Amanda
Amanda marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Allison Campbell
Allison Campbell marked it as to-read
Dec 11, 2014
Jessica West
Jessica West marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2014
Jan
Jan marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2014
Tasha Turner
Tasha Turner marked it as to-read
May 20, 2014
Kimberly Tisdel
Kimberly Tisdel marked it as to-read
Feb 08, 2014
Kurt Springs
Kurt Springs marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2013
Dale
Dale marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Mirela Savova
Mirela Savova marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2013
Todd Russell
Todd Russell marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Allyson
Allyson marked it as to-read
May 03, 2013
Cassie
Cassie marked it as to-read
Dec 28, 2012