Start by marking “Undetectable (Great Minds Thriller, #2)” as Want to Read:
Undetectable (Great Minds Thriller, #2)

Undetectable (Great Minds Thrillers #2)

3.67  ·  Rating Details  ·  72 Ratings  ·  10 Reviews
You could learn more, do more, even live more. The potential is there. You could be anything: an engineer, a doctor, a chemist...

Or one of the most lethal Secret Service agents on the planet.

Undetectable is the story of Kevin Brooks, the first test subject of a new and unproven neurological technique called scrubbing. A private-school teacher in Manhattan, he has just lan
Published January 13th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Undetectable, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Undetectable

Sean Randall
Jul 21, 2014 Sean Randall rated it it was amazing
We've had our fair share of "waking up without a memory" stories here at my shelf, of course. Ludlum's The Bourne Identity, Follett's Code to Zero and, more recently, Doug Richards Mind's Eye. This title doesn't quite fit the mould, as the memory loss is a gap rather than the guy's life, but the technique is there.

The story was superbly spun, and even though we know a little of the background of the technology from Soutter's previous, it's a refreshing enough take on the first book that we want
Denise
Jan 11, 2015 Denise rated it it was amazing
Shelves: 2015-goal
'Undetectable' is a great read. The storyline was awesome. I was hooked from the beginning. The way this story played out was full of mystery, action and suspense. A great thriller. This is not your typical guy-loses-memory and go all bad-ass on the bad people. This book is well written. I loved the characters. Quite a few surprises were in store for me. I loved it. Definitely a great add to your tbr list. Recommended read.
Mleehall
Jul 07, 2015 Mleehall rated it it was amazing
Interesting Premise Well Carried Out

Because the author needed to establish the characters, backstory and subplots, the book was a little slow starting. After the first quarter, the puzzle kept me going, then the main plot kicked in and made it vital to me to finish.
Karla Sonnenberg
Jul 12, 2012 Karla Sonnenberg rated it liked it
Kevin wakes up and can't seem to remember anything that has happened over the last three months. Yet somehow he finds himself in a new teaching job with a new elegant apartment. His body is capable of things he can't imagine and he feels like he has to get ready for something. The only problem is that he doesn't know what that is.

This book was a little too sci-fi for me. It wasn't a bad read, but it seemed like the author spend too much time "getting ready" and not much time on the big ending.
Jul 02, 2013 Jennifer rated it liked it
Shelves: 2013
I am kind of wishy washy on this book. It started out and I thought it was really interesting, but then it got boring, then interesting, then boring, and so on. I did like the ending however so it ended on a high which is good. It was a good idea, but some of the technical stuff I feel had bad examples. So it didn't always make the most sense. And the bad guy by the end...I don't know. It was an alright book.
Ron
Nov 18, 2012 Ron rated it really liked it
I'd give it 3.5 stars. The book was really slow at first while the near hysteria/psychosis of the main character was established. But once the plot began to flesh out it developed nicely. One criticism is the villian really had a very limited role and background for being the villian.

Overall a nicely paced action thriller after the first 10-15% of the book.
Dilip Kushwaha
Aug 07, 2012 Dilip Kushwaha rated it liked it
Book is good especially details about guns and NP hard concepts. Use of NP hard for building up the plot was quite interesting. But still there was missing something. Story was too much stretched with very less details.
People in field of Computer science would surely find this book enjoyable.
Sasha
Brilliant! Well-written and intriguing. An inventive plot that was perfectly executed. I loved the flow of the story. It never missed a beat. The writing was almost like a good song - catchy but complex and definitely memorable.
Min
Oct 16, 2013 Min rated it really liked it
I liked the plot, the writing style and although some things are just a tiny bit a stretch, but it was good overall. I read this book in one sitting!
Doreen Dalesandro
Kindle freebie, 1/22/13
Robbie
May 13, 2013 Robbie rated it really liked it
4.5
Sylvia Gomez
Sylvia Gomez marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2016
Zachary
Zachary rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2016
Alisa
Alisa rated it it was ok
Jun 09, 2016
Tania Dunkley
Tania Dunkley marked it as to-read
May 29, 2016
Susann Gray
Susann Gray rated it it was amazing
May 10, 2016
Abhishek Krishna
Abhishek Krishna is currently reading it
Apr 23, 2016
Sean O'Cearbhaill
Sean O'Cearbhaill rated it it was amazing
Apr 19, 2016
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2016
Brenda Welsh
Brenda Welsh marked it as to-read
Apr 13, 2016
Stanley S. Bewley
Stanley S. Bewley marked it as to-read
Mar 24, 2016
Laura Palmer-Root
Laura Palmer-Root marked it as to-read
Feb 29, 2016
Dennis Karcher
Dennis Karcher rated it liked it
Feb 14, 2016
Danielle
Danielle marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2016
Ron
Ron marked it as to-read
Jan 30, 2016
Heather
Heather marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2016
Mommacat
Mommacat marked it as to-read
Jan 24, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Dream War
  • A Shadow in the Flames (The New Aeneid Cycle, #1)
  • Seer of Mars (Vallar, #1)
  • Natural Selection
  • Enormity (Complete Edition)
  • The Halo Revelations
  • Trusting Evil
  • An Unlawful Order
  • Heirs of Mars
  • Croaker: Kill Me Again (Fey Croaker Novels - Book 1)
  • Whatever Gods May Be
  • The Eve Genome
  • Twin-Bred (Twin-Bred #1)
  • Firecracker
  • Stars Rain Down (Biotech Legacy, #1)
  • Indentured (The Mystic Saga, #1)
  • The Eldridge Conspiracy
  • The Toymaker

Great Minds Thrillers (2 books)
  • Untapped (Great Minds Thriller, #1)