Finding You, Finding Me (You & Me Trilogy, #2)

Finding You, Finding Me (You & Me Trilogy #2)

3.81 of 5 stars 3.81  ·  rating details  ·  451 ratings  ·  41 reviews
Wise beyond her years, 18 year old Samantha Sullivan, an aspiring psychiatrist, and Valedictorian of her high school, continues volunteering at Sawyer House, the teen and young adult crisis center, where she is a peer counselor with her friend Derek, the college psychology major who acts as her adviser.

With Collins away in Europe, and Sam back with her family before she h...more
Published December 26th 2012 by theEDGEbooks.com (first published December 11th 2012)

Obsidian by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOnyx by Jennifer L. ArmentroutExistence by Abbi GlinesShadows by Jennifer L. ArmentroutOpal by Jennifer L. Armentrout
That Girl & Hot Guy from the Obsidian Cover
58th out of 86 books — 905 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireEasy by Tammara WebberFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesThoughtless by S.C. StephensEffortless by S.C. Stephens
College Romance
237th out of 802 books — 5,997 voters

More lists with this book...

Sara
Alright. I don't usually rate books I don't finish, but I read 64% so I think I got far enough to judge this one. The whole thing was very disturbing! I started this series because of it being to help abuse victims and yada yada, and the first book I liked enough, even though it was a different abuse than I expected. But this one took it to a whole new discusting level. I think this book is a crazy abusive relationship. Collins is so messed up from his past and Samantha is going to be the one to...more
Booker Like a Hooker
He has a issues and I did not like those things but I love him.He is so icredible.Can't wait to read 3. book.
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Very strange mix of if New YA and some kind if fifty shades thing.
What I liked about this book is that Kailin gave the reader a more in depth look at the characters. I especially liked Sam. Her issues were explored a little bit more as she started remembering things about Billy, the boy that hurt her. She sometimes shut down when those memories came back but there was a scene where she showed her strength. She is a fighter and I just thought that was amazing. She also loves Collins enough that she wants to help him. The end of the book has me questioning just...more
Katrina
Well I have to say this book was not at all what I expected from Kailin Gow. Don’t get me wrong I loved it loll - but its saucy - over 18 - Adult and with some really suggestive moments that I alone was sheepishly grinning at.

At some stages This rich - handsome - torn male reminded me of Mr Grey . However I dont think that Mr Grey was half as adventerous as Collins. - Dagger. ( blushes )

This second instalment certainly has some on the edge of your seat moments, I must say that my heart was cer...more
Courtney
Finding You Finding Me is a great sequel to Saving You Saving Me. Kailin has definitely upped her game with this book!

Sam and Collins are still trying to overcome their demons and move on from their pasts, but can they both move on together? Sam's past comes back to haunt her in ways she never expected. Can she deal with her past and still move on with Collins?? Collins wants to move forward with his relationship with Sam, but it is too much for her to handle?? These two have lots of hurdles to...more
Jduckie
Holy crap! Ms. Gow has done it again!!! Just when I thought Sam and Collins were going to get their HEA! Really Judge!?! The cliffhanger just about sent me over the edge! What will the little kitty do next? Will she come out and play, or leave with her tail tucked between her legs?!?
Well Winter is nearly 1/3 if the way through. Spring will be next. Then I'll get to find out what happens in the next installment!
Tia
Book 2 keeps you interested for the next one. I suppose it's a good bridge. I'm just not big on patience. One demon has been faced the other one appears to be a bigger challenge. It'll be interesting to see it play out. It is absolutely not a 50 spinoff. Give the author some credit!
Jacquelyn Toll
I forgot how much I loved the first book to this series and this one was even better I cant wait to see what happens in the 3rd book!! especially with the way this one ends "I was expecting you Kitty" shew talk about some serious stuff Kailin Gow you write amazing books!!!
Erica
Wow this book was sooo much turmoil. I was heart broken for sooo many reasons. But then in the epilogue i was SHOCKED! i cannot wait til the 3 rd book!
Secretly Adorkable Readers
Been waiting for this book forever and a little disappointed. Too much drama and issues with Collins. I think she deserves Derick
Mary McGarry
This was good. I liked the characters much more than the first (tame version). I look forward to the next one in the series.
Carri
I'll never look at a cookie the same way again. Best compliment I can give. And that's a good one, y'all. Read up.
Sharon Pointon
really enjoyed this book just hoping that Sam can save Collins
cant wait for book 3
Crystal
This review is going to be difficult to write because I loved the first book so much, but I have to be honest. This book was absolutely terrible! It was nowhere near what I expected it to be.

I knew from the way things were going in the first book that sex was going to be a big issue, but I was ok with that. However, this book was more vulgar than sexy...it was downright off-putting in some places. This book picked up with the sex end of the story and that's basically all Sam and Collins talked...more
Michelle Bowman  / We Love Kink .com
We continue the Story of Sam & Collins in this book. Now that Sam has the truth of ollins past and an idea of what he wants from a relationship will she make the choice to stay, or will she take the money he has offered and leave for her dream of attending Stanford?

In this book we delve more into Sam’s troubled past and what has made her who she is today. We watch as she remembers all of the horrible things that happened to her. We also learn a little more about Collin’s past and meet a Char...more
Hana
This was much worse than the first book and completely fell into the category of fifty shades. The only positive thing about this book was its writing which wasn't as pathetic as similar books and this fact made me read it till the end. However the last chapter when Sam went to a club to meet Collins's former lover whot turned out to be a domina and who told her that she would teach her how to keep him made me nearly hurl. No next book for me thank you very much.
Imani
I loved this book. The only problem I didn't like was that the villain kinda gave up a little quickly for me but I'm fine with that.

We start off with Sam having a safe deposit box from Collins and he is still in Europe and she is taking back a letter. Hmm. What is that? Don't worry you find out in the first 3 chapters. Derek still likes her. He needs to get over that.

A couple parts she lets him kiss her, which I don't understand at all.

Oh, you meet Collins younger brother, and he is just like h...more
Princess
I love that the secrets are gradually disclosing.... I'm glad to finally meet Billy and Tate.... I hope things would be better for Tate.. He deserves a chance....I also feel sad for Derek....He needs to find someone else to love....Collins is doing everything he can to show his undying love for Sam.. He even bought that Cassanova Bed!However, I'm not really into that videotapping thingy....I hope there will come a time to halt this madness.. And there came The CLIFFHANGER! I'm literally hanged w...more
Sharon Hawes Dodd
2.5 stars! I wish this was a better edited follow up to the much easier to read first book. I like Daggers and Sam together but I felt this story was rushed and not well developed. I'm not certain what will happen with this strange cliffhanger and I will read book 3 to determine the outcome here, But I've lost my attachment to the main characters. I feel this author could be great if she had a good editor to guide her writing and help her give some depth to these very sensitive issues she is wri...more
Tracy
I didn't care for this book much. It felt forced an choppy.

Collins seemed to teeter on more vulgar rather than sexy.

The story has potential but it just felt like it lacked depth and setting.

Things were so conflicted an staged at the same time.

Not sure I'll be following up on the next book
Austlyn
I did not like this book. It left me feeling unresolved, which is weird since nothing was actually unresolved. I believe a second book in a trilogy should help you understand the characters and what makes them tick, where they want go; I didn't get that from this. I'm on the fence about reading the third book.
Sue Brooks
She is such a good author, the second book was great but frustating, they have such great chemistry but screwed up childhoods. It has bits of "50 shades of grey" (especially for him, now the cause of his problems now APPEARS, left hanging as usual and next book not out until Summer 2013. GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RedRedtheycallmeRed
This book is confusing. I don't believe the insta-love at all.

How does an 18 year old virgin go from never dating to being ok with making sex tapes with a billionaire man-whore?

And the ending? Where did that come from?

It was like I was reading several different books and they got mashed together.
Melissa
Meh... Still doesn't read like a Kailin Gow book... And I'm still not liking the 50 shades plot, but whatever... I will read the third book because I would like to see it through. Maybe it'll get better. One last comment, this book really needs some editing.
Loralee
May 23, 2013 Loralee rated it 1 of 5 stars
Shelves: dnf
5/23 page 40....
Why do people like this? The writing is impossibly bad...she can't even stay in the same tense within the same sentence....my brain hurts.

Page 58
My eyes are bleeding. This is just plain awful. Will never finish this.
fee
loved this! continues the series and works well.
Stacey
Loved book 1, not sure how I feel about book 2. Seemed really short. Looking forward to book 3. Want to see what happens between Collins & Sam. Want to see what happens with the judge...
Dee
This was alot better than the first book. Although they both still seem to be missing something - just cant put my finger on what it is though.

I like Derek though for Sam. :)
Sharee
this book was absolutely awful! The main character is a moron and the author's writing is just horrid.
  • I Choose You (Friends & Lovers, #2)
  • The Unloved
  • Beautiful Things Never Last
  • Finding June (June, #1)
  • Declaration (Preservation, #3)
  • The Next Forever (Pretty Amy, #1.5)
  • The Boys of Summer (Summer, #1)
  • Barbie World (Baby Doll, #2)
  • Perfectly Unmatched (Youngblood, #2)
  • Please Don't Go (Please Don't Tell, #2)
  • The Sixteenth Need (Partlow, #1)
  • Taking Chances
  • Scarlet Woods (Book 1 of the Scarlet Woods Trilogy)
  • Veer (Clayton Falls, #2)
  • The Last Place You Look
  • What the Heart Needs (Soulmate, #2)
  • What a Boy Needs (What a Boy Wants, #2)
  • Kiss Me Again (If We Kiss, #2)
Kailin Gow uses her author platform to bring awareness to issues affecting young adult and women. She has appeared on national radio as a regular guest on topics such as body image, self-esteem, dating and sexual relationships, bullying, and more; often brought up in her fiction books for young adults and women.

She is a graduate of the Annenberg School for Communications Masters in Management pro...more
More about Kailin Gow...
Bitter Frost (Frost, #1) Loving Summer (Loving Summer, #1) Forever Frost (Frost, #2) Never Say Never (Never Knights, #1) Pulse (Pulse, #1)