Start by marking “Heaven Is Now: Awakening Your Five Spiritual Senses to the Wonders of Grace” as Want to Read:
Heaven Is Now: Awakening Your Five Spiritual Senses to the Wonders of Grace

Heaven Is Now: Awakening Your Five Spiritual Senses to the Wonders of Grace

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  117 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Provocative new voice offers a catalyst to awakening your five spiritual senses to experience heaven as a present reality and not just a final destination.
Published April 1st 2012 by Baker Publishing Group (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Heaven Is Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven Is Now

Katelyn Irons
While some people might be hesitant to believe in the idea of heaven on Earth, pastor and professor Farley develops an interesting theory. Because there is nothing separating us from speaking to God this very moment, we do have access to heaven here on Earth. While we cannot ignore the pain and sin still here, we nevertheless can feel, hear, see, smell, and taste the sweetness and splendor of heaven here and now through prayer, meditation, Scripture reading, witnessing, and singing.

The book is d
Bill Welte
If you want to understand the Keswick message of victorious Christian living, then this is a must read. I loved it! A must read.
My Book Addiction and More MBA
HEAVEN IS NOW: AWAKENING YOUR FIVE SPIRITUAL SENSES TO THE WONDERS OF GRACE by Andrew Farley is an a must read Christian Living for any Christian or anyone who would like to learn more of God's grace. It is written with insightful passages,scripture,knowledge into God's loving Grace,his unbounding love and his forgiveness. You can not go wrong by reading this impressive title. Pick up "Heaven Is Now" "to learn the five spiritual senses to the wonders of grace" and so much more. A wonderful resou ...more
Kim
A liberating read for anyone who has wrestled with Christian legalism.
Steve Gilbert
Will have to read this book again slowly. This was an interesting read that challenged my long held beliefs of what various scripture passages mean. I found myself reaching for my Bible often. If you have grown to believe you need to perform better for God to more fully love you, this book will challenge that thinking.
John
I want everyone I know to own and read this book. It's packed with scriptural truth, but it's a beautiful reflection of God's heart toward us to know Him. You've gotta get this book and read it over and over until these truths find a home in your heart and you begin to experience heaven in the now!
Michael Donahoe
Very enjoyable book. Easy to read. Makes clear the difference between the old covenant and the new covenant, and shows us the freedom we now have in Christ.
Marsha
Read this book with Tuesday night community group. Extension of some of other studies about accessing God's love and grace and living in His freedom now.
Jenny
I liked this book and I'm going to read it again to really 'get it'. It was easy to read, short chapters so I read one every night... I recommend it.
Debby
This is a great book that would be ideal for a small group Bible study on the grace of God. It's a book worth reading and re-reading!!
Heidi
Excellent, and a treasure trove of Scriptures that remind us of how solidly we are in Christ.
Justin Farley
thoughts from #HeavenIsNow @drandrewfarley @ReadBakerBooks http://justinfarley.blogspot.com/2012...
Lauren
Really good reminders and insights about true true grace, but not the best most compelling writing ever.
Jessica
May 01, 2012 Jessica marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
[free nook book. not sure about this one, but if I don't like it, I didn't lose any money on it. :]
Jerry Johnson
I think this is Andrew Farley's best book. very in informative. Love it!
Phil
Not my favoriate Andrew Farley book, but good nonetheless.
Jessica Cook
Interesting concept. It was free so I tried it out.
Sandy
Sandy marked it as to-read
Jan 23, 2015
Joe
Joe added it
Jan 23, 2015
Kevin
Kevin marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2015
Suzy
Suzy marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Anna-Kate
Anna-Kate marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2015
  • Deliver Us from Me-Ville
  • Powerful and Free: Confronting the Glass Ceiling for Women in the Church
  • Jesus: Why the World Is Still Fascinated by Him
  • Things Unseen: Living in Light of Forever
More about Andrew Farley...
The Naked Gospel: The Truth You May Never Hear in Church God Without Religion: Can It Really Be This Simple?