Start by marking “Heaven Is Now: Awakening Your Five Spiritual Senses to the Wonders of Grace” as Want to Read:
Heaven Is Now: Awakening Your Five Spiritual Senses to the Wonders of Grace

Heaven Is Now: Awakening Your Five Spiritual Senses to the Wonders of Grace

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  177 Ratings  ·  24 Reviews
Provocative new voice offers a catalyst to awakening your five spiritual senses to experience heaven as a present reality and not just a final destination.
Published April 1st 2012 by Baker Publishing Group (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Heaven Is Now, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heaven Is Now

Michael
Jul 05, 2015 Michael rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: grace-gospel
Andrew Farely is my favorite spiritual leader and pastor. I realize that writing a review, it can appear very bias but I just love how he tackles controversial issues. In this new book, he talks about awakening to your spiritual senses such as awakening to Grace,knowing your identity in Christ, the riches in Jesus and things like that. I liked how this book was so encouraging, at the end of every page, it had a prayer and always repeated how much Jesus loves us. It is amazing how he can be vulne ...more
Bill Welte
May 31, 2012 Bill Welte rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
If you want to understand the Keswick message of victorious Christian living, then this is a must read. I loved it! A must read.
ELIZABETH-ANNE
Aug 09, 2016 ELIZABETH-ANNE rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I enjoy all of Andrew Farley's books whether they will one day when we are all dead, be proven to be right or not ( sorry for the bluntness ! ). He is a massive believer that constant and never ending striving 'to be good', repetance, never feeling good enough, right enough or Christian enough is all wrong and once Chrisst died on the cross for us, he paid the price for all our sins for always, which you will not hear in many places. If you don't go to a fire and brimstone sort of church, and go ...more
Katelyn Bolds
While some people might be hesitant to believe in the idea of heaven on Earth, pastor and professor Farley develops an interesting theory. Because there is nothing separating us from speaking to God this very moment, we do have access to heaven here on Earth. While we cannot ignore the pain and sin still here, we nevertheless can feel, hear, see, smell, and taste the sweetness and splendor of heaven here and now through prayer, meditation, Scripture reading, witnessing, and singing.

The book is d
Jay McIntyre
While I loved what he says about the victory that is found in Christ, I really can't get behind the idea that some of what Jesus taught has no relevance to us because the new covenant had somehow not been established. This thinking leads to dangerous assumptions about how we read the old and new testaments and how we are to apply scripture to our daily living. Loved the book in so many ways but really couldn't get past this one roadblock
Robert Eddowes
Dec 22, 2016 Robert Eddowes rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
An awesome work from a very talented writer, speaker and teacher. I highly recommend this book along with all his other written works as well.
My Book Addiction and More MBA
HEAVEN IS NOW: AWAKENING YOUR FIVE SPIRITUAL SENSES TO THE WONDERS OF GRACE by Andrew Farley is an a must read Christian Living for any Christian or anyone who would like to learn more of God's grace. It is written with insightful passages,scripture,knowledge into God's loving Grace,his unbounding love and his forgiveness. You can not go wrong by reading this impressive title. Pick up "Heaven Is Now" "to learn the five spiritual senses to the wonders of grace" and so much more. A wonderful resou ...more
John
Apr 30, 2012 John rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I want everyone I know to own and read this book. It's packed with scriptural truth, but it's a beautiful reflection of God's heart toward us to know Him. You've gotta get this book and read it over and over until these truths find a home in your heart and you begin to experience heaven in the now!
Steve Gilbert
Mar 14, 2013 Steve Gilbert rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Will have to read this book again slowly. This was an interesting read that challenged my long held beliefs of what various scripture passages mean. I found myself reaching for my Bible often. If you have grown to believe you need to perform better for God to more fully love you, this book will challenge that thinking.
T J
This is a good book for a daily read, deeper than a devotional and new way to look at our daily walk with Christ. It is about how we reign with Christ right now in this life and how we need to change how we think to do it. Great read and a book to keep to re-read.
Michael Donahoe
Jul 18, 2012 Michael Donahoe rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very enjoyable book. Easy to read. Makes clear the difference between the old covenant and the new covenant, and shows us the freedom we now have in Christ.
Justin Farley
May 13, 2012 Justin Farley rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
thoughts from #HeavenIsNow @drandrewfarley @ReadBakerBooks http://justinfarley.blogspot.com/2012...
Jenny
Jul 08, 2012 Jenny rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I liked this book and I'm going to read it again to really 'get it'. It was easy to read, short chapters so I read one every night... I recommend it.
Debby
Jul 13, 2012 Debby rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This is a great book that would be ideal for a small group Bible study on the grace of God. It's a book worth reading and re-reading!!
Lauren
Oct 13, 2012 Lauren rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Really good reminders and insights about true true grace, but not the best most compelling writing ever.
Marsha
Feb 23, 2013 Marsha rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read this book with Tuesday night community group. Extension of some of other studies about accessing God's love and grace and living in His freedom now.
Beth
Beth rated it did not like it
Nov 03, 2015
Madison
Madison rated it it was amazing
May 26, 2012
Dave
Dave rated it really liked it
Sep 03, 2014
Ms. B.j.
Ms. B.j. rated it really liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Steve Fouse
Steve Fouse rated it really liked it
May 10, 2012
Melody Miller
Melody Miller rated it it was ok
Jan 03, 2016
Ladybug
Ladybug rated it it was ok
Jun 17, 2012
Nathanael
Nathanael rated it really liked it
May 28, 2014
Bob Sweet
Bob Sweet rated it liked it
Dec 12, 2012
Mark Roush
Mark Roush rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2013
Rhonda Remley
Rhonda Remley rated it it was amazing
Sep 19, 2015
Nicki
Nicki rated it it was ok
Jun 15, 2012
Tony
Tony rated it really liked it
Jun 09, 2013
Chelsea
Chelsea rated it liked it
May 03, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • God's Grammar: A Novel
  • Relaxing with God: The Neglected Spiritual Discipline
  • Grace Walk: What You've Always Wanted in the Christian Life
  • The Essential Guide To Healing
  • God of the Possible: A Biblical Introduction to the Open View of God
  • Jesus in Blue Jeans: A Practical Guide to Everyday Spirituality
  • A Better Way to Pray: If Your Prayer Life Is Not Working, Consider Changing Directions
  • Classic Christianity: Life's Too Short to Miss the Real Thing
  • The Promise: How God Works All Things Together for Good
  • The Gospel in Ten Words
  • Immersion
  • True Courage: Emboldened by God in a Disheartening World (Bold Man of God)
  • Buck-Naked Faith: A Brutally Honest Look at Stunted Christianity
  • Powerful and Free: Confronting the Glass Ceiling for Women in the Church
  • Autism's Hidden Blessings:  Discovering God's Promises for Autistic Children and Their Families
  • Spiritual Slavery to Spiritual Sonship
  • Things Unseen: Living in Light of Forever
  • Are Miraculous Gifts for Today?: Four Views (Counterpoints Series)
More about Andrew Farley...