Start by marking “The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI” as Want to Read:
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #6)

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  467 ratings  ·  51 reviews
The sixth installment of The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter begins right where the fifth part left off, with Chloe and her friends running for their lives as they escape the dungeons below Trevor’s home. Chloe lights their way through the darkness, but they emerge into a bloody battle with her vampire nemesis and his minions.

Even though Chloe has a battle on her hands, she is s
ebook
Published May 27th 2012 by Smashwords

To ask other readers questions about The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI

Delphina
Once again, I am amazed by this series. After finally escaping/being rescued from her father, Chloe now has to rebuild her life. Her new allies from her time living with Trevor are starting to rebuild their lives and become part of her community. It is a journey that is just beginning, but one I am looking forward to watching unfold. The only issue I had with this installment is that I have finished it and have to wait for the next one to be published. I tend to be impatient. If you have been re ...more
Deborah
I waited anxiously for the release of the 6th part of The Vampire Hunter's Daughter and I was not disappointed. As Chloe and the other hunters continue their battle against the Vampires, the story takes quite a few unexpected twists and turns. There's adventure, there's a battle - and there's definitely a whole lot of love! I can't wait for the Arcadia Falls series to follow!
Emmanuelle
While this is short, it's well-written and very captivating. The ending leaves you wanting more, yet finishes up nicely the story. The ending did kind of drag on, but it was still well-written.
Sharon  Sawtell

What a great book. I loved all the parts. Can't wait to for the next book
Heather
this one is the best so far. that cliffhanger was brutal. can't wait to read the finale
Sarah Parnell
cant wait to see what happens next!!
Marsha
One of the things I enjoy most about the writing of Jennifer Malone Wright is that her stories always hits the ground running when it comes to action and that is the case with "The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part VI." Each book is like a chapter in the story and this one is a pivotal moment for our characters.

Chloe, Drew, Oscar and Alice are on the run from her craze vampire father, Trevor and his minions. As they manage to make it through the caves and come above ground, Oscar calls Gavin for a
Chuya
Omg another awesome read by Jennifer Malone Wright! All.of them in the series have been great. Mrs. Wright never disappoints. She brings you into the story and makes you feel like your one of the characters and experiencing the whole thing with them. The action had me talking to myself and cheering for the hunters. Much to my family's amusement lol. I HIGHLY recommend this story along with the whole collection. Happy reading.
Sara Nelson
TEAM DREW!!! I was happy to read and review this book!!!

I can't tell you enough how much I love this series!! There are some things that happen in this part that I have been waiting for since part 1..Chloe try's the unthinkable and finally gets what she has been wanting to do for a very long time! Or so she thought.....This is a must read series!!!
Sheila
I enjoyed the sense of closure at the end of this final volume of the Vampire Hunter's Daughter. It's clear there's more story to be told, and some characters don't yet seem as important as they're sure to be. But the main storylines have reached a pleasing conclusion making this a satisfying place to finish the novel.
Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages
Aug 22, 2012 Jenny Bynum Black Words-White Pages rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: all ages
Recommended to Jenny Bynum by: Jennifer Malone Wright Author
10*s. I purchased my copy of this installment from smashwords.com and I am here to give my review.

WOW, this just blew my mind away!! Lots of stuff happens and Chloe turned 16 and has found a happy medium with her relationships!! A MUST read story for all ages!! Thank you, Jennifer, for this amazing installment!!
Michelle
OMG! Loved this book!! It's so not fair that we have to wait for the next installment. Loved how the storyline pulled together, love the characters old & new. So anxious to see what the future has installed for this group!
Veray Carter
I thought this was a cute story about a young girl with a vampire father and a vampire hunter mother. This makes her quite unusual. Chloe is young and inexperienced. Her mother has hidden her away most of her life and she didn't know anything about vampires or vampire hunters. Her first experience with them is when vampires enter her home and murder her mother in front of her eyes. She then goes to live in the vampire community with her grandfather and a cute guy named Drew. Through out this ser ...more
Christie Silvers
The perfect ending to this serialized novel. I can't wait to read more from the members of Arcadia Falls.
Kim
Another GREAT addition to the story. I can't get enough of these characters!
Anne (Angel Anne Reviews) Nelson
Nope, Nope, Nope I still refuse to accept that this is the last installment in The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter series )-: The only comfort in all this is knowing that “The Arcadia Falls Chronicles” is soon to be on it’s way for all of us to follow, where The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter has ended….

So with that being said, we continue. Close one book and open the next.. In this installment Chloe attempts her escape from the clutches of her father. Will she and her friends successfully pull it off?? *b
Elisabeth Wheatley
Short book=Short review
Once again, I was dazzled by the sequences of intense action. As far as that goes, no one can say Ms. Wright is squeamish. I must also say that I greatly appreciate how she doesn't shy away from having her characters use modern weapons either, something a lot of writers seem to do these days.

Still, I must say I got mad at the hunters. Again. It had to do with killing the vampires. Due to an excess of DOCTOR WHO watching and a stern Christian upbringing, I have very strong
Sarah-Fae Graham
 Fae Books Banner Image

I've thoroughly enjoyed reading this series of books. Reading parts 1 to 6 would equal a short novel, so unlike others, the length hasn't put me off at all. I found each part an ideal read for times when you haven't enough time to get right into a long story.

The books are well written, with only a few errors here and there but nothing that put me off. Perhaps I'm more forgiving of errors than some I've seen in other reviews. I operate on the premice that we're all human, and errors happen. My
Tanya Johnson
This is the sixth and final installment in The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter Series. We left off in the last one where Chloe and her friends were trying to escape the dungeons of Trevor’s castle after finding out what he in had in mind for her. Chloe leads them through and out to freedom only to be chased down by Trevor. Will Chloe and her friends have the strength to defeat Trevor? Will Chloe finally accept the fact that she loves Drew more than she does Gavin? Will they be able to get along long e ...more
Moonstar
I really enjoyed all the parts of Vampire Hunters Daughter.. And will definitly check out more by this author in the future :)
If it get`s available as one big book, I will probably purchase it :D

The last part was one of the best. Not if you read it as a stand alone. Since you don`t get told what happend earlier.. But if you already read the recent parts.. This is an awesome book/story.

Full of action from the beginning. And in the end the happy ending we all love <3
And I totally love the c
Amy Stark
When I read this one, I didn't want it to end. Chloe finds out the plans her father has for her and has to find a way to get away. There is a lot of fighting between the hunters and vampires. This pushes Chloe and Drew closer together. It leaves you wanting more.
Justine
I received this book free from the author in exchange for an honest review.
I think that this was my least favorite book in the Vampire Hunter's Daughter series, not because it was basic just felt like for the lat book it was anti- climatic. I feel like there was lots of things going on to get the readers emotions going but it just didn't connect. I personally couldn't connect to what I was reading. But it was still a good book and I am glad the Chole finally grew some balls and made a decision
Jennifer Warrick Davis
This is the 6th installment to The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Series.

Chloe and her friends are still trying to escape from Trevor. Trevor has been planning Chloe's destiny since before she was born and is not going to let her get away without a fight. Chloe is about to embark on the the two biggest battles of her life: Hopefully, taking down Trevor, and deciding which boy she will give her heart to.

Loved!!! This installment had the most action and twists out of them all. The author has me hooke
Kim Eyler
I loved it! Chloe is getting her justice and her guy! The descriptions make it so easy visualize all of the different settings. I cannot wait to start the next book and find out where her journey leads.
Jennifer Treviño
AMAZING as I knew it would be!
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter series is entertaining, addicting, & Part VI does not disappoint!! Not that I thought it would! :) It's just as AMAZING as I knew it would be! A must read indeed!! And after finishing this series you should definitely read Jennifer Malone Wright's novel The Birth of Jaiden! If you enjoy this series as much as I did...then you will love her novel too!! ;*D I'm sooo happy she will be bringing us more of Chloe & her friends! I'm lo
Mlpmom (Book Reviewer)
For some reason I thought I had already finished this serial novel but I guess not. I really enjoyed the previous installments and didn't realize this final one was actually just a lead up to another series.

This was a good addition to the story but sad that there wasn't a definitely ending to it. It will be interesting to see where the author takes the story from here. I am hoping Chloe and her friends are even more fierce and kick butt than previous stories.
Tara Holman
Great series of short stories about a young vampire hunter named Chloe. The reader becomes quickly enthralled in the story at the very beginning and must read the next one immediately when finishing the last! I particularly loved how the real world entwined with the vampire world & ways. The Community became one where I could live & work! Great job Jennifer Malone Wright- I look forward to the Arcadia Falls series next...can't get enough of Chloe!
Erin Danzer
I have to say, even reading these novellas back to back, I was a bit disappointed in this last installment. Where every other piece had some kind of action and danger, I felt that was lacking this time, even with the meeting about the will. Otherwise, I did love this series and definitely recommend it!
Erin
I'm a little disappointed how the 6th instalment ended. I really like the beginning and the action. Wasn't bad for a short series. Just compared to the whole series, the ending wasn't what I expected. Let hope the next series to come out is good and comes out soon.
Lisa
I liked this series. from what i understand it continues on to Arcadia falls. i have to look into this b/c the way they ended it you know there are more. like i always say great concept, interesting stories but has potential to be so much longer!
  • Harvest Moon (Moon Coven, #1.5)
  • Inheritance (The Dark Gifts, #2)
  • Disarming (Reign of Blood, #2)
  • Wolf Dream (Wolf, #2)
  • Sky Blue  (Ruby Blue, #3)
  • Jack (Leech, #2)
  • Ascension (Gryphon #4)
  • Capture Me (Connected, #2)
  • Roses & Thorns
  • When Night Falls
  • Tales of Aradia the Last Witch Volume 1
  • Supernatural Seduction (Coffin Girls, #2)
  • Guardian (The Fallen Chronicles #1)
Jennifer Malone Wright is best known for her best selling short story series, The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter. Other works include the follow up to The Vampire Hunter’s Daughter series called The Arcadia Falls Chronicles and her full length vampire novel called Savior (A Higher Collective Novel). Jennifer also co-authors a series called Once Upon A Zombie Apocalypse as well as another project which ...more
More about Jennifer Malone Wright...

The Vampire Hunter's Daughter (6 books)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #1)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part II (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #2)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part III (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #3)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Part IV (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #4)
  • The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part V (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #5)
The Vampire Hunter's Daughter (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter #1) The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part II (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #2) The Vampire Hunter's Daughter Part IV (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #4) The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, Part III (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #3) The Vampire Hunter's Daughter: Part V (The Vampire Hunter's Daughter, #5)