Start by marking “The Cozy Chicks Kitchen” as Want to Read:
The Cozy Chicks Kitchen

The Cozy Chicks Kitchen

4.8 of 5 stars 4.80  ·  rating details  ·  25 ratings  ·  10 reviews
The kitchen is the heart of the home. This sense of warmth and companionship is what The Cozy Chicks try to invoke in our novels. And now, our cookbook will allow you to enter the heart of our cozy mystery worlds—the stories of our characters, of their authors, told through food. For a short while, our heroines have taken a break from crime solving to don aprons and wield ...more
Published March 26th 2012 by The Cozy Chicks LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Cozy Chicks Kitchen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cozy Chicks Kitchen

Lisa Kelley
I love cookbooks and I love cozy mysteries, so getting a copy of THE COZY CHICKS KITCHEN with recipes from my favorite cozy authors was a must.

I’ve had it for a year now (This second edition came out in 2014 and I was a bad reader and forgot to leave a review then!), and not only have I enjoyed many of the recipes, I have actually read it through several times.

This book has a bit of everything covered…Starters, soups, salads and veggies, main dishes, pies, cakes, and other sweets treats, and ot
Mary Shipman
The Cozy Chicks Kitchen is a book compiling recipes from several authors of ‘cozy’ books. Featured are favorite recipes of authors Ellery Adams, Deb Baker, Lorraine Bartlett., Kate Collins, Maggie Sefton, Leann Sweeney and Heather Webber as well as recipes from some of their books.

I enjoy reading their books and was awarded the book recently. It’s available as an ebook and in hardcopy.
I love food and enjoy reading about it.

Personaly I have tried some of the recipes and recommend Kate Collins’ Ba
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
We received our copy of this cookbook last evening. As my husband left to go to the grocery store, we experienced a downpour with hail that made driving dangerous. So, I was paging through the Cozy Chicks Kitchen and found Heather Webber's "Kit Pipe's Green Pepper Casserole." It made so much that we thought that we would have left overs. Nope, it was so good, we had overfull tummies.

I'm planning this weeks groceries based upon these wonderful recipes and laughing as I read the comments from some
This was a nifty little cookbook. I've read books by most of the authors in at least one of their series. Each recipe included a little introduction about whether it was from the authors personal life or from one of their book series. There seemed to be many recipes that don't seem to daunting to do at home so I will be trying some.
Recipes are tasty. Each writer prefaces recipe with factoid about story where appears. Delighted to find new writers for TBR list along with new recipes. Everyone would enjoy.
I purchased this book and was happily surprised. It has really good looking recipes that I can not wait to try.

Thanks Cozy Chicks!
Can't wait to try out several of these recipes. Hmmm, which one first.
Fun recipes from some of my favorite cozy authors.
Some of the receipes are great!
William Land
William Land marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2015
Donna marked it as to-read
Sep 20, 2015
Patrizia marked it as to-read
Aug 30, 2015
Laura Harrison
Laura Harrison marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Sandy marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Kelly marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2015
Cynthia marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Shilo marked it as to-read
Katherine P
Katherine P marked it as to-read
Robin Leslie Coxon
Robin Leslie Coxon marked it as to-read
Teresa Kander
Teresa Kander marked it as to-read
Patricia Longley
Patricia Longley marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Stef marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Becky Carver
Becky Carver marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Impy marked it as to-read
Dec 09, 2014