4.8 of 5 stars 4.80  ·  rating details  ·  20 ratings  ·  8 reviews
The kitchen is the heart of the home. This sense of warmth and companionship is what The Cozy Chicks try to invoke in our novels. And now, our cookbook will allow you to enter the heart of our cozy mystery worlds—the stories of our characters, of their authors, told through food. For a short while, our heroines have taken a break from crime solving to don aprons and wield...more
Published March 26th 2012 by The Cozy Chicks LLC

To ask other readers questions about The Cozy Chicks Kitchen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Cozy Chicks Kitchen

Mary Shipman
The Cozy Chicks Kitchen is a book compiling recipes from several authors of ‘cozy’ books. Featured are favorite recipes of authors Ellery Adams, Deb Baker, Lorraine Bartlett., Kate Collins, Maggie Sefton, Leann Sweeney and Heather Webber as well as recipes from some of their books.

I enjoy reading their books and was awarded the book recently. It’s available as an ebook and in hardcopy.
I love food and enjoy reading about it.

Personaly I have tried some of the recipes and recommend Kate Collins’ Ba...more
Edel
Jeannie and Louis Rigod
We received our copy of this cookbook last evening. As my husband left to go to the grocery store, we experienced a downpour with hail that made driving dangerous. So, I was paging through the Cozy Chicks Kitchen and found Heather Webber's "Kit Pipe's Green Pepper Casserole." It made so much that we thought that we would have left overs. Nope, it was so good, we had overfull tummies.

I'm planning this weeks groceries based upon these wonderful recipes and laughing as I read the comments from some...more
Jakenv
Recipes are tasty. Each writer prefaces recipe with factoid about story where appears. Delighted to find new writers for TBR list along with new recipes. Everyone would enjoy.
Shawn
I purchased this book and was happily surprised. It has really good looking recipes that I can not wait to try.

Thanks Cozy Chicks!
Caitlyn
Can't wait to try out several of these recipes. Hmmm, which one first.
Terri
Fun recipes from some of my favorite cozy authors.
Christina
Some of the receipes are great!
Summaiya
Summaiya marked it as to-read
May 14, 2014
Mare
Mare marked it as to-read
Apr 28, 2014
Lily (Lily Pond Reads)
Lily (Lily Pond Reads) marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Merrill
Merrill marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2014
Tracey
Tracey marked it as to-read
Feb 27, 2014
Whitney
Whitney marked it as to-read
Feb 03, 2014
Corina
Corina marked it as to-read
Jan 28, 2014
Candace Davidson
Candace Davidson marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Fairlee Corkran
Fairlee Corkran marked it as to-read
Dec 24, 2013
Nora-adrienne
Nora-adrienne marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Rebecca
Rebecca marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2013
Jenna
Jenna marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2013
Rosalind
Rosalind marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2013
Ferne
Ferne marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2013
♥Jamie
♥Jamie marked it as to-read
Jun 14, 2013
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
Jun 13, 2013
Deb
Deb marked it as to-read
Apr 10, 2013