Start by marking “Second Bite” as Want to Read:
Second Bite
Read Excerpt

Second Bite

3.59 of 5 stars 3.59  ·  rating details  ·  58 ratings  ·  19 reviews
Olivia would rather be getting a bikini wax.

Instead, she’ll be surrounded by vampires at the fifteen hundredth re-birthday party of their leader. With access to synthetic and donor blood, vampires are no longer just creatures of myth—they are out and proud, living amongst the humans they used to secretly feed upon. And no one besides Olivia seems to have a problem with th
Published April 30th 2012 by Off The Hook Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Second Bite, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Second Bite

Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict
Jul 22, 2012 Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover ❤️ & KA Addict by: Bookie | The BookChick
A sweet novella, a love story about true soulmates. totally loved that the author gave us a complete story. It was too short but did not lack any details or leave us wondering of the outcome between the H&H.
Lauren Stewart
May 02, 2012 Lauren Stewart rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
In my completely unbiased opinion, this novella rocks!

Okay, I think that's all I should say unless I want to come off as arrogant or just plain weird.
Kenya Wright
Well I will say that I definetly enjoyed this read. I know the author, but she didn't freakin tell me that she wrote it or that it was available.... but I have my spies! BHAHAHAHAHA!

First of all the writing was excellent, clear, and concise. I didn't find any grammar errors, not that I'm the grammar queen, but if I see a grammar problem then the book sucks! LOL. None were here.

I loved Olivia (she had spunk). I also wanted to hump Daniel (the vampire.)

Ok so you're asking me... why not a four or
Christina McKnight
First novella I've read...and it did not disappoint! What a page turner! Ms. Stewart knows how to draw the reader in and leave them wanting more.
Bookie | The BookChick
My Rating:

Book Description:
A second lifetime…

Party planner, Olivia, would rather be getting a root canal than be surrounded by vampires at the 1500th Re-Birthday party of their leader. With access to synthetic and donor blood, vampires are out and proud, living amongst the humans they used to secretly feed upon. And no one besides Olivia seems to have a problem with them.

As if her trust issues aren’t enough to cope with tonight, she also has to deal with her co-worker Daniel. Gorgeous, kind and
Angel King
I really liked it. I won't say much so as not to give anything away, except that I love to be surprised by a book, and this one had me shouting at my computer! In a good way.
Twinsie Talk Angie J
Check out this review and others at
www.twinsietalk.blogspot.com, www.facebook.com/twinsietalk or @twinsietalk

I am a big fan of Lauren Stewart and was excited when she sent me this book for a review. I am a big Paranormal reader and so a vampire novella is totally up my alley. This book is pretty much told in 2 parts....part one is the party and part two is after the party. Part one is hot and sexy but part two is emotional and full of longing.

Where do I begin? Oh I know it is to tell you that t
Evie
This is a really short story so I can't really say much. In a nutshell, this is a "short romance" about the Vampire who started it all. He's lived for centuries, and now he works with the humans, as a human and is in love with a co-worker. This last, he doesn't realize until tragedy strikes and he has to choose between what he is, and who he loves.

Overall it was an entertaining short story. The hero could probably have had a bit more alpha in him-- he was just too nice and soft for the Vampire
Lenna Wright-Berry
It ended to soon, but it was a really great novella, you wont be disappointed in this story.
Gillian
great little short story really enjoyable tale about soul mates
Megan Cole
That was so wonderful, I only wish I got a full book.
Toni ~married to a hunk~
I loved this book just wishing it was longer.
Emily
Feb 01, 2015 Emily rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: vamp fans
Recommended to Emily by: free ebook on Amazon
Good
Mitsy
Olivia is in love with Daniel. Only problem? He's a vampire! Olivia does not trust vampires. When Daniel and Olivia finally take a chance, Daniel has a surprise that changes everything.

Excellent writing, depth, strong characters, violence, romance, mystery, thrills, and just a fun read. All that in a short story.

Love it.
Kathie
Meh. I like the Jekyll/Hyde series, but this just didn't do anything for me.
Nadine Hook Me Up Book Blog
3.5Vamp

overall it was a good read which I enjoyed. It made me gasp,swoon and smile -great novella

Full review to come
Mhari
Short, ended abruptly, and just as I was getting into it too.....
Donna
Donna marked it as to-read
May 16, 2015
Devanie
Devanie marked it as to-read
May 15, 2015
Kati
Kati added it
May 13, 2015
Carly Nicholas
Carly Nicholas marked it as to-read
May 12, 2015
Sara
Sara marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Ditra Curley
Ditra Curley marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Kristen Gough
Kristen Gough marked it as to-read
Apr 06, 2015
Kitekat
Kitekat marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Lauren Stewart lives in Northern California with two of the most amazing children that the world has ever seen. She reads almost every genre so, naturally, her writing reflects that. With every book, every story, you'll find elements of other genres--fantasy, mystery, romance, paranormal, suspense, YA, women's literature, all with a touch of humor because what doesn't kill us should make us laugh. ...more
More about Lauren Stewart...
Darker Water (Once and Forever, #1) Hyde (Hyde, #1) Jekyll (Hyde, #2) Strange Case (Hyde, #3) Unseen (The Heights, #1)