Start by marking “Whatever He Needs Her To Be” as Want to Read:
Whatever He Needs Her To Be

Whatever He Needs Her To Be

2.95 of 5 stars 2.95  ·  rating details  ·  65 ratings  ·  16 reviews
Working as a high-priced escort shapeshifter Selene has learned to turn off her emotions and treat every client as just that - a client. But when Anthony, a CEO of a multi-million dollar corporation, finds himself in a bind and requests her services for a night she finds herself falling head over heels. He's handsome, charismatic and she feels a connection with him she's n ...more
Published June 11th 2011 by Soft & Hard Erotic Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Whatever He Needs Her To Be, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Whatever He Needs Her To Be

I read this book as part of the Shifter Romance Boxed Set. A promising storyline completely ruined by the writing. Disappointing. I really wanted to like this book because the premise was fresh and intriguing, but I wound up completely unsatisfied.

I would absolutely love to hear when an editor gets their capable hands in this book… Because in all honesty, I would love to re-read this story when I'm not distracted by all of the glaring errors. It has so much potential!

This was a really awesome
Rachel- Goodbye Borders
Different. Think Pretty Woman (but with a main character that can shift into any shape). I felt it glamorized Selene's chosen profession. A point was made (more than once) that she made so much money that she didn't have to work should she decide to do so. Also mentioned all the stuff (jewellery and cars) she got as presents. Very materialistic. When she meets Anthony, she admires his car, his clothing, and later his apartment filled with stuff.
She later starts over with a new face/body. Ant
This was an interesting shifter twist. Is it a lie when you can shift into anyone? After so many years how do you know who you really are anymore. Since she can be anyone who is she. Questions questions do they figure it out? This is very good quick read. You can find this story in the Shifters Romance bundle. Enjoy I did.
Anthony has never hired escort before, but he needs a professional to help him at a party. Escort shapeshifter Selene thinks Anthony is a bit shy, but adorable. When their evening ends the way it usually dos hen she is working, she finds that she is going to miss the connection she feels with him. Anthony can't quite forget her either, but Selena wants a fresh start and shifts to another woman who is more Anthony's type. What Selena doesn't realize though is that Anthony just wants the woman and ...more
Laurie Bongiorno
I read this book as part of the Shifter Romance Boxed Set sold for .99. I liked it, what a different take on shifters, very unique.
The pretty woman of shifters .... ummm not my cup of kink.

Short sexy read, an interesting shifter idea ... but not memorable enough.
I really liked the book. Started like pretty woman. The story does not explain why she chose the body she did or anything else. Disappointed about that.
Great idea but I hated the ending. rushed and didn't offer an explanation of why she is suddenly accepted.
An unusual approach to shifters...
Jenae (Jeni)
Wasn't as good as I was hoping. There was more romance then anything else, and not the type of shifting I was expecting. It wasn't a bad book, just not my style of read.
I think this one has potential if it has a few changes made. The story line was definitely promising.
Although there were a few errors, this was an enjoyable and very interesting take on shifting.
eh, it was ok. Didn't love it by any means and probably wouldn't read it again.
Read this book as part of a box set and liked it. I'll check out more from the author
Read as part of the Shifter Romance Boxed Set.
Nov 01, 2013 Stace marked it as to-read
Shelves: kindle-tbr
Shifter romance boxed set
Regieglodeviza marked it as to-read
Sep 09, 2015
Michelle marked it as to-read
Feb 13, 2015
Aress marked it as to-read
Nov 18, 2014
Nicola marked it as to-read
Oct 28, 2014
Racheal Robinson
Racheal Robinson marked it as to-read
Oct 15, 2014
Stacey added it
Sep 16, 2014
Bookworm marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2014