Dream of Me

Dream of Me

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  25 reviews
...a brilliant suspense novel ... the ending will leave you breathless... I can't wait to read more of Jennifer's novels - Samantha, Falling Book Blog The coming together of this story] is staggering ... go out and pick this book up or download it soon - Nancy, Cheryl's Book Nook HER DREAMS KEEP DRAWING HER BACK TO HIM... Bay-area dressmaker Erynne O'Keefe begins dreaming...more
Published April 27th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published September 15th 2011)

Linda  Branham Greenwell
I teach psychology and so am very interested in dreams...
In this novel Erynne begins to have dreams of a stranger - the dreams begin soon after her mother dies. Erynne's mother suffered with nightmares - and in fact, the nightmares drove her mother to commit suicide. There seem to be two people in her dreams - one becomes a friend, the other a menace that she runs from.
While going through her mothers possessions she discover letters - old love letters. Could her mother have had a connection with...more
Nina
I am loving this book so far, I got this book because the author's mother went to school with my mother and I found out about it and thought I would give it a try. I'm about 1/3 way thru it and love it ! I highly recommend reading this book.

I finished this book and loved it thru the whole book, I recommend reading it . I loved the story concept!
Nancy
Three people, one dream. This dream had killed Erynne’s mother in a suicidal jump from a cliff. Shannon had had the dreams her whole life resulting in an unpleasant childhood for Erynne and an institution for Shannon. Erynne was her own woman but not. She was a major figure in the fashion world but shrank every night from dreams of a large man hunting her.
Michael was the wunderkind. Successful Senator, supposedly perfect husband and son but no one knew what lay beneath that exterior. His mother...more
Sam
Read more of my reviews at Falling Books!

A great suspense novel!

Bay-area dressmaker Erynne O’Keefe begins dreaming about a handsome stranger shortly after her mother’s suicide. Every night they walk along a damp street, empty beach or desert river until the light of morning pulls her back to reality. Practical and guarded, Erynne would like to dismiss her dreams as evidence of grief, but remembering her mother’s life-long struggle with strange dreams and nightmares, she fears they point to hered...more
Melanie Adkins
Three people connected by dreams. Is it possible? Erynne wasn't sure but it seemed like it. The dreams begin after her mother's tragic death. Erynne isn't sure what to make of them so she seeks help. Colin is also having strange dreams but they don't fit anything in his real life. The nightmares are so realistic he can almost touch them. Senator Michael Reardon has nightmares as well. However, he understands what his nightmares are for. He's been groomed for this his entire life. His family's an...more
Casey Dare
I was completely mesmerized by this book! Mystical, intriguing, edge of your seat suspense - creepy...
Have you ever felt that flesh tingling, hair-raising sensation that something other-worldly is around you or happening to you? I imagine that the heroine of this story, Erynne, felt that when she unknowingly had contact with her "dream man" while standing in a security checkpoint during an airport scene.

In the beginning, Erynne O'Keefe and Colin Green have never met before, but when her mother...more
Kimba
Dream of Me is a suspenseful thriller about one dream shared by three strangers. One is a hero, one will need to be saved and the other seeks to do harm. Froelich delivered a refreshingly unique tale that kept me on the edge of my seat. Once you start it you won’t be able to put it down.

The tale begins when we meet Erynne O’Keefe. She is a successful dressmaker whose mother recently committed suicide. Until she developed Alzheimer’s her mother suffered from nightmares and strange dreams. Right b...more
Lauren
I absolutely LOVED this book!!! The thing about it that I enjoyed the most was the fact that it kept me interested. There are so many books I have read where I lose interest quickly. But this book kept me on the edge of my chair!!! I commend the author for having the unusual talent of writing such a intriguing book. I cannot wait to read her next one!
Jennifer Richardson
This book is wonderfully written! It is one of those books where you find your self saying "just one more chapter" and before you know if you finish the book. It has mystery, adventure, and romance. A huge plus for me is that there is no foul language and you can just enjoy going on the journey with the characters. Read this book! You won't regret it!
Ann
Such a good book. Could hardly put it down (and finished it in 24 hours). Suspenseful and satisfying (and clean). Let's be trite....a feel-good page-turner!
Marcelyn Heuett
One of my favorite books of 2011!!! Creative, suspenseful, thrilling, a page turner...all the things I look for in a great book!
Jane
This is an excellent read, full of mystery and suspense. For those of us who like a clean romance, this book is a top choice.
Lisa Brown
I read Jennifer Froelich’s second novel, A Place Between Breaths, first and enjoyed it tremendously. When I was done I looked forward to reading other work of hers and came upon Dream of Me, her debut novel.

I enjoyed Dream of Me as well. I loved the link of modern with legend and folklore. As with her first novel, the romance was subtle and mature, which is much more difficult to achieve as a writer. Jennifer shows the depth of her creativity in Dream of Me and that she is not just another cooki...more
Tara Froelich
This book was AMAZING, and I am not just saying that because I am the author's daughter. :) The end left me cold and shaking, yet satisfied. I would recommend this to anyone who loves romance, action, suspense and mystery. Great job, mom!
Holly Wagner
I loved how original the premise for this book is...three people tied together by their dreams. If you enjoy romance, mystery, or suspence you need to read this book.
Mbritton
Loved this book! Read it in a day and a half (it would have only been hours but I have 4 kids to homeschooling and a husband to feed). Only put it down when I had to!
Patty
looks and sound awesome cant wait to read it..
fern
looks and sound awesome cant wait to read it..
Joshua Silverman
Best suspense book I've ever read.
Ellie Black
I thought this book was terrible. The plot was predictable and not at all believable. The characters were straight out of a Harlequin romance. The female protagonist was weak and reminded me of a Disney princess waiting for a strong hero to rescue her.
Drusilla
Book group book. Not my style book! Bizarre. People connected by dreams that gave me nightmares. I had to stop reading it before I went to bed at night. Easily can predict what is going to happen.
Laurène
Pretty easy read if you need a quick, easy, positive story.
Pam
Enjoyed - review to come
Rachel Cresci
Rachel Cresci marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2014
Míša Šrolerová
Míša Šrolerová marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2014
Balsam Abboud
Balsam Abboud marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
dream of me 2 4 Nov 12, 2012 07:55AM
dream of me 1 3 Nov 03, 2012 02:26PM
Mark 2 5 May 12, 2012 09:23AM
  • Beginnings: Prequel to The Guardians of Vesturon (The Guardians of Vesturon, #0.5)
  • Midnight Surrender: A Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Perigee Moon
  • Daughter of the Red Dawn (The Lost Kingdom of Fallada, #1)
  • The Emerald City (Osland Trilogy, #1)
  • The Promises She Keeps
  • Gifted: A Donovan Circus Novel
  • Kissing Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1.5)
  • The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)
  • Owlet (Society of Feathers, #1)
  • Alight: The Peril (Pyxis, #2)
  • Before You Go
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 10 (Wild Ones, #10)
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 05
  • Ashlyn's Radio
  • A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)
  • Dream Walker (Paperback)
  • Conjure (The Hoodoo Apprentice, #1)
A Place Between Breaths