Start by marking “Dream of Me” as Want to Read:
Dream of Me

Dream of Me

..".a brilliant suspense novel ... the ending will leave you breathless... I can't wait to read more of Jennifer's novels!" - Samantha, Falling Book Blog "The coming together of [this story] is staggering ... go out and pick this book up or download it soon!" - Nancy, Cheryl's Book Nook HER DREAMS KEEP DRAWING HER BACK TO HIM... Bay-area dressmaker Erynne O'Keefe begins dr ...more
Published April 27th 2012 by CreateSpace (first published September 15th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dream of Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream of Me

Feb 10, 2012 Sam rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Read more of my reviews at Falling Books!

A great suspense novel!

Bay-area dressmaker Erynne O’Keefe begins dreaming about a handsome stranger shortly after her mother’s suicide. Every night they walk along a damp street, empty beach or desert river until the light of morning pulls her back to reality. Practical and guarded, Erynne would like to dismiss her dreams as evidence of grief, but remembering her mother’s life-long struggle with strange dreams and nightmares, she fears they point to hered
Melanie Adkins
May 11, 2012 Melanie Adkins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Three people connected by dreams. Is it possible? Erynne wasn't sure but it seemed like it. The dreams begin after her mother's tragic death. Erynne isn't sure what to make of them so she seeks help. Colin is also having strange dreams but they don't fit anything in his real life. The nightmares are so realistic he can almost touch them. Senator Michael Reardon has nightmares as well. However, he understands what his nightmares are for. He's been groomed for this his entire life. His family's an ...more
Nov 09, 2011 Nancy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Three people, one dream. This dream had killed Erynne’s mother in a suicidal jump from a cliff. Shannon had had the dreams her whole life resulting in an unpleasant childhood for Erynne and an institution for Shannon. Erynne was her own woman but not. She was a major figure in the fashion world but shrank every night from dreams of a large man hunting her.
Michael was the wunderkind. Successful Senator, supposedly perfect husband and son but no one knew what lay beneath that exterior. His mother
Jul 08, 2012 Nina rated it it was amazing
I am loving this book so far, I got this book because the author's mother went to school with my mother and I found out about it and thought I would give it a try. I'm about 1/3 way thru it and love it ! I highly recommend reading this book.

I finished this book and loved it thru the whole book, I recommend reading it . I loved the story concept!
Aug 17, 2012 Kimberly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Dream of Me is a suspenseful thriller about one dream shared by three strangers. One is a hero, one will need to be saved and the other seeks to do harm. Froelich delivered a refreshingly unique tale that kept me on the edge of my seat. Once you start it you won’t be able to put it down.

The tale begins when we meet Erynne O’Keefe. She is a successful dressmaker whose mother recently committed suicide. Until she developed Alzheimer’s her mother suffered from nightmares and strange dreams. Right b
Casey Dare
Nov 07, 2011 Casey Dare rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I was completely mesmerized by this book! Mystical, intriguing, edge of your seat suspense - creepy...
Have you ever felt that flesh tingling, hair-raising sensation that something other-worldly is around you or happening to you? I imagine that the heroine of this story, Erynne, felt that when she unknowingly had contact with her "dream man" while standing in a security checkpoint during an airport scene.

In the beginning, Erynne O'Keefe and Colin Green have never met before, but when her mother
Jennifer Richardson
This book is wonderfully written! It is one of those books where you find your self saying "just one more chapter" and before you know if you finish the book. It has mystery, adventure, and romance. A huge plus for me is that there is no foul language and you can just enjoy going on the journey with the characters. Read this book! You won't regret it!
Jan 02, 2012 Lauren rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I absolutely LOVED this book!!! The thing about it that I enjoyed the most was the fact that it kept me interested. There are so many books I have read where I lose interest quickly. But this book kept me on the edge of my chair!!! I commend the author for having the unusual talent of writing such a intriguing book. I cannot wait to read her next one!
Sep 21, 2011 Ann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a good book. Could hardly put it down (and finished it in 24 hours). Suspenseful and satisfying (and clean). Let's be trite....a feel-good page-turner!
Marcelyn Heuett
Oct 18, 2011 Marcelyn Heuett rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
One of my favorite books of 2011!!! Creative, suspenseful, thrilling, a page turner...all the things I look for in a great book!
Nov 29, 2011 Jane rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This is an excellent read, full of mystery and suspense. For those of us who like a clean romance, this book is a top choice.
Jan 06, 2012 Karen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great book! I loved it!
Melissa Menten
The premise of this story is really intriguing: an ancient Irish tragedy is replayed through throughout history by the force of genetic memory. Erynne and Collin are connected only in their dreams-they've never met and don't even know that the other is not just a figment of the dream world. But a third person, a US senator, is also linked to their dreams as they are all descendants of warring Irish clans. The senator has "the Gift," a psychic ability of knowing things, and through it he pursues ...more
Lisa Brown
Jun 27, 2014 Lisa Brown rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I read Jennifer Froelich’s second novel, A Place Between Breaths, first and enjoyed it tremendously. When I was done I looked forward to reading other work of hers and came upon Dream of Me, her debut novel.

I enjoyed Dream of Me as well. I loved the link of modern with legend and folklore. As with her first novel, the romance was subtle and mature, which is much more difficult to achieve as a writer. Jennifer shows the depth of her creativity in Dream of Me and that she is not just another cooki
Tara Froelich
Jun 12, 2012 Tara Froelich rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book was AMAZING, and I am not just saying that because I am the author's daughter. :) The end left me cold and shaking, yet satisfied. I would recommend this to anyone who loves romance, action, suspense and mystery. Great job, mom!
Sep 30, 2011 Mbritton rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book! Read it in a day and a half (it would have only been hours but I have 4 kids to homeschooling and a husband to feed). Only put it down when I had to!
Bernette Beals
Oct 15, 2015 Bernette Beals rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Dream of Me review

Dream of Me is an excellent and exciting romantic suspense book with a touch of paranormal written by author Jennifer Froelich.
Holly Wagner
Dec 12, 2011 Holly Wagner rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
I loved how original the premise for this book is...three people tied together by their dreams. If you enjoy romance, mystery, or suspence you need to read this book.
May 14, 2012 fern rated it it was amazing
looks and sound awesome cant wait to read it..
Joshua Silverman
Jan 05, 2013 Joshua Silverman rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Best suspense book I've ever read.
May 14, 2012 Patty rated it it was amazing
looks and sound awesome cant wait to read it..
Linda  Branham Greenwell
I teach psychology and so am very interested in dreams...
In this novel Erynne begins to have dreams of a stranger - the dreams begin soon after her mother dies. Erynne's mother suffered with nightmares - and in fact, the nightmares drove her mother to commit suicide. There seem to be two people in her dreams - one becomes a friend, the other a menace that she runs from.
While going through her mothers possessions she discover letters - old love letters. Could her mother have had a connection with
Ellie Black
Jun 30, 2013 Ellie Black rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
I thought this book was terrible. The plot was predictable and not at all believable. The characters were straight out of a Harlequin romance. The female protagonist was weak and reminded me of a Disney princess waiting for a strong hero to rescue her.
Jul 02, 2013 Drusilla rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Book group book. Not my style book! Bizarre. People connected by dreams that gave me nightmares. I had to stop reading it before I went to bed at night. Easily can predict what is going to happen.
Gary rated it really liked it
Oct 18, 2011
Abi Killen
Abi Killen rated it it was ok
Feb 01, 2014
star jospe
star jospe rated it liked it
Dec 20, 2015
Poorni27 rated it it was amazing
Nov 01, 2013
Bailey rated it it was amazing
Nov 26, 2011
Michelle rated it liked it
Jul 18, 2015
Mark 2 5 May 12, 2012 09:23AM
  • Slack Tide
  • Broken
  • Perigee Moon
  • The Emerald City (Osland Trilogy, #1)
  • Midnight Surrender: A Paranormal Romance Anthology
  • Alight: The Peril (Pyxis, #2)
  • Before You Go
  • Beginnings (The Guardians of Vesturon 0.5)
  • Gifted (Donovan Circus, #1)
  • The Hour of Dreams (The Pace #4)
  • Loose Ends
  • A Tale of the Other Kind (Therian, #1)
  • Kissing Jamie Baker (Jamie Baker, #1.5)
  • Owlet (Society of Feathers, #1)
  • Wild Ones, Vol. 10 (Wild Ones, #10)
  • Celia's Journey
  • Shinobi Life, Vol. 05
  • First Light (Project Five Fifteen #1)
A graduate of Arizona State University's Cronkite School of Journalism, Jennifer Froelich has worked for many years as a freelance editor, writer and ghost writer. Reviewers praised her debut novel, Dream of Me, as "well-orchestrated with outstanding imagery." Her second novel, A Place Between Breaths, was called "a roller-coaster ride with enough twists and turns to keep everyone interested" and ...more
More about Jennifer Froelich...