Start by marking “Weekly Inspirations for Writers & Creators” as Want to Read:
Weekly Inspirations for Writers & Creators

Weekly Inspirations for Writers & Creators

4.5 of 5 stars 4.50  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Writers and creators can often face a rollercoaster of emotions that build unnecessary barriers to the artistic flow. Weekly Inspirations for Writers & Creators contains fifty-two topics followed by affirmations and writing prompts, tips and inspiring activities to engage and build confidence. Each week you will have an idea to focus on and a small task to complete tha ...more
Published May 2nd 2012 by Winter Goose Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Weekly Inspirations for Writers & Creators, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Weekly Inspirations for Writers & Creators

Natasha Head
Weekly Inspiration For Writers & Creators is a user friendly, digital release. Broken into the 52 weeks of the year, this handy little companion features motivation, prompts, and most importantly the unique perspective of one who lives it. One of my favorite weeks (I skipped ahead...couldn't be helped!) is week 5. Her affirmation...

" My stories are mine and mine alone. I will nurture them by writing daily"

Now, don't feel silly. If you're a writer, stop and say this, out loud, right now. Do
Hemmie Martin
I know that one inspiration should be read each week, but I was struggling to find inspiration at the time, so I read it fairly swiftly. On several occasions, the thoughts of the author mirrored my crushing sentiments. I followed her suggestions and managed to move forward and feel less isolated as a writer.
Great gift for all artists.
Kellie Elmore
Every day I was inspired by something new in this book. I felt eager to jump ahead and cheat by working on the next little gem that Jessica Kristie had to offer me. A great addition to my library and can be returned to at anytime...and most certainly will be.
Louise Hastings
This is a book to go back to, again & again....it is full of inspiration and a great encouragement for any writer!
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Oct 27, 2013
Roy Huff
Roy Huff marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2013
Joanne Elliott
Joanne Elliott marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2012
Kolonahe
Kolonahe marked it as to-read
Oct 21, 2012
Cassandra
Cassandra marked it as to-read
Oct 01, 2012
Barbara Storey
Barbara Storey marked it as to-read
Jul 25, 2012
Kim Larocque
Kim Larocque marked it as to-read
May 23, 2012
Eve (Bee) Beltane
Eve (Bee) Beltane marked it as to-read
May 19, 2012
Jessica Kristie is an award winning author, a writer, and a lover of poetry. She is an advocate for art, an activist against human trafficking, and a soulful contributor to the strengthening of our creative communities.

Barbed-Wire Butterflies, her first novel, released January 2013, is a fiction account of a young girl faced with the atrocities of human trafficking and her struggle to find freedo
More about Jessica Kristie...
Dreaming in Darkness Barbed-Wire Butterflies Threads of Life Inspiration Speaks Volume 1