West Wing to Maternity Wing!

West Wing to Maternity Wing!

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  19 ratings  ·  4 reviews
Famous neonatologist Lincoln Adams is looking after the U.S. president's newborn daughter when nurse Amy Carson arrives at the hospital, posing as his very pregnant wife! Amy's had firsthand experience of Linc's skillful hands and he's the only person she trusts to look after her precious cargo, but trusting him with her fragile heart is another matter....
Mass Market Paperback, Harlequin Medical #542
Published May 2012 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2012)

To ask other readers questions about West Wing to Maternity Wing!, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about West Wing to Maternity Wing!

Sara  HarlequinJunkie
My Blog: HarlequinJunkie Romance Reviews

A heartfelt story! West Wing to Maternity Wing is Scarlet Wilson’s 3rd M & B Medical book but her 1st US release.

Linc Adams a well renowned neonatologist has been called upon to watch and care for the President’s daughter when Amy Carson Linc’s old flame, the one that got away shows up at the hospital pregnant and in need of Linc’s help. Amy and Linc had a summer long affair 6 years ago while they were both working on the Amazon aid boat, when Amy fai...more
Caro
This was a good book. Overall I liked most of it and the characters. There were some parts I just couldn't understand or feel. A few times I got aggravated with the characters, more as a fly than talkin to the book though. ;) I really liked the ending though, it was like finally getting off thin ice and letting out a breath for the characters. Good for passing time or just something to read.
Sandy Dickson
An excellent read - characters come to life with their realistic thoughts and actions. The author takes you on a journey with the rollercoaster relationships and the storylines from her previous two books.
Can't wait for the next one!
Wendy S. Marcus
I read this a while ago and thought I'd reviewed it here. I really enjoyed this book. Scarlet Wilson tells an amazing love story in an interesting setting!

Merged review:

A wonderful story! I really enjoyed it.
Fiona Marsden
Fiona Marsden marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Kelli Welter
Kelli Welter marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2014
Mick Loves Books
Mick Loves Books marked it as to-read
Apr 01, 2014
Fernande
Fernande marked it as to-read
Dec 16, 2013
Brenda
Brenda marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Paddy O'callaghan
Paddy O'callaghan marked it as to-read
Jan 20, 2013
Mareli
Mareli marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2013
Christine Hatfield
Christine Hatfield marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2012
Maya
Maya added it
Dec 11, 2012
Hollywood Temptation (Seacliffe Medical, #2) English Girl in New York The Heir of the Castle Her Firefighter Under The Mistletoe 200 Harley Street: Girl From The Red Carpet