Start by marking “Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink #1)” as Want to Read:
Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink #1)

Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink #1)

Can one night change your life forever?

Estelle has been lusting after her kinky boss Nathan for ages, but how do you snare a much older Dom? You enlist the help of the internet.

Matched to exploration facilitator Ink, Estelle explores her submissive fantasies to the full. When online sex turns into a real life ménage, will a case of mistaken identity ruin her chances with
ebook
Published May 1st 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published April 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Riding Her Tiger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding Her Tiger

Laurie Garrison

Before I get to the review I would like to add, I myself am not or will never be a person for this lifestyle, but I do read it. The things is in order for me to like it, it has to be hot I have to feel comfortable reading it or I will not like it. I hope this helps you in deciding to try any BDSM books that I've read and enjoyed.

My first book by this author and it sure won’t be the last because I really enjoyed her writing style. This is for light to Medium BDSM lovers that loves a hot shifter
Sassy
May 01, 2012 Sassy rated it it was amazing
Been waiting for this one!! Picked it up at Evernight today, May 1/12.

This was a short but HOT read!!! I absolutely love shifters and this was a good story. I look forward to the next in the series of "Club Ink" which I hope will be coming soon. My only complaint.....it wasn't long enough!
Heather
Jun 06, 2012 Heather rated it it was amazing
I love it when you come across a gem like this... there I was, wanting to read something but sick of the usual stuff in this genre and by luck found this.

I bought this late one night in order to have something to read on the bus the next day. Needless to say, my bus journey was long and boring, I just wanted to read the first few pages and the next thing I knew, it was 2am and I had read the entire book. Its short but so well written that you just can’t put it down. If you are like me, then you
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

I hadn’t even finished reading this story and I was already excited about reading it again! The plot twists and mysterious, dominant men make the pages sing. This explosive short had me on the edge of my seat with everything that was going on. I was amazed at how the author was able to get so much into a short story. I feared I had suffered whiplash from all of it, but would happily wear a neck brace just to read more.

The paranormal e
 Rosebud
May 08, 2012 Rosebud rated it it was amazing
This was a sleeper book for me. Came across it accidentally and decided to read it.

It's a short read but it packs a whollop. Excellent BDSM themed book. Author found a nitch in a paranormal/urban fantasy saturated field and created an unique book that held my attention. And the play scenes were hot, hot, hot.

Did have some confusion episodes where I felt the author hadn't edited her story line but she really surprised me by putting in a couple twist and turns that made sense later on in the boo
Charity
Jun 27, 2012 Charity rated it it was amazing
See full review soon on www.nocturnereads.com 6/27/12

Now this is my kind of book!Doris O’Connor definitely has it going on, and knows how to bring out your hottest, darkest, mind-blowing fantasies in the most delicious ways.

Highlight----I absolutely LOVE Ink and Grisha, I wouldn’t mind being between them anytime! ;-)~

I sincerely hope there is more to come from the characters of Club Ink! I am definitely going to look into more of Ms. O’Connor writing and “Riding Her Tiger” is going on my reread
Jen
Nov 22, 2012 Jen rated it really liked it
What a pleasant surprise to find a series that has shapeshifters AND BDSM wrapped up in the same story! I was happy to find this book and I did enjoy this fast read. My big complaint would be that I wished it were longer, more detailed and had more history for the characters. That being said, I wouldn't want a longer, more in depth story if I didn't like it!
It starts of with Estelle who is "hot to trot" for her boss, Nathan. She has heard that Nathan is in the BDSM lifestyle and she would love t
Tina
Sigh. I sooo wanted to like this story!!! The sex was awesome but then you find out the twist and it just tarnished it and made it tawdry to me. I didn't feel the connection in the end of the story that I did in the being with club.

Oh well.
Nicole
Sep 08, 2015 Nicole rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Estelle finds out what happens when you tell your best friend what you desire. She finds out the hard way. In her case when she finds out her friend has signed her up for a website where you can meet and learn about submission from an experienced Dom.

She’s longed for her boss since she first met him, but she knows that his needs aren’t tame. She decides to take a chance. Meet up with the notorious Ink, who she met online, and learn everything she can so that she can finally have the strength and
Tina
Jul 05, 2015 Tina rated it really liked it
Shelves: own-pc-file
This is a steamy BDSM paranormal read. I liked this one but wished it was longer do that I could get to know the characters better. We are just given a glimpse of some of them. I do love those Alpha men though.
Julie Ramsey
Dec 24, 2012 Julie Ramsey rated it really liked it
Shelves: done
Nathan is Estelle boss and wowow is he hot. She has wanted him since her first day of starting work for him, yet he was married. Now Divorced, Estelle wonders if she has a chance. Her best friend signs her up at a Kinky BDSM club. She knows Nathan is in to this, so what better way to learn to please or better yet entice her boss, then join. But did she sign up for more then she can handle???

What a fun and very sexy story from the very first page this book was hot, as in SIZZLE. I loved the way t
Carin
Oct 18, 2012 Carin rated it really liked it
When I write my review I want to tell you enough about a book that you will get a eel for if you will love it or not want to bother without giving away the book and spoiling it for you, The shorter the book the harder this can be. This is fair warning as to why this review may be shorter than average.
Yes I am on of those people who don't want to know whats in the Christmas present, I love the surprise.

On to my review, Estelle has wanted her boss for ever but Nathan is into the BDSM lifestyle p
Amy Miller
Aug 07, 2016 Amy Miller rated it it was amazing
Wow this was so sexy. I loved how Estelle opened up and ready to explore her submissive side. I must stay this was a first time I was tricked in this story. I did not see how the outcome would play out. This was a great story!
Maggie Baumann
Nov 29, 2014 Maggie Baumann rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
So worth it!

I don't think there's anything bad I could say about this book. Everything that this author writes is so much fun to read and is so incredibly hot!!!!!!! You will not be disappointed!
Angie
May 20, 2015 Angie rated it it was amazing
This book was so hot!! There were a few twists that kept you on the edge of your seat or in my case I couldn't put the book down until I finished it.
Varii
Just OK. The story line wasn't bad, but under developed and poorly edited.
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!
Cute short story about a woman in love with her boss. Once his divorce is final she decides to learn to be the kind of woman her boss wants, submissive. One of her friends signs her up for lessons with Ink. When she arrives for her time with Ink she gets the shock of her life!

Not only does she get that shock, she soon gets other shocks as well.

The sex was hot, I just wish it had been a bit longer. I had a hard time connecting with the characters. Maybe if it had been a bit longer, I could have c
Alisa
Dec 08, 2012 Alisa rated it liked it
I don't even know what the hell I read at some points in the book, but it was good. Ehhh, towards the ending, it could've been better. Same with some characters, but I do like this & I think it's a great start to the series. Will continue to read it. The scenes were nicely done :0) You know me, I need my smut :p
Cheesecake
I have to say I am getting tired of the bdsm themes in books lately. I wish there was at least a little more balance with story. The 'surprise' kinda creeped me out a bit. The characters were intriguing but didn't get much past surface value. Ah well...
Tash
May 14, 2012 Tash rated it really liked it
Reviewed for Booked Up . Stay tuned for the review to be posted on Booked Up's goodreads account and the Blog
Dec 06, 2012 Laura rated it it was amazing
Shelves: erotica
Oh wow, this book is fantastic. Think Nalini Singh but hotter! Considering it's a short story the author packed in loads of twists and turns. Can't wait to read the rest of the series!
Samantha Darling
Mar 31, 2013 Samantha Darling rated it it was amazing
Thoroughly enjoyed this book!! Was one of my first Doris books and certainly won't be the last. Hot hot hot.
Jaundyce
Dec 31, 2012 Jaundyce rated it really liked it
Enjoyable read! Just the right amount of kink and heart! Recommended!
Carlene Love
Jul 20, 2013 Carlene Love rated it really liked it
Read this in one sitting, could not put it down :)
Christine
Nov 11, 2012 Christine rated it really liked it
Nice story! Can't wait to read the other books!
Dee
Aug 16, 2014 Dee rated it it was amazing
Another of Doris great reads :D
Pinky
Jun 17, 2013 Pinky rated it it was amazing
Didn't want the story to end.
Erika Hardin
Erika Hardin marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2016
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Hayley Manuel
Hayley Manuel marked it as to-read
Aug 20, 2016
  • Seduced (Fantasy's Bar and Grill, #1)
  • Pride and Prejudice: Hidden Lusts
  • At One's Pleasure (Keeping Her, #2.5)
  • Shared Too (Shared #2)
  • Healing Touch (Play Doctor, #2)
  • Falke's Captive (Puma Nights #2)
  • One Dom at a Time
  • The Captain's Man (Captain, #1)
  • Coming Home (Running In Fear, #3)
  • Slapping Leather (Rawhide, #2)
  • Subspace
  • Strong Desire (The Strong Cowboys of Wilde, Nevada, #2)
  • Begging For It (1-800-DOM-help)
  • Misplaced Lessons (Foreign Affairs, #3)
  • Getting Lei'd (Hawaiian Holidays, #3)
  • Sodom and Detroit (Virtual Seduction, #1)
  • Siren Unleashed (Texas Sirens, #7)
  • Divine Phoenix (Divine Creek Ranch, #10)
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth
More about Doris O'Connor...

Club Ink (3 books)
  • Tiger Scars  (Club Ink #2)
  • Masks Of A Tiger (Club Ink #3)