Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink #1)

Riding Her Tiger (Club Ink #1)

3.98 of 5 stars 3.98  ·  rating details  ·  82 ratings  ·  25 reviews
Can one night change your life forever?

Estelle has been lusting after her kinky boss Nathan for ages, but how do you snare a much older Dom? You enlist the help of the internet.

Matched to exploration facilitator Ink, Estelle explores her submissive fantasies to the full. When online sex turns into a real life ménage, will a case of mistaken identity ruin her chances with...more
ebook
Published May 1st 2012 by Evernight Publishing (first published April 30th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Riding Her Tiger, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Riding Her Tiger

Laurie (Bitten by Romance)

Before I get to the review I would like to add, I myself am not or will never be a person for this lifestyle, but I do read it. The things is in order for me to like it, it has to be hot I have to feel comfortable reading it or I will not like it. I hope this helps you in deciding to try any BDSM books that I've read and enjoyed.

My first book by this author and it sure won’t be the last because I really enjoyed her writing style. This is for light to Medium BDSM lovers that loves a hot shifter...more
Gayle
Been waiting for this one!! Picked it up at Evernight today, May 1/12.

This was a short but HOT read!!! I absolutely love shifters and this was a good story. I look forward to the next in the series of "Club Ink" which I hope will be coming soon. My only complaint.....it wasn't long enough!
Heather
I love it when you come across a gem like this... there I was, wanting to read something but sick of the usual stuff in this genre and by luck found this.

I bought this late one night in order to have something to read on the bus the next day. Needless to say, my bus journey was long and boring, I just wanted to read the first few pages and the next thing I knew, it was 2am and I had read the entire book. Its short but so well written that you just can’t put it down. If you are like me, then you...more
Judy & Marianne from Long and Short Reviews
Originally posted at: http://whippedcream2.blogspot.com/201...

I hadn’t even finished reading this story and I was already excited about reading it again! The plot twists and mysterious, dominant men make the pages sing. This explosive short had me on the edge of my seat with everything that was going on. I was amazed at how the author was able to get so much into a short story. I feared I had suffered whiplash from all of it, but would happily wear a neck brace just to read more.

The paranormal e...more
 Rosebud
This was a sleeper book for me. Came across it accidentally and decided to read it.

It's a short read but it packs a whollop. Excellent BDSM themed book. Author found a nitch in a paranormal/urban fantasy saturated field and created an unique book that held my attention. And the play scenes were hot, hot, hot.

Did have some confusion episodes where I felt the author hadn't edited her story line but she really surprised me by putting in a couple twist and turns that made sense later on in the boo...more
Charity
See full review soon on www.nocturnereads.com 6/27/12

Now this is my kind of book!Doris O’Connor definitely has it going on, and knows how to bring out your hottest, darkest, mind-blowing fantasies in the most delicious ways.

Highlight----I absolutely LOVE Ink and Grisha, I wouldn’t mind being between them anytime! ;-)~

I sincerely hope there is more to come from the characters of Club Ink! I am definitely going to look into more of Ms. O’Connor writing and “Riding Her Tiger” is going on my reread...more
Melissa

OOOOOHHHH, BABY! Loved this to pieces. A really hot read. I was so into reading it tat I didn't want it to be over. I've started getting over my squeamishness and I want to see what what happens next at Club Ink, especially with Grisha.
I love tigers, this was a great story on shifters. Good on ya, Doris.
Jen
What a pleasant surprise to find a series that has shapeshifters AND BDSM wrapped up in the same story! I was happy to find this book and I did enjoy this fast read. My big complaint would be that I wished it were longer, more detailed and had more history for the characters. That being said, I wouldn't want a longer, more in depth story if I didn't like it!
It starts of with Estelle who is "hot to trot" for her boss, Nathan. She has heard that Nathan is in the BDSM lifestyle and she would love t...more
Tina
Sigh. I sooo wanted to like this story!!! The sex was awesome but then you find out the twist and it just tarnished it and made it tawdry to me. I didn't feel the connection in the end of the story that I did in the being with club.

Oh well.
Tina
This is a steamy BDSM paranormal read. I liked this one but wished it was longer do that I could get to know the characters better. We are just given a glimpse of some of them. I do love those Alpha men though.
Julie Ramsey
Nathan is Estelle boss and wowow is he hot. She has wanted him since her first day of starting work for him, yet he was married. Now Divorced, Estelle wonders if she has a chance. Her best friend signs her up at a Kinky BDSM club. She knows Nathan is in to this, so what better way to learn to please or better yet entice her boss, then join. But did she sign up for more then she can handle???

What a fun and very sexy story from the very first page this book was hot, as in SIZZLE. I loved the way t...more
Carin
When I write my review I want to tell you enough about a book that you will get a eel for if you will love it or not want to bother without giving away the book and spoiling it for you, The shorter the book the harder this can be. This is fair warning as to why this review may be shorter than average.
Yes I am on of those people who don't want to know whats in the Christmas present, I love the surprise.

On to my review, Estelle has wanted her boss for ever but Nathan is into the BDSM lifestyle p...more
Cheesecake
I have to say I am getting tired of the bdsm themes in books lately. I wish there was at least a little more balance with story. The 'surprise' kinda creeped me out a bit. The characters were intriguing but didn't get much past surface value. Ah well...
Varii
Just OK. The story line wasn't bad, but under developed and poorly edited.
Lee Anne - OMG! Spring is Finally Here!
Cute short story about a woman in love with her boss. Once his divorce is final she decides to learn to be the kind of woman her boss wants, submissive. One of her friends signs her up for lessons with Ink. When she arrives for her time with Ink she gets the shock of her life!

Not only does she get that shock, she soon gets other shocks as well.

The sex was hot, I just wish it had been a bit longer. I had a hard time connecting with the characters. Maybe if it had been a bit longer, I could have c...more
Alisa
I don't even know what the hell I read at some points in the book, but it was good. Ehhh, towards the ending, it could've been better. Same with some characters, but I do like this & I think it's a great start to the series. Will continue to read it. The scenes were nicely done :0) You know me, I need my smut :p
Tash
Reviewed for Booked Up . Stay tuned for the review to be posted on Booked Up's goodreads account and the Blog
Oh wow, this book is fantastic. Think Nalini Singh but hotter! Considering it's a short story the author packed in loads of twists and turns. Can't wait to read the rest of the series!
Samantha Darling
Thoroughly enjoyed this book!! Was one of my first Doris books and certainly won't be the last. Hot hot hot.
Jaundyce
Enjoyable read! Just the right amount of kink and heart! Recommended!
Carlene Love Flores
Read this in one sitting, could not put it down :)
Christine
Nice story! Can't wait to read the other books!
Pinky
Didn't want the story to end.
Tamara
Tamara is currently reading it
Aug 15, 2014
Kelly
Kelly added it
Jul 21, 2014
Sarinity
Sarinity marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Glutton for punishment would be a good description for Doris... at least that's what she hears on an almost daily basis when people find out that she has a brood of nine children, ranging from adult to toddler and lives happily in a far too small house, cluttered with children, pets, dust bunnies, and one very understanding and supportive husband. Domestic goddess she is not.

There is always someth...more
More about Doris O'Connor...
Mr. Satisfaction Guaranteed Too Hot To Handle (The Giovanni Clan, #1) Under The Alpha's Protection Too Cold to Love (The Giovanni Clan, #2) The Billionaire's Unwanted Virgin