Start by marking “君に届け 16 [Kimi ni Todoke 16] (Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, #16)” as Want to Read:
君に届け 16 [Kimi ni Todoke 16] (Kimi ni Todoke: From Me to You, #16)

君に届け 16 [Kimi ni Todoke 16] (Kimi ni Todoke #16)

4.28  ·  Rating Details ·  1,151 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
雪も深くなる12月。千鶴は悩みつつも、龍との“新しい関係”を歩み始め、あやねは自分にアプローチしてくるケントに戸惑う。風早と付き合い始めてから初めてのクリスマスが近づく中、風早が何か悩んでいるらしいと聞いた爽子は…
Published May 11th 2012 by Shueisha

To ask other readers questions about 君に届け 16 [Kimi ni Todoke 16], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 君に届け 16 [Kimi ni Todoke 16]

Reddish
Jun 06, 2016 Reddish rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: graficomanga
Bueno, yo la shippeaba con Pin, pero whatever.
Judy (Geeky Reading)
Jul 28, 2013 Judy (Geeky Reading) rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own
~4-4.5/5

I love this series. I don’t even care what’s happening anymore, who the focus is on, or how long I have to wait between volumes. I just love this series, it’s so good. And I think I’m going to keep this review short, because I don’t want to go into too much detail about what happened this time, nor do I have too much to talk about (I don’t think).

This was a bit of a slow volume, whereas progress shows. Chizu and Ryu are in pretty much the same position as before, with very little-to-no a
Chelsea
Sep 27, 2013 Chelsea rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: shoujo-manga
This volume was really entertaing & I am enjoying getting to know Kento's character better. I hope him and Ayane get together and that Sawako and Kazehaya work things out soon.

Contains Chapters: 64 - 67
Chapter 64.) Let's Have A Christmas Party!
Chapter 65.) Together With Everyone
Chapter 66.) Complications
Chapter 67.) Uncontrollable Feelings
Ninja Neko
May 01, 2012 Ninja Neko rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
This whole "awkwardness" between Sawako & Kazehaya is being drawn out too long :/
Hana Bilqisthi
Oct 26, 2016 Hana Bilqisthi rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cerita cinta dan persahabatan yang manis :)
Sep 27, 2016 Jennifer rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wow, Loved this volume and really enjoying this manga series & also the anime too : ) definitely love this series & definitely recommend! : )
machinaheart
Series Review:
What I like about the series the most is that while some things about the story seem a bit hard to believe (mostly Sawako's social awkwardness and utter lack of perception), is that once you accepted things proceed in a very realistic fashion. One of the things I love the most is that the story does not dive head first into a romance plot, but lets the main character come to terms with finding her place in the classroom and with her new-found friends first. Most appreciated is that
Estara
Apr 04, 2013 Estara rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: manga, read-in-2013
Kate
Kimi ni Todoke is a treasure in shoujo manga, but that doesn't mean it can't get on my nerves at times, and right now is just such a time.

First of all, I love the romantic developments with Sawako's friends Chizu and Ayane. Chizu had more of the focus last volume, so it's fitting that we get more time with Ayane, learning more about why she is reluctant in love. Kento may have come off as a player in previous volumes of the story, but I can't help but root for him even as Ayane continues to elud
Holly Letson
The setting and climate in this volume reminded me alot of when I spent Christmastime 2011 in Spokane with my honey. Christmas and the snow. That said, I enjoyed this one.
----------
It's gift-buying season, and everyone is wondering what to buy for thier significant others. Everything should be going fine, but it feel as though there's distance between Sawako and Kazehaya.
Meanwhile, will Ayane and Kento end up together, or will she keep refusing his advances forever?
I love how Chizu and Ayan
Jocelyne
December 2013: 3 Stars
DAMMIT KAZEHAYA FIGURE YOUR SHIT OUT!! Despite the fact that I'm pretty sure that you explained your problem to Kento, I STILL don't get what the problem is! Holy hell, ma boy! You. Are so. FRUSTRATING!!!
Kento, I wish you the best of luck. I understand where Ayane is coming from, and I think you do too, now. All that's left is for you to work your magic and convince Ayane that you genuinely care about her.
Sawako 3 I'm so sorry, sweetie! It's not you, IT'S HIM! And may the t
Courtney (Storybook Slayers)
Aug 10, 2012 Courtney (Storybook Slayers) rated it really liked it
More reviews at Rondo of a Possible World: YA Book Reviews

I really do love this series. The emotions are pure and the characters are solid. But I cannot stand the wait for the kiss between Kazehaya and Sawako, it's been sixteen volumes later. You really expect me to wait that long? I understand the innocence between the two, but Kazehaya is just starting to bug me with his thoughts and actions and ignoring Sawako. I'd rather read about Ayane and Kento or Ryu and Chizuru. I would just like a re
Yue
Kazehaya is killing me... why would he not talk to Sawako instead of getting apart from her! Talk boy, express your thoughts! Poor Sawako is suffering with a boyfriend so cold... Although I think it was so funny when Sawako got jealous over the present Kazehaya gave to his classmate... <3

As for Chizu and Ryu, Chizu is so funny too! She cannot disguise her emotions. When she tried to give him his present, and poor Joe got in the middle... This boy Joe is so funny!

So I think this volume ends in
Smitha
Jul 10, 2013 Smitha rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: Young Adults
Yes I have missed the other books because I forgot what number I was on in the series. :P However, even though it seems wrong to judge under these circumstances, the beginning made it a little to tough to summarize what happened before- yes there was a column that said "What Happened So Far", but I kept getting me characters confused! >.<

On the other side, I am a romanticist and this book was my cup of tea! :D
Macena Chowdhury
Jul 24, 2013 Macena Chowdhury rated it really liked it
This time the relationship focus was more Ayane and Kent. I like how Sawako plucks up the courage a bit and takes some action in her relationship, but Kazehaya is really annoying me. He becomes different to what we know him as (cheerful and optimistic) so I wasn't sure what was going to happen. The christmas party is coming up and all are busy preparing for it. In the end it just begins.
VampAmber
Dec 10, 2014 VampAmber rated it it was amazing
Ack! It seems like nothing got fixed in this volume, but everything got worse! I'm really hoping for some good luck for Ayane. She deserves it. She reminds me a bit of myself at times. A lot of these characters remind me of myself at different points. Maybe that's why I'm so hooked on this series. Or maybe it's because it's such an awesome series. Or maybe it's both. I'm going with both.
K. B
Oct 05, 2016 K. B rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga, shoujo
The to be couples are having a little hard time understanding their own feelings and the feelings of the one who are confessing their love to them. Sawako and Shota are having trouble getting closer.. I hate it when he takes her hand sets it aside when she asked him what was bothering him. Ugh! I'm just looking forward to the Christmas party... I hope it be exciting!
Kristine Hansen
Aug 09, 2015 Kristine Hansen rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I'll admit that I wasn't taking Kento all that seriously for the longest time. That's starting to change. I wasn't wanting to warm up to him, and suddenly here I am rooting for the guy. Love how the minor characters have taken the story and run with it. Can't wait to see where this goes next....
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I like the characters and the slow development of their relationship and all, but its already 16 volumes in. Just saying, hope the awkwardness won't be dragged for too long. I still love the series though.
Miss
Sep 12, 2014 Miss rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
this volume might have been really great but i read it over the course of three days and flipping through quickly the only bit that really stands out to me is ayane. what a darling, let's continue hearing about her. 3 stars
Hannah
May 21, 2016 Hannah rated it really liked it
Shouta is really confusing.. I wonder if Sawako's his first too since it wasn't really mentioned in the story. Anyway, Chizu and Ryu's relationship is really something.. exciting! I can't wait to read more about their progress!! Hohoho
Amy Gideon
Apr 18, 2013 Amy Gideon rated it really liked it
The character development in this series is quite good. Even characters I don't particularly like I empathize with.
Nia
Jun 07, 2012 Nia rated it liked it
Shelves: manga
The awkwardness between EVERYONE is killing me! Everything is dragging can we please move on to conflict resolution please?!?!
jenny
May 26, 2013 jenny rated it liked it
I hope some of this awkwardness gets resolved soon. As much as I love the characters, I found this volume a little boring.
Romi (likes books)
This was good- I liked how the characters, Ayane especially, are opening up about their feelings... I think it's certainly time for that.
Manga_inamorata
Sep 17, 2014 Manga_inamorata rated it liked it
WAY TO LONG!

SERIOUSLY It takes way to long for the romance to start between them. It's so annoying.
Phoenix
Phoenix rated it it was amazing
Jul 18, 2014
Crb2080
Crb2080 rated it did not like it
Aug 20, 2015
Saraaa
Saraaa rated it really liked it
Sep 18, 2016
Roxanne
Roxanne rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2013
  • Strobe Edge, Vol. 6 (Strobe Edge, #6)
  • Love★Com, Vol. 14