Start by marking “Wicked Romance of a Vampire (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #10)” as Want to Read:
Wicked Romance of a Vampire (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #10)

Wicked Romance of a Vampire (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ #10)

Kelly Hunter is a psychic that talks to ghosts. Max Duran is a vampire. After they bump into each other (literally) they start a psychic conversation that is Kelly's first communication with a live person. (Or an undead, solid one anyway!) Even though he can be irritatingly arrogant, she comes to grudgingly rely on talking to Max to relieve her loneliness.
Max knows Kelly H
Published April 17th 2012 by Scott Erotica

To ask other readers questions about Wicked Romance of a Vampire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wicked Romance of a Vampire

Ashley Hedden
Jan 25, 2015 Ashley Hedden rated it it was amazing
This wa another great story by J.S. Scott. This was a story that included vampires and psychics. This was a story about mating and what love can do for us. J.S. Scott is a writer that everyone needs to read all of her stuff.
Judy Lewis
Dec 30, 2014 Judy Lewis rated it it was amazing
Deliciously Sinful !

Oh my! A delightful erotic short story! Exciting! Well Written! Captivating! Romantic! Sensual! Arousing! Sexy! And oh so Hot! It doesn't get any better than a sexy vampire for a beautiful lonely psychic!
Tami
Aug 06, 2015 Tami rated it it was amazing
This is a short sensual story from The Pleasure Of His Punishment series by J.S. Scott.

Sparks ignite when a lonely vampire meets a self proclaimed "wierdo" psychic. This is a very fast paced erotic story. I loved it. I adore Max and Kelly. fun and sweltering HOT!

Louise White
Aug 07, 2015 Louise White rated it really liked it
Being a fan of vampires and erotic stories, add to the fact that this was free, it was a win win situation.

This is a very brief encounter between a vampire and human but it was hot, a perfect quickie!
Chande
Aug 08, 2013 Chande rated it really liked it
This was a good but very short book!
Donna
Nov 10, 2016 Donna rated it it was amazing
This is book ten in The Pleasure Of His Punishment series

Meet the lovely Kelly Hunter. Kelly is a psychic that talks to ghosts. Max Duran is a vampire. After Kelly and Max bump into each other they then start a psychic conversation. It's Kelly's first communication with a live person. (Or in Max's circumstances an undead, but solid one anyway!) Even though Max can be irritatingly arrogant. Kelly comes to grudgingly rely on talking to Max to help and relieve her loneliness.
Max knows Kelly is his
Suleika Santana -All About Books
I love vampires and although the story was great I have to take away a star because you lost me when Kelly said no and please stop but Max ignored her and just kept going, that is a big NO NO for me. No means NO even if she is thinking she wants it or if he thinks she wants him to keep going, she said no so he needed to stop till she said yes. But that's just me, I'm sure many won't have an issue with it or anything. Maybe he was reading her mind? I don't know but I sure hope so. He is a vampire ...more
Denise McLendon
Jan 15, 2016 Denise McLendon rated it it was amazing
LOVED IT!!

Ms. Scott is one of my favorite romance paranormal authors, I look forward to reading some of her earlier works since I just found out about her in the last nine months or so. I look forward to looking up the pleasure of his punishment series also.
Linda Hall
Aug 03, 2014 Linda Hall marked it as did-not-read-or-finish
I got this book in a boxed set and as I detest stories re vampires, shifters, thrillers etc, I will not be reading or rating it. No offense intended.
Janet L. Hage
Aug 17, 2015 Janet L. Hage rated it really liked it
Short story

Premise great as with story line. Psychic that can talk to ghosts and a vampire that thinks she is his mate. Great idea just too short. Adult due to sexual content
J.W.
ok this was crap lol, i love vampire erotica, and i liked most of the stories in this series, but this was horrible campy ugh
Debbie Chittenden
Oct 19, 2014 Debbie Chittenden rated it liked it
I am a huge paranormal romance fan! Especially when it comes to vampires. This was a cute story but I felt it lacked the conviction of a mate/vampire joining. It was missing something "powerful"!
Marguerita Collins-McIntosh
Good

Good, quick reading! It was okay, not the heart pounding, earth shattering experiences I am accustomed to from the author.
Theresa
Nov 16, 2015 Theresa rated it it was amazing
love this. It will have ur heart speeding up. u wont want to put it down. this is a short sexy story. I love all book by Author J.S, Scott. she is a great author..
Connie Laizure
Connie Laizure rated it really liked it
Aug 09, 2015
Jamie
Jamie rated it liked it
Aug 22, 2015
Mybooks_west
Mybooks_west rated it liked it
Sep 20, 2014
Briseis
Briseis rated it liked it
Jan 16, 2014
Avram Cristina
Avram Cristina rated it did not like it
Jul 09, 2013
Tina Pierce
Tina Pierce rated it liked it
Aug 10, 2015
Liz Mkai
Liz Mkai rated it it was amazing
May 08, 2016
Nicolle
Nicolle rated it really liked it
May 08, 2013
Melissa
Melissa rated it really liked it
Aug 29, 2013
Ivan Botkin
Ivan Botkin rated it it was amazing
Dec 14, 2015
Kim Baides
Kim Baides rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2014
Samantha Kelling
Samantha Kelling rated it really liked it
Jun 14, 2015
Rejean
Rejean rated it really liked it
Jul 04, 2015
Gosia
Gosia rated it it was ok
Mar 22, 2016
Brandi
Brandi rated it liked it
Feb 26, 2014
Iulia Sima
Iulia Sima rated it really liked it
May 12, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 next »
  • The Devil's Fool (Devil Series, #1)
  • The Vampire from Hell, Volume 1 (The Vampire From Hell, #1-3)
  • Heart of an Emperor (Daughters of Lyra #1)
  • Flame (Ruin Outlaws MC, #4)
  • Cooking For Cowboy
  • Bear The Heat (Bear Instincts, #1)
  • Fierce
  • The Fallen Angle (The Harbinger of Doom Saga, #2)
  • Chicago (Training Her Curves #1)
  • Darkest Temptation (Moon Chasers, #4.5)
  • The Cat's Meow (SEALS, Inc., #5)
  • Panties Optional (1Night Stand, #8)
  • At the Duke's Service (The Notorious St. Claires, #0.5)
  • Rocked by the Billionaire (Billionaire's Club: Texas, #3)
  • One Night with the Bride (One Night With the Bridal Party, #1)
  • Ambient Light
  • Bidding Wars
  • Alpha Wolf (Black Mesa Wolves #2)
J.S. Scott is a New York Times and USA Today bestselling author of erotic romance. She's an avid reader of all types of books and literature. Writing what she loves to read, J.S. Scott writes both contemporary erotic romance stories and paranormal romance erotics. They almost always feature an Alpha Male and have a happily ever after because she just can't seem to write them any other way!

Please v
More about J.S. Scott...

The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ (1 - 10 of 13 books)
  • The Billionaire Next Door (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​, #1)
  • The Millionaire and The Librarian (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #2)
  • Riding with the Cop (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #3)
  • Secret Desires of the Counselor (The Pleasure Of His Punishment​ #4)
  • In Trouble with the Boss (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #5)
  • Rough Ride with a Cowboy (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #6)
  • Rough Day for the Teacher (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #7)
  • A Forfeit for a Cowboy (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #8)
  • Just What the Doctor Ordered (The Pleasure Of His Punishment, #9)
  • Mine for Tonight (The Billionaire's Obsession, #1.1)

“I think I’ll learn to love the night if you’re with me, Max.” She” 0 likes