Start by marking “Lui ou rien !, Tome 2” as Want to Read:
Lui ou rien !, Tome 2

Lui ou rien !, Tome 2 (Zettai Kareshi #2)

4.14 of 5 stars 4.14  ·  rating details  ·  5,892 ratings  ·  77 reviews
La période d'essai gratuite de Night est finie. Riiko l'a acheté malgré elle mais doit payer cent millions de yens ! En échange d'une réduction de prix, Riiko doit fournir des "données sûres". Night, qui va désormais dans la même école que la jeune fille, a son fan-club parmi les lycéennes. C'est alors que Mika, l'amie de Riiko, tente de lui ravir Night!
190 pages
Published December 2nd 2005 by Kana

To ask other readers questions about Lui ou rien !, Tome 2, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Lui ou rien !, Tome 2

The story proceeds with ease and our favorite characters get themselves tangled into more trouble. Every girl at school is crushing on Night and Riiko feels jealous, and if that wasn't enough Mika her best friend hides a terrible secret..

But the worst has yet to come. When Night finds a somewhat weird job and tries to learn more about humans so he can be better for Riiko, an unexpected situation will occur. Will Riiko be able to win Night's 'heart' again? And what about Soshi?

Overall Rating: A
Summary: A romantic comedy manga with a splash of science fiction created by Yuu Watase. Absolute Boyfriend is six volumes long and is the story of Riiko Izawa. Riiko is a high school girl with an addiction to buying things online, and has never had a boyfriend. In fact, she is rejected by every boy she asks out. The manga begins with Riiko asking out her current crush, and being immediately rejected.

After the rejection, she is wandering in the park, and finds a ringing cellpho

Megan Sanchez
Erica Smith
Absolute Boyfriend is absolutely adorable and such a passionate, love comedy I have to give some spoilers for this.

The Background:
In my previous review of Absolute Boyfriend, I mention that the main character Riiko keeps getting rejected by boys and so she literally purchase a boyfriend from Kronos Heaven(unsure what kind of agency this is, but dying to find out!). The boy she gets is perfect in every way. He is super smart, super strong, and he is super sexy and he wants no one but her. Of cour
Sarah Hayes
One of the best manga ever!! : ) When I was younger I read all Yuu Watase's mangas which I could found in internet ; )) In my country was published only one : (

Really good story - about love between human and android. About feelings, that the mechanical thing can feel. And sad ending :<
Michelle. D.
Fed up with rejection, heart-broken Riiko signs up for a free trial of the Nightly Lover 'figure'. The next day, a cute naked guy is delievered to her apartment. Riiko finally has a boyfriend - one who will cost her a million dollars if she fails to return him on time.

After the setting up of last volume, this volume feels a lot deeper and engaging. It's a little less silly, and a little more serious (though the silliness is still there in places).

There is a lot more drama in this volume, and the
Holly Letson
Riiko is so dense she cannot tell when her next-door neighbor has had a crush on her for years. As we saw in V1, even Soushi's brother can tell this. Riiko is only finally starting to see this when she feels like she has lost Night.
I feel for poor Soushi. In that aspect, it must be really hard to keep seeing the woman you love every day (within your grasp)...especially when you have to keep watching her blantantly throwing herself all over another "man". What makes that even harder for Soushi
Review of Absolute Boyfriend volumes 1-4:

For some unknown reason I'm not a fan of Watase's manga.

This is a sad thing because it's hard to find a manga author so prolific as to write so many different series' to like, love, or something in between. I have read volumes of her Alice 19th,and Ceres and in each series there is something...missing. I can't define it really, but it feels like if the book had a head, legs, or arms it would be missing one of them.

Watase has written a lot, and I wish so m
When you want a boyfriend none are around, that is just how Riiko feels. On the path of desperation she signs up for a free trial for a robotic boyfriend. What can go wrong right? Nope, wrong! Riiko receives the extravagant Night, a hot and sexy man that only wants to please her.

Seriously this is one of the best manga I have ever read! It is filled with romance and comedy and enjoyable characters. I fell in love with every aspect of this series right from the beginning. There is an interesting l
Ultimately this is total fluff. You care to a point but its about the fun journey, the outcome isn't important at this point.

I liked how much Soshi was in this volume. How he's really trying to put himself out there with Riiko about how he feels. Her reaction is actually quite funny after she's had to deal with a frank Night. I like how we learned that all is not final with Night and quite ridiculous hilarity ensues.

BOTTOM LINE: Fun, fluffy, no thinking involved!
"I live only for you..."

....vajon mit eszem ma...? Ugyanis úgy elbambultam, hogy 35 percig forrt a hús... Az a baj ezekkel a kis gagyi, de rettenetesen cukor sztorikkal, hogy csak ülök fölöttük elbambulva és falom az oldalakat és bárgyún mosolygom. A konyha közben meg leég...

P.S.: Mindig olvasd el a használati utasítást! :D
Sami C
This reeks of Fushigi Yugi, again. Broken jewelry theme was used between Miaka and Yuiren. And the slap + giving back of jewelry also happened between Miaka and Nuriko.

The plot thickens, and as usual, I am left scrambling to the next chapter because the current love conundrum is too intriguing.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
This was alright. Forgot about the drama in these manga series. I mean the art style was alright but good at the same time. Story okay though. Okay volume.
Elizabeth Stroble
Riiko and Night go to an overnight school trip, when Riiko's "bestfriend" turns her back against her and tries to go after Night. Riiko gets badly beaten by the girl group that are all inlove with Night. Soshi, Riiko's friend from grade school, comes to her rescue. Rikko got a job that just so happened to be the same place that Soshi was woking at, which is where he confessed his love for her. Night ended up getting a job too, which turned out to be a male esscort club, and he ended up kissing a ...more
I think I read this in 20 minutes wow what an ending. This is still such a cute manga.
Love the love triangle in this book. Very cute. Want to read volume 3 :)
I want to kill Knight/Night...
Why are you breaking up my OTP, why?
Am I the only one who really likes gaku :D
I really am enjoying this so much!
Shadow Phoenix
Dec 15, 2008 Shadow Phoenix rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: people who are into manga, anime, drama, comedy, romance
Recommended to Shadow by: no one
Although the characters are very goofy, which can sometimes get on my nerves, it was still very good with the drama, and the drawings of this manga is very detailed. I especially like that this author isn't afraid to draw heavy make-up scenes, with half-naked guys and girls, although only periodically. And you do need the goofiness to balance out the drama in this book. It's pretty good, one of the few mangas that i've found that i like, with a good cliffhanger ending, so have the third book rea ...more

I'm terribly sick of reading about girls who have NO idea that their cute guy friend has a crush on them. Such a tired cliché!

I hate myself a little right now.

Ok...Ok...I think I'm good now...

*cough* anyways...

All that being said, I still find the story ridiculously adorable! It's got a lot of laugh-out-loud hijinks. I can't wait to read more.
Rita Fernandes
Estou ansiosa para saber como acaba *-*
Love the series. Cute characters!
Butterfly Mentions
Review follows / Review wird noch bearbeitet :)
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 5  (Hana-Kimi, #5)
  • Full Moon O Sagashite, Vol. 03
  • Hot Gimmick, Vol. 8
  • MeruPuri, Vol. 3 (MeruPuri, #3)
A Japanse shoujo manga-ka. She is known for her works Fushigi Yūgi, Alice 19th, Ceres: The Celestial Legend, Fushigi Yūgi Genbu Kaiden and Absolute Boyfriend. She likes all music, except heavy metal and old traditional music.

She received the Shogakukan Manga Award for shōjo for Ceres, Celestial Legend in 1997. Since writing her debut short story "Pajama de Ojama" ("An Intrusion in Pajamas"), Wata
More about Yuu Watase...