Start by marking “Moon Metro New York City” as Want to Read:
Moon Metro New York City

Moon Metro New York City

4.0 of 5 stars 4.00  ·  rating details  ·  4 ratings  ·  3 reviews
Travelers will behold all this cosmopolitan destination contains in the sleek and innovative Moon Metro New York City. This hip guide profiles the best of the city, combining selective listings of the hottest sights, shops, restaurants, amusements, and hotels with discreet, laminated, fold-out maps detailing the must-see neighborhoods. Moon's uncluttered layout is a must f ...more
Published May 2nd 2006 by Avalon Travel Publishing (first published 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Moon Metro New York City, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Moon Metro New York City

Amanda
Aside from the hilarity of getting my book and realizing the printer had printed it incorrectly (every set of two pages was still connected at the top, making reading entirely a colorful and inventive experience), I really liked the lay out of this book. It may have come nearly two years later from my first trip to New York, but it would have been a god send at the time and it means the next time I end up that way I have the perfect book in my possession already.

My favorite thing about this "me
Iris
Moon Metro guides are slim with strong, clear neighborhood maps. If you're travelling, they're tops (I've relied on Toronto and Chicago). They are even better to read in your armchair late at night, to revive your memories.

Remember:

"People whose imagination does not wake at the perusal of [a city map:], people who would not rather dream their Paris experiences over a map than over photos or travel notes, are beyond help."
- Walter Benjamin
"The Arcades Project"
(Convolute 1a, fragment 4)

Yesica
Awesome fold-out maps, the sections of the city are easy to read and understand, a handy subway map. Overall a great pocket resource for traveling in NY.
Yinzadi
Yinzadi marked it as to-read
May 23, 2013
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2009
Moon California Road Trip: San Francisco, Yosemite, Las Vegas, Grand Canyon, Los Angeles & the Pacific Coast Moon USA Travel Planner Moon Metro Montréal Moon Metro Seattle Moon Metro Los Angeles: Unfold the City