Start by marking “Dirty Little Secret” as Want to Read:
Dirty Little Secret

Dirty Little Secret (Dear Lake, Michigan #2)

2.76 of 5 stars 2.76  ·  rating details  ·  21 ratings  ·  9 reviews
When Payton’s married boyfriend stands him up for their weekend getaway, he finally realizes Dominic isn’t treating anyone on either side of the whole mess with any decency.

Payton hardly knows what to do with himself when, out of the blue, he’s rescued by the arrival of Cord, a handsome Dear Lake tour guide. Cord isn’t looking for a relationship, but he’s not going to pass...more
ebook
Published May 6th 2012 by Amber Allure

To ask other readers questions about Dirty Little Secret, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dirty Little Secret

Chris
2.5 stars. Ok short m/m story about a guy who reaches a gay-friendly resort town in Michigan just as his married boyfriend sort of dumps him over the phone. This was way too short to be satisfying for the amount of story. Be aware this has an HFN ending.
Enny

Very nice story but way too short.
Mandy*reads obsessively*
The blurb sort of sums it up! Nice enough, but not a lot of story.
(view spoiler)
Melissa
Feb 16, 2013 Melissa rated it 4 of 5 stars
Shelves: m-m
Payton is involved with a married man, Dominic. When they plan a weekend together that Dominic doesn't show up for, Payton decides he's had enough of being the dirty little secret and meets Cord, a handsome tour guide for Deer Lake and the surrounding area.

Payton gets just what he needed with Cord, someone who is interested in him for more than just a romp in the sack. Someone who isn't afraid to be with him in public.

It's a short little book but a sweet and sexy little snippet of Payton's life...more
Sadonna
May 14, 2012 Sadonna rated it 3 of 5 stars
Shelves: mm, pdf
2.5 stars. Very short story about a guy who suddenly wakes up and smells the coffee when his married lover blows him for for their planned vacation. Would have liked more story and honestly, not sure I would have bought it had I known it was this short.
Meggie
Here we have a shorty written by two different authors and only 20 written pages. God, how could they manage to write so much? -____-
Rosemary

Nice short little story that I enjoyed very much. I am hoping for a few sequels.
Bogusia
I liked this story but it was too short.
Kiki
2.5 pleasant but not much to it
Keri Anne Tabor
Keri Anne Tabor marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Melisa
Melisa marked it as to-read
Aug 22, 2014
Deryncarm1970
Deryncarm1970 marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Nikki Volk
Nikki Volk marked it as to-read
May 19, 2014
Greg Doornbos-Ross
Greg Doornbos-Ross marked it as to-read
May 05, 2014
Sally halliday
Sally halliday marked it as to-read
Jan 06, 2014
Ayamee
Ayamee added it
Jul 26, 2013
Viv Ross
Viv Ross marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2013
Logan
Logan marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2013
Black Rose
Black Rose marked it as to-read
Mar 09, 2013
Coni
Coni added it
Feb 19, 2013
Nicole
Nicole added it
Jan 04, 2013
Tabitha
Tabitha marked it as to-read
Oct 14, 2012
Kellie Dennis
Kellie Dennis marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2012
Tara
Tara marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2012
« previous 1 3 next »
Under Construction!

F.A.Q.

Do you want to participate in Generic_Author_Event?
Drop me a line, please! If you're looking for a book for donation or a blog post from me, I'm usually cool with that.
Are you going to write a sequel to Some_Book_You_Wrote?
The up front answer is no, unless the book cover indicates that it's part of a series. If there's going to be a sequel to a book, you'll know once I'v
More about Anah Crow...
One Real Thing Uneven Slow Bloom (Slow Bloom #1) Tatterdemalion (Foundations of Magic, #1) Becoming Us