Start by marking “A Most Unusual Mistress (Rogue Scandals, #3)” as Want to Read:
A Most Unusual Mistress (Rogue Scandals, #3)

A Most Unusual Mistress (Rogue Scandals #3)

Why be a wife if a mistress has more fun? All Adriana has to do is get Ashley to agree...
***
Finding her intended bollocks-deep in his mistress when she is trembling with wanting and unsuppressed desires, does not impress Adriana. If being a mistress entails being a part of such passion, then a mistress only she will be.

Ashley, Earl of Addersley, thinks otherwise. He wants
ebook, 1st Edition
Published August 17th 2012 by Breathless Press

To ask other readers questions about A Most Unusual Mistress, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Most Unusual Mistress

Debra Taylor
Mar 23, 2013 Debra Taylor rated it liked it

A Most Unusual Mistress was a fun read, an erotic novella with a lot of naughty going on.
The heroine, Adriana, spied on her husband to be, when he didn't succumb to any of her subtle hints that they enjoy themselves before the vows were said. She did not like it when she caught the kinky Earl bare arsed and balls deep in his mistress. A livid Adriana decides to call off the wedding.
Ashley, the Earl of Addersley, gets tipped off to her plans and he has no intentions of letting his fiance go. He
Cocktails and Books
Sep 08, 2013 Cocktails and Books rated it really liked it
Adriana and Ashley are engaged to be married. Adriana cathes Ashley "bollocks deep" in her seamstress. That's where our regular run of the mill storyline takes a delightful detour. Adriana refuses to stand idly by and watch her fiance' share his body with someone else while placing her on a pedestal as wife material with unfulfilled needs.

Adriana was a woman after my heart. She was independent, headstrong, and temptestuous. When she confronted Ashley about his misdeeds I couldn't help smiling a
Nicole
May 04, 2015 Nicole rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
Rose has realized that she will be forever a ‘spinster’ in the eyes of the society in which she lives. She is known as the ‘chaperone’ of her niece, but that is in name alone.

Jasper and Nathanial don’t bend to what society expects. They have returned to their home country and have discovered over the years that as twins they want to share, everything, and Rose is someone they want to share.

After hearing her niece and her men in the throes of passion Rose realizes that she is missing something. B
Dee
Jan 03, 2013 Dee rated it it was amazing
I was given a copy of this for free from the Author, just as a gift, which I was very happy about. So of course I will give a review on it! Thank you Raven!! :D

I pretty much read this whole book yesterday, in one go!

When I first opened the book, I read a few lines, and thought 'nope, I'm not going to be able to get away with this'. Nothing to do with the story, but I've never been one who could get away with 'classic' books. It's the language I think, too
Doris O'Connor
Aug 19, 2012 Doris O'Connor rated it it was amazing
Raven never disappoints with her regency and this tale is no exception. Such a wonderfully spirited and unconventional heroine, and a swoon worthy hero. What more can you wish for. My only complaint - it ended!

Fabulous!
Hearts On Fire Reviews
Reviewed by: Liz
Genre: M/F Historical
Rated: 5 Stars

Check out the review at: Hearts On Fire Reviews
Robertabrown
Robertabrown rated it it was ok
Aug 17, 2016
Travelbug
Travelbug rated it it was amazing
Aug 16, 2016
Magdalena
Magdalena marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2016
Julie
Julie marked it as to-read
Feb 11, 2016
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Viola Prins
Viola Prins marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2016
Elly
Elly rated it it was ok
Dec 28, 2015
April Zyon
April Zyon rated it it was amazing
Dec 07, 2015
Beiza
Beiza added it
Sep 15, 2015
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2015
Loisa
Loisa marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
Nissa Pierre
Nissa Pierre marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
boogenhagen
boogenhagen rated it liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Honor James
Honor James rated it it was amazing
Apr 08, 2015
Phillip
Phillip marked it as to-read
Feb 10, 2015
Joyce David
Joyce David rated it liked it
Jan 11, 2015
Ravenna Tate
Ravenna Tate rated it it was amazing
Jan 09, 2015
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Dec 27, 2014
Gulbeyaz
Gulbeyaz rated it did not like it
Dec 21, 2014
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
Nov 06, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Raven lives in Scotland, along with her husband —their children having flown the nest—in a house much too big for them, surrounded by beautiful scenery, which inspires a lot of the settings in her books.
She is used to sharing her life with the occasional deer, red squirrel, and lost tourist, to say nothing of the scourge of Scotland—the midge, and her house with the dust bunnies who congregate. Th
More about Raven McAllan...

Rogue Scandals (4 books)
  • Wallflowers Don't Wilt (Rogue Scandals, #1)
  • To Please A Lady (Rogue Scandals, #2)
  • A Rose Between The Thornes (Rogue Scandals, #4)