Start by marking “Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day” as Want to Read:
Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day

Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day (Pinkalicious)

3.8 of 5 stars 3.80  ·  rating details  ·  144 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Pinkalicious can't wait to see all of the animals at the zoo. She doesn't count on getting into some monkey business of her own!
Published August 14th 2012 by HarperCollins

To ask other readers questions about Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pinkalicious and the Pinkatastic Zoo Day

Jasmine Olivia
I tried to get Jasmine to read this book last night and she said, "I read that book already." I said, "But Jasmine I don't think you did." She said, "I did, I read it that night at church when you had all those Pinkalicious books." Well, I'm glad the child has an EXCELLENT MEMORY. LMBO! :)
Sarah Adamson
This is a fun pinkalicious book about a day out at the zoo. A fun storytime book for early readers who like pink things or teddy bears. Quite complex for a level one reading book!
Shamilah Gillani
Another great book series! I love Pinkalicious and all her crazy adventures! In this one, she goes on a zoo trip with her family and begins to turn everything pink! And then unfortunately, her doll is taken by the monkey! But, Pinkalicious is a smart girl! She returns the following day with a new doll for the monkey and gets her own doll back.
I would read this book to my students for them to see how to solve problems and discuss story elements such as problem and solution, as well as characters
Hadlee Harvey

DON'T READ THIS. YOU WILL GET KISSED ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF UR LIFE. TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF UR LIFE. NOW UR'VE SARTED READING THIS. DON'T STOP. THIS IS SO FREAKY.1.SAY UR NAME 10 TIMES.2. SAY UR MOM'S NAME 5 TIMES.3. SAY UR CRUSHES NAME 3 TIMES.4. PASTE THIS TO 4 OTHERS GAMES. IF YOU DO YOUR CRUCHS WILL KISS YOU ON THE NEAREST FRIDAY. BUT IF YOU READ THIS AND DO NOT POST THIS YOU WILL HAVE BAD LUCK. SEND THIS TO 4 OTHER GAMES IN 143 MINUTES. WHEN YOU ARE DONE PRESS F6 AND
Teri
my three year old needs stories about solving problems and this one delivers in a fun way. now to see if it transfers.
Tiffany Bates
this book was about Pinkalicious and her trip to the zoo with her family. She first starts to turn everything pink then her doll was taken by a monkey. The next day she returns to give the monkey its own doll so she can get hers back.
I was not to found of this book it seemed to jump around a lot. But younger kids will enjoy the goofiness of the characters. i would use this as a way to teach kids how to problem solve by figuring our their own way to get the doll back.

Kann, Victoria. Pinkalicio
Allison C. McCulloch
The girl I read it to thought it was fun!
Stephanie
Nice little time out with granddaughter
Shelli
Good book for early independent reading. Pinkalicious has an unexpected adventure at the zoo one day and has to do some creative thinking to make things right again. This would be also be a good "parallel reading" book, because some of the words are more challenging than others.
TheMcafeeKids
She turned all the animals the colour pink. She had a teddy bear named Henrietta and the monkey took it. She got it back because she and her brother made a sock monkey for the monkey at the zoo. - C, age 4
Nancy Jo Lambert
Pinkalicious took a little warming up to for me. However, now that I have read several, I do find them entertaining. Plus, my daughter loves Pinkalicious and her independent and unique spirit!
Michelle
Just bought this for my daughter today! She has already read it 3 times! she loves it! Pinkalicious is so much fun. =)
Brandi Streeval
read this to my daughter cute book she loves pinkalicious.
Beth
Monkey takes her stuffed teddy bear but solves the problem.
Ann
Getting ready for my Pinkalicious Party!!!
Katie Fitzgerald
Caps for Sale is a way better monkey story.
Tara Manna
Daughter loved this story!
PWRL
Jul 23, 2013 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2013-new
A
Suzanne Marie
Suzanne Marie marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Relanni
Relanni marked it as to-read
Apr 29, 2015
Cailin
Cailin added it
Apr 02, 2015
  • Fancy Nancy and the Delectable Cupcakes
  • Splat the Cat Takes the Cake
  • Amelia Bedelia Means Business (Amelia Bedelia Chapter Books #1)
  • The Berenstain Bears' Sleepover
  • Biscuit Wants to Play
  • The Lost Dinosaur Bone (Little Critter)
  • I Am a Rainbow
Victoria Kann is the award-winning illustrator and author of the picture book series featuring the whimsical and effervescent character Pinkalicious. Victoria coauthored and illustrated the first two books, Pinkalicious and Purplicious. In addition, she cowrote Pinkalicious: The Musical and wrote and illustrated the #1 New York Times bestsellers Goldilicious and Silverlicious. Currently she is wor ...more
More about Victoria Kann...

Pinkalicious (1 - 10 of 27 books)
  • Pinkalicious
  • Pinkalicious: Tickled Pink
  • Pinkalicious and the Pink Drink
  • Pinkalicious and the Pink Pumpkin
  • Pinkalicious: Pink of Hearts
Pinkalicious Purplicious Goldilicious Silverlicious Pinkalicious: School Rules!