Start by marking “Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman” as Want to Read:
Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman

Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman

3.96  ·  Rating Details  ·  104 Ratings  ·  11 Reviews
A gorgeously illustrated companion to the fashion documentary of the same name, Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman is an unforgettable collection of anecdotes, from the hilarious to the poignant, in commemoration of the internationally renowned luxury specialty store’s 111th anniversary. With delightful remembrances from celebrities, designers, and highly regarded fashio ...more
Published August 28th 2012 by Harper Design

To ask other readers questions about Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Scatter My Ashes at Bergdorf Goodman

The Girl with Ghost Eyes by M.H. BorosonThe Wonderful Wizard of Oz by L. Frank BaumAnd Then There Were None by Agatha ChristieCharm & Strange by Stephanie KuehnLight Under the House by Aaron L.
Graphic Cover Art
54th out of 57 books — 9 voters
Magic America by C.E. MedfordThe Mayonnaise Affair by Frank LinnWhere'd You Go, Bernadette by Maria SempleResurrecting Cybele by Jenifer MohammedNine Stories by J.D. Salinger
Quirky is the New Black
37th out of 45 books — 40 voters

More lists with this book...

Maranda
Nov 03, 2014 Maranda rated it really liked it
Loved this book! A quick, little fun read. Enjoyed the history and all the great stories about why BG is so special!
Diana
Nov 17, 2012 Diana rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! When I lived in New York and worked in the fashion industry, I was offered a position at Bergdorf Goodman and (unfortunately) turned it down. As a result, I moved to Philadelphia, met my husband and my life changed dramatically. I love my life but there are times when I think "What if?"

So, when I visited Bergdorfs on Fashion Night Out, this book was a must have. What a fun read for those who love the world of fashion. I particularly enjoyed the glimpse into the past complete w
Julie Sparks
Apr 07, 2015 Julie Sparks rated it it was amazing
Loved it! So many good stories about my favorite store. The weather is always perfect in Bergdorf Goodman!
Mari
May 11, 2013 Mari rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book. I love Bergdorfs and I love NY. I do think BG is a unique and wonderful store and, as far as I'm concerned, a trip to Manhattan is not complete without a stop there. I very highly recommend SMAABG, there are some magical moments within!
Sara
Dec 02, 2014 Sara rated it really liked it
Shelves: own
It was light and fun, just what I was expecting. It gave a concise history of the store and also of some of the designers who got their start there. The photos of their window displays were breathtaking.
Heather
Jan 06, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it
This book makes me realize again that I'm a New Yorker at heart. The rich, gorgeous history of this NY institution is lovely to read about. The book included some great images, too. Wonderful!
Kimberly
Absolutely loved it. Not much more to say / wax poetic about. I saw the documentary and had to read the book. Loved and felt inspired by each.
Lauren
Sep 23, 2012 Lauren rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own
A beautiful tribute to a beautiful store and it's legacy - I loved this book!
Stephanie
Sep 03, 2013 Stephanie rated it liked it
Read the Kindle version, which was just so-so
Allison Spry
Nov 04, 2012 Allison Spry rated it it was ok
A cute quick read. Not worth $35 though.
Sharon
Mar 09, 2013 Sharon rated it really liked it
The photos were the best.
Vanessa Mulquiney
Vanessa Mulquiney marked it as to-read
Jul 27, 2016
Pranvera
Pranvera marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Ivy
Ivy marked it as to-read
Jul 26, 2016
Sarah Cassidy
Sarah Cassidy marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2016
Valentina
Valentina marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2016
Ellie
Ellie marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2016
Emily
Emily added it
Jun 22, 2016
Suzanne
Suzanne rated it it was amazing
Jun 18, 2016
Kristine
Kristine marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Makeda
Makeda marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2016
Tami
Tami marked it as to-read
Jun 03, 2016
AudryT
AudryT marked it as to-read
May 25, 2016
Shalini Gupta
Shalini Gupta marked it as to-read
May 20, 2016
Beth Rear
Beth Rear marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Anna
Anna marked it as to-read
Apr 16, 2016
Angelia
Angelia marked it as to-read
Apr 08, 2016
Nct Blog
Nct Blog marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Edith Head: The Fifty-Year Career of Hollywood's Greatest Costume Designer
  • Empress of Fashion: A Life of Diana Vreeland
  • Alexander McQueen: The Life and the Legacy
  • Grace: Thirty Years Of Fashion At Vogue.
  • Diana Vreeland
  • Glass of Fashion: A Personal History of Fifty Years of Changing Tastes and the People Who Have Inspired Them
  • 100 Years of Fashion
  • Living in Style: Inspiration and Advice for Everyday Glamour
  • Alexander McQueen: Evolution
  • Vogue: The Covers
  • Hijacking the Runway: How Celebrities Are Stealing the Spotlight from Fashion Designers
  • Champagne Supernovas: Kate Moss, Marc Jacobs, Alexander McQueen, and the '90s Renegades Who Remade Fashion
  • Love Looks Not with the Eyes: Thirteen Years with Lee Alexander McQueen