Start by marking “The Facebook Killer: Part 3” as Want to Read:
The Facebook Killer: Part 3

The Facebook Killer: Part 3 (Facebook Killer #3)

3.94 of 5 stars 3.94  ·  rating details  ·  79 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Having spent seven years in a secure psychiatric unit, taunting his next-door neighbour, Dermott Madison is devastated when Abdul Hamid, the rapist and murderer of his wife and daughter, is released.

When Dermott and his alter egos, Norman and Albert, are eventually set free themselves, all hell breaks loose. The thirst for revenge has never been stronger, and the rage, nev
Published January 19th 2014 by Amazon Digital Services (first published March 28th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about The Facebook Killer, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Facebook Killer

Keita-Eiri Uesugi
It took me long enough but I finally decided to finish reading the finale of one of the most intriguingly plotted stories I've read. Okay... okay... it's simple and I give him that, but deep down, for once, its the plot that is the star of the show, the planning, the execution.

Besides the genre, it isn't something I'd typically love to read, but for this, I strike that clean.

Absolutely fantastic and easy to read. Check my blog to find out more!!

The Facebook Killer - Part Three by M. L. Stewart
Hana
To me this is the best from the trilogy. I particularly like the split personality Dermott-Norman-Albert and it's very clever plot. I was quizzical, desperately trying to figure out why Dermott kidnapped all the 12 victims (with horrific and gross ways, as usual) but then kept them alive in the cellar. Answers were given after about 70% of reading progress; so be patient! Fret not, the story is well gripping too. But too bad, there's no ending on our Miss Clever Liz Porteous side.
Annie
If nothing else this book makes you think about how much info you put on facebook. Well worth reading but a bit graphic and gruesome in places. A unique storyline that is different from anything else I have read except for perhaps good old Dexter.
Vix
so the story has moved on and our loony tunes (almost) hero is somehow set from the mental hospital!
as with the first 2 books in this series... if you suspend belief a little then its a great ride... if you expect realism, walk away now!
in this final part Mr Stewart ties up all the loose ends in a really brutal, but rather charming way!
I really enjoyed finishing this book as it gave me a nice closed (closure as the americans would say!) feeling to the whole sordid story.
the finale is brilliant!
a
Tracy Hibbert
I absolutely loved all 3 of these books. each offers something different but each one carries on from the other. I love the way the main character talks about his masks as if they are completely different people. it has a sad but happy ending. I really enjoyed these books and will read them again!!
Lee Crowe

It wasn't until 70% of the way through things really unravelled. You find put about the pins etc. The ending was brilliant in true Dermott style! Really glad I came across these books now, the author gets a firm pat on the back from me :D
Michelle

Was interesting to see the illness unfold but to far fetched, scary to see how much information we leave behind thought
Debbie Russell

Brilliant end to the series. Had no idea why this set of people were being targeted and what a great twist !!
Mark Heath
A VERY GRIPPING READ TO THE END. A BRILLIANT TRILOGY OF BOOKS.
Peter Stevens
By far the best and most twisted of the books. Great read.
Alex Williams
Alex Williams marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Chris Stanley
Chris Stanley marked it as to-read
May 24, 2014
Lucy
Lucy added it
May 19, 2014
Cassie Ortiz
Cassie Ortiz marked it as to-read
May 11, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Since first self-publishing in mid-2011, M.L. Stewart's bestselling crime thrillers have been enjoyed by some 90,000 readers worldwide, often dominating the Apple iBook charts for months at a time.

With a less-than-angelic past, Stewart often draws on real-life experience for his gritty storylines.

"Hard-hitting...written with flair." Stephen Leather.

Born in London in 1968, Stewart retired to mainl
More about M.L. Stewart...
The Facebook Killer: Part 1 The Facebook Killer: Part 2 The Complete Facebook Killer: Parts 1,2 and 3. The United Kingdom of Islam The Sunday Club.