Start by marking “Tattoo My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #1)” as Want to Read:
Tattoo My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #1)

Tattoo My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point #1)

3.95 of 5 stars 3.95  ·  rating details  ·  301 ratings  ·  17 reviews
It all began with a sixth shot of Tequila ...

Independent, carefree Annessa Dupree knows she has a knack for attracting trouble but doesn't realize her true talent until she witnesses a wedding day murder. Armed with the terrible secret, running home is her only option.

Sheriff Casey McIntyre has loved Annessa since the tender age of twelve, trouble and all. Hell-bent on me
ebook
Published April 25th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Tattoo My Heart, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Tattoo My Heart

Emily
When Sheriff Casey McIntyre is called to clean up a bar ruckus, he should have known that Annessa Dupree was involved. Annessa is the girl he let get away, he had always hoped he would get her back but her stubborn temper would never allow him a chance to explain why he did. Now that she is back for her twin sisters marriage, he plans to lay it all out and never let her run from him again. It should be an easy plan, but Annessa is involved and she has brought her own brand of trouble which invol ...more
Coachlady1
Jun 18, 2012 Coachlady1 rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Coachlady1 by: Sheryl
I saw this book in Sheryl's review log (or whatever it's called!) so I knew it had to right up my alley ;) I figured out that Ms. Dymond knows how to kill us with UST, as I was growing rather impatient for Casey and Annessa to give in to their attraction to each other.
Thought it was a decent enough plot, but felt like there were some holes and that things could've been presented a little more straightforward to make it less confusing. All in all, it was a pretty good read, though :)
Emily (Mrs B's Books)
3.5 STARS

This book has a multiple POV. We have our main characters Annessa and Casey, we have Travis and Verity and we also have our baddie in italics.

It would have been better from just our main characters points of view and the baddies, I think that adding Travis and Verity didn't help but it does let us know them more as they are the main characters in the next book.

You can tell right from the beginning of the book that Annessa is trouble and the Casey has long spoilt her. The whole thing abo
Peni
Sep 04, 2014 Peni rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: 14+
Let me say up front, I liked this story and all the wonderful characters included but there were a few problems.

I found the characterization to be good overall. The beginning is confusing but I believe that was intentional. Annessa was awfully calm after having witnessed a murder which sent her running home. I was confused trying to understand if she was there for the wedding or due to the murder. It took a long while to decided it didn't really matter in the end. I believe it would have been be
Christy
It's not the deepest book in the world but I enjoyed the short read. It's your basic story about a girl who always seems to find trouble being saved once again by the love of her life who rejected her long ago because he thought she was too young. The characters are good enough, the chemistry is interesting, the writing is good. It's predictable but interesting and well-done. My biggest frustration with this book was the fact that despite Casey telling her that he loves her and can't stop thinki ...more
Kristin
Smoking Hot Sheriff

What a great start of a new series.!! Annessa and Sheriff Casey are a super hot couple. He has watched her grow up and has always loved her. She loves him and saved herself for only him. They have to learn to trust each other. Annessa has come home after witnessing a under, but doesn't tell anyone. She tries to handle it all by herself. Casey wants to help her, protect her and solve a her problems. This is a very sweet, suspense story with a hea. I highly recommend this to ev
Mo_Better
DNF. The twins are named Vanessa and Anessa. Kinda sets the tone on how stupid and annoying they are.
Teri
Free book. Lots of holes. Twins named Vanessa and Anessa???
Maann
Well, it was predictable but over all it is a nice read.
Amanda Chalifoux
A great romance. I love this book, A must READ!
Trish
I'm a fan of Mia Dymonds books. This is a first in the series. The main story was good. Yes these types of books have the HEA but you couldn't guess the outcome. The characters are all great, so the stories to come should be really good. All the girls that we have met thus far are real fire crackers.
Victoria Newman
Is a great book to read
Desiree
Oct 19, 2013 Desiree marked it as quit-reading
This book just wasn't doing anything for me. Everything sounded lame to me. I didn't like the opening scene, I did NOT like the leading bimbo/'hellion' twin women, I didn't like the direction the book was going (right off the bat). So after reading for an hour I decided not to bother, plenty of fish in the sea, no reason to force myself to read this thing.
Laura Johnson
Loved this book! Casey got me right off the back! And I can't wait for the next book in the series! Exciting story line! Love me some Mia and can't wait for the next book!
Tama Taylor
All of her books keep me wanting to read more.

Tama T.
Sue
Ok funny and my favorite a series couldn't ask for more.
Glenda Bettin
what a great series
Jessica
Jessica marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Beerchen
Beerchen marked it as to-read
May 03, 2015
Gracie Liberty
Gracie Liberty marked it as to-read
May 01, 2015
maddie
maddie added it
Apr 26, 2015
Angala
Angala is currently reading it
Apr 26, 2015
Theresa Day
Theresa Day marked it as to-read
Apr 23, 2015
Rocky Kenley
Rocky Kenley marked it as to-read
Apr 19, 2015
Claudia
Claudia marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Sandra
Sandra marked it as to-read
Apr 12, 2015
  • Hot Number
  • Grave Trouble (Lexi Graves Mystery, #2.5)
  • Spencer (Grant Brothers, #3)
  • Danger Next Door (Red Stone Security, #2)
  • Trust Me
  • Cooking Up Trouble
  • Beneath the Starry Sky (1Night Stand, #70)
  • Secret Vow
  • Gabriel
  • Storm Front (Security Specialists International, #2.5)
  • Rage (Galactic Cage Fighters, #1)
  • Distant Thunder
  • Dirty Cop
  • Safe by His Side, (Manhunt, #2)
  • My Guardian Angel
  • Heart's Desire
  • Steal Me
  • Fight For Me (The Everetts of Tyler, #2)

Heroes of Seaside Point (3 books)
  • Cross My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #2)
  • Steal My Heart (Heroes of Seaside Point, #3)
Leather, Lace and Rock-n-Roll (SEALS, Inc., #1) Outspoken Angel (SEALS, Inc., #2) Freaky By Nature (SEALS, Inc., #3) Tightly Wound (SEALS, Inc., #4) Playing with Fire (Primrose, Minnesota, #1)