Start by marking “Brody's Ghost Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Brody's Ghost Volume 3

Brody's Ghost Volume 3 (Brody's Ghost #3)

4.26 of 5 stars 4.26  ·  rating details  ·  228 ratings  ·  15 reviews
Brody's fight training, under the tutelage of samurai ghost Kagemura, has toughened his body and honed his senses so finely that Brody can not only communicate with ghosts, but envision how and when someone dies. However, his new skills aren''t quite powerful enough to uncover the whereabouts of the mysterious Penny Murderer. With the help of the ghost Talia, herself hopin ...more
Published April 18th 2012 by Dark House

To ask other readers questions about Brody's Ghost Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brody's Ghost Volume 3

4.5 Stars

Whoa! & Wow!

Book three in the Brody’s Ghost series by Mark Crilley shocked me a bit with the dark and creepies! Mr. Crilley captured the mind of a serial killer with two extremely dark, ugly and powerful images. Two pages that continue to haunt me today. Hell…sometimes Hollywood can’t do that in two hours. A very different vibe lives and breathes in this installment, but one that captivated me to the bone. *chills up & down my spine*

The big reveal in this story will come as no
Alex
Brody's Ghost is a graphic novel series centered around a sad man named Brody who finds out he can see ghosts (hence the title...). After a bad breakup with his girlfriend, Nicole, he lets his life get into ruin, until one day, while he is on the sidewalk busking for change, he sees a ghost. Later on, he finds out the ghost is named Talia, and she has a mission for him. She introduces him to an unusual mentor that helps him get his life back into shape and gives him purpose in the world.

I read b
Kaotic
May 19, 2015 Kaotic rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: owned
This series keeps on getting better and better. And each issue leaves you needing and craving the next volume.

I am actually glad that I waited until the series was completed to read it, since I don't think I could handle waiting until the next one had came out while he worked on them.
Sid
Wonderful. Again, couldn't put it down until I finished and couldn't wait to get the next one.
So satisfying! Getting next book(s) in the series at the library on Monday.
marlene
Aww, I really wish these were longer, now I only have one more left.. I'll save that one for tomorrow :) Luckily volume 5 is just released so i can get that soon.
Leslie
really good!
Kari Ramirez
Mark Crilley is just one of my favorite artists to publish. Not only does he draw incredibly engaging panels, but he writes a compelling story to go along with it. It felt like not much was happening until we get to the pennies and the extra file. Whaaaaaat? Where's volume 4?!?! I must read it now!!
Kellee
*Really?! That is how we are going to leave it off. I need the next book now. *sigh*
Great art and the story is really picking up- now to wait.
Kimberly
I loved this book! It has a surprise in it that I totally did not see coming and it made me anxious to read more.
Mark Schlatter
Thankfully, a big pick up in pace and plotting from the first two volumes. Great art as usual.
Christina
Cool forensics investigation with supernatural twist, and martial arts action.
Maja
cant wait to see what happens!!
Lisa
Duhduhduh. Cliffhanger.
Bob
Love this series!
Lumi Schuring
Lumi Schuring marked it as to-read
May 27, 2015
Sinan Pasic
Sinan Pasic marked it as to-read
May 24, 2015
Raine
Raine marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Ricardo Lopes
Ricardo Lopes marked it as to-read
May 23, 2015
Demondre
Demondre marked it as to-read
May 17, 2015
  • Fairy Tale
  • The Sixth Gun, Vol. 4: A Town Called Penance
  • Brooklyn Dreams
  • Helsinki Noir
  • The Courageous Princess
  • The Cute Girl Network
  • In the Small
  • The Moon Moth (Graphic Novel)
  • Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 6
  • Twin Spica, Volume: 01
  • Hit-Girl
  • Husbands
  • Copperhead, Vol. 1: A New Sheriff in Town
  • Blue Monday Volume 3: Inbetween Days
  • Usagi Yojimbo, Vol. 2: Samurai (Usagi Yojimbo #2)
  • Mastering Comics: Drawing Words & Writing Pictures Continued
  • Gambit, Vol. 2: Tombstone Blues
  • Ingathering: The Complete People Stories of Zenna Henderson (The People)
Mark Crilley is an American comic book creator and children's book author/illustrator. He is the creator of Miki Falls, Akiko, and Brody's Ghost. He is also noted for his instructional videos for drawing in the manga-style. Crilley distributes drawing advice to artists via YouTube videos and his DeviantArt account. In August 2010, he starred in some how to draw videos for Funimation on demand. Mar ...more
More about Mark Crilley...

Brody's Ghost (6 books)
  • Brody's Ghost, Volume 1
  • Brody's Ghost, Volume 2
  • Brody's Ghost Volume 4
  • Brody's Ghost Volume 5
  • Brody's Ghost Volume 6
Miki Falls, Volume 1: Spring Miki Falls, Volume 2: Summer Miki Falls, Volume 3: Autumn Miki Falls, Volume 4: Winter Brody's Ghost, Volume 1