Brody's Ghost Volume 3

Brody's Ghost Volume 3 (Brody's Ghost #3)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  122 ratings  ·  14 reviews
Brody's fight training, under the tutelage of samurai ghost Kagemura, has toughened his body and honed his senses so finely that Brody can not only communicate with ghosts, but envision how and when someone dies. However, his new skills aren''t quite powerful enough to uncover the whereabouts of the mysterious Penny Murderer. With the help of the ghost Talia, herself hopin...more
Published April 18th 2012 by Dark House

4.5 Stars

Whoa! & Wow!

Book three in the Brody’s Ghost series by Mark Crilley shocked me a bit with the dark and creepies! Mr. Crilley captured the mind of a serial killer with two extremely dark, ugly and powerful images. Two pages that continue to haunt me today. Hell…sometimes Hollywood can’t do that in two hours. A very different vibe lives and breathes in this installment, but one that captivated me to the bone. *chills up & down my spine*

The big reveal in this story will come as no...more
Alex
Brody's Ghost is a graphic novel series centered around a sad man named Brody who finds out he can see ghosts (hence the title...). After a bad breakup with his girlfriend, Nicole, he lets his life get into ruin, until one day, while he is on the sidewalk busking for change, he sees a ghost. Later on, he finds out the ghost is named Talia, and she has a mission for him. She introduces him to an unusual mentor that helps him get his life back into shape and gives him purpose in the world.

I read b...more
Sid
Wonderful. Again, couldn't put it down until I finished and couldn't wait to get the next one.
marlene
Aww, I really wish these were longer, now I only have one more left.. I'll save that one for tomorrow :) Luckily volume 5 is just released so i can get that soon.
Leslie
really good!
Kari Ramirez
Mark Crilley is just one of my favorite artists to publish. Not only does he draw incredibly engaging panels, but he writes a compelling story to go along with it. It felt like not much was happening until we get to the pennies and the extra file. Whaaaaaat? Where's volume 4?!?! I must read it now!!
Yousif Mukhtar
Improved artwork. But the most notable thing is the improved storyline.

I gave it a 5 star just because of the amazing cliffhanger and being very engaging.

It is definitely the best of the Brody's Ghost books out so far.
Kellee
*Really?! That is how we are going to leave it off. I need the next book now. *sigh*
Great art and the story is really picking up- now to wait.
Kimberly
I loved this book! It has a surprise in it that I totally did not see coming and it made me anxious to read more.
Mark Schlatter
Thankfully, a big pick up in pace and plotting from the first two volumes. Great art as usual.
Christina
Cool forensics investigation with supernatural twist, and martial arts action.
Maja
cant wait to see what happens!!
Lisa
Duhduhduh. Cliffhanger.
Bob
Love this series!
Cat Nguyen
Cat Nguyen marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Harris
Harris marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Dragan
Dragan marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Kristi
Kristi added it
Jul 08, 2014
Kwon Ji yong
Kwon Ji yong marked it as to-read
Jul 03, 2014
18salerj
18salerj marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2014
Cosmo Afk
Cosmo Afk marked it as to-read
Jun 16, 2014
Mark Crilley is an American comic book creator and children's book author/illustrator. He is the creator of Miki Falls, Akiko, and Brody's Ghost. He is also noted for his instructional videos for drawing in the manga-style. Crilley distributes drawing advice to artists via YouTube videos and his DeviantArt account. In August 2010, he starred in some how to draw videos for Funimation on demand. Mar...more
More about Mark Crilley...
Miki Falls, Volume 1: Spring Miki Falls, Volume 2: Summer Miki Falls, Volume 3: Autumn Miki Falls, Volume 4: Winter Brody's Ghost, Volume 1