Start by marking “Brody's Ghost Volume 3” as Want to Read:
Brody's Ghost Volume 3

Brody's Ghost Volume 3 (Brody's Ghost #3)

Brody's fight training, under the tutelage of samurai ghost Kagemura, has toughened his body and honed his senses so finely that Brody can not only communicate with ghosts, but envision how and when someone dies. However, his new skills aren''t quite powerful enough to uncover the whereabouts of the mysterious Penny Murderer. With the help of the ghost Talia, herself hopin ...more
Published April 18th 2012 by Dark House

To ask other readers questions about Brody's Ghost Volume 3, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Brody's Ghost Volume 3

Sep 07, 2012 Laura rated it it was amazing

4.5 Stars

Whoa! & Wow!

Book three in the Brody’s Ghost series by Mark Crilley shocked me a bit with the dark and creepies! Mr. Crilley captured the mind of a serial killer with two extremely dark, ugly and powerful images. Two pages that continue to haunt me today. Hell…sometimes Hollywood can’t do that in two hours. A very different vibe lives and breathes in this installment, but one that captivated me to the bone. *chills up & down my spine*

The big reveal in this story will come as no
Elizabeth
Oct 15, 2015 Elizabeth rated it really liked it
Shelves: sequential-art
This was good yaay! I don't know how good, but I enjoyed it and I want to give it four stars so I did.

I started this series a whopping four years ago. There was this bind up of the first two books at the Scholastic Book Fair and I jumped at the opportunity to buy it. That was near the end of my weeaboo phase, and I had been watching Mark Crilley's manga tutorials on YouTube since grade five, which was the start of my weeaboo phase. I loved the first two volumes, but I never continued on with th
Abigail Bernardo
Feb 10, 2016 Abigail Bernardo rated it it was amazing
In this volume, I don't think I can ever explain how much I love the world Mark Crilley has created. It was so beautifully designed. This volume ended in such a cliffhanger that I was glad when I bought it I bought the next one too, unfortunately they did not have the last two volumes so I might have to wait and suffer a little bit till I get my hands on them.
In this volume, the revelations are just crazy, am I the only one who felt betrayed and lied to by Talia too?
I love Brody so much that I
Alex
Nov 23, 2012 Alex rated it it was amazing
Shelves: graphic-novels
Brody's Ghost is a graphic novel series centered around a sad man named Brody who finds out he can see ghosts (hence the title...). After a bad breakup with his girlfriend, Nicole, he lets his life get into ruin, until one day, while he is on the sidewalk busking for change, he sees a ghost. Later on, he finds out the ghost is named Talia, and she has a mission for him. She introduces him to an unusual mentor that helps him get his life back into shape and gives him purpose in the world.

I read b
Faiz Kermani
Feb 01, 2016 Faiz Kermani rated it it was amazing
Luckily, after racing through the last edition I had this to hand to find out what happens next. There are some great twists in the story for Brody and Talia. I love the artwork and the way the author/illustrator gives you insight into how he developed the story and the various changes he made or considered as he was putting it together.
Kaotic
May 19, 2015 Kaotic rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Everyone
Shelves: owned
This series keeps on getting better and better. And each issue leaves you needing and craving the next volume.

I am actually glad that I waited until the series was completed to read it, since I don't think I could handle waiting until the next one had came out while he worked on them.
Nicole
Oct 09, 2015 Nicole rated it it was amazing
I won't babble too much as I've already gone into how much I love these comics in my previous two reviews and have already moved on to the fourth and finished it. I must read more of Mark Crilley's work!
Brody just gets better and better as the books go on.
Sid
May 31, 2014 Sid rated it really liked it
Wonderful. Again, couldn't put it down until I finished and couldn't wait to get the next one.
Oct 18, 2014 Laura rated it really liked it
So satisfying! Getting next book(s) in the series at the library on Monday.
marlene  (bokhjerte)
Apr 02, 2014 marlene (bokhjerte) rated it really liked it
Aww, I really wish these were longer, now I only have one more left.. I'll save that one for tomorrow :) Luckily volume 5 is just released so i can get that soon.
Abryan Flores
coooooooool
Katie
Jun 12, 2015 Katie rated it really liked it
I've finally gotten my hands on the rest of the Brody's Ghost series by Mark Crilley, and so the rest of my night will consist of trying to finish the series! I really like where the story is headed - the end of volume 3 took a bit of a twist, so I'm very glad that I picked up the rest of the books so I can marathon-read them all! I'm eager to see where Brody and Talia's story goes, so I'm going to dive into volume 4. Definitely recommend!
Leslie
Mar 15, 2014 Leslie rated it it was amazing
really good!
Kari Ramirez
Sep 17, 2013 Kari Ramirez rated it really liked it
Mark Crilley is just one of my favorite artists to publish. Not only does he draw incredibly engaging panels, but he writes a compelling story to go along with it. It felt like not much was happening until we get to the pennies and the extra file. Whaaaaaat? Where's volume 4?!?! I must read it now!!
Kellee
Oct 23, 2012 Kellee rated it really liked it
*Really?! That is how we are going to leave it off. I need the next book now. *sigh*
Great art and the story is really picking up- now to wait.
Kimberly
Apr 24, 2013 Kimberly rated it it was amazing
I loved this book! It has a surprise in it that I totally did not see coming and it made me anxious to read more.
Mark Schlatter
Apr 26, 2012 Mark Schlatter rated it liked it
Thankfully, a big pick up in pace and plotting from the first two volumes. Great art as usual.
Christina
Dec 05, 2012 Christina rated it really liked it
Cool forensics investigation with supernatural twist, and martial arts action.
Maja
Mar 23, 2013 Maja rated it really liked it
cant wait to see what happens!!
Lisa
Riley
Riley rated it liked it
Sep 21, 2016
Katie Miller
Katie Miller rated it it was amazing
Sep 20, 2016
GabbieDewolfe
GabbieDewolfe rated it it was amazing
Sep 18, 2016
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2016
Chad
Chad rated it really liked it
Sep 16, 2016
Aubri
Aubri marked it as to-read
Sep 10, 2016
Regkitty
Regkitty rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2016
Samara
Samara marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2016
  • Brooklyn Dreams
  • The Sixth Gun, Vol. 4: A Town Called Penance
  • Fairy Tale
  • Death and Taxes (The Sons of Liberty #2)
  • Invincible, Vol. 22: Reboot
  • The Moon Moth (Graphic Novel)
  • Rohan at the Louvre
  • Ghost Hunt 12
  • Afterschool Charisma, Vol. 4
  • The Courageous Princess
  • The Cute Girl Network
  • In the Small
  • Bitter Virgin 4 (Bitter Virgin #4)
  • Helsinki Noir
  • Vanishing Point: Perspective for Comics from the Ground Up
  • The Roald Dahl Audio Collection
  • Husbands
  • Nanjing: The Burning City
Mark Crilley is an American comic book creator and children's book author/illustrator. He is the creator of Miki Falls, Akiko, and Brody's Ghost. He is also noted for his instructional videos for drawing in the manga-style. Crilley distributes drawing advice to artists via YouTube videos and his DeviantArt account. In August 2010, he starred in some how to draw videos for Funimation on demand. Mar ...more
More about Mark Crilley...

Brody's Ghost (6 books)