Start by marking “WARNINGS of Disease: Your Body Uses Symptoms to Communicate” as Want to Read:
WARNINGS of Disease: Your Body Uses Symptoms to Communicate

WARNINGS of Disease: Your Body Uses Symptoms to Communicate

4.12 of 5 stars 4.12  ·  rating details  ·  8 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Do you ever wonder, "Why am I sick and diseased? Why do I feel so bad? Why am I overweight?" Are you tired of taking drugs to coverup your symptoms? Are you fed up with going to doctors and wasting money on medicine? Even with medical intervention and all those drugs that you take, you're still sick, aren't you? Are you living in pain, exhausted from a lack of sleep, and f ...more
Published August 1st 2012 by DaKeMaNi Publishing

To ask other readers questions about WARNINGS of Disease, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about WARNINGS of Disease

Dawn Roberts
May 17, 2012 Dawn Roberts rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Is it fair to review one's own book? Of course I'm going to give it 5-stars. I spent fifteen years doing scientific research, and surrendered blood, sweat, and tears to bring it to fruition. How could I not give it 5-stars?

My mission statement for writing "WARNINGS of Disease": To help people realize that artificial food additives and toxic chemicals, including those found in drugs and everyday products, are responsible for causing sickness and disease, with obesity being the end-product of cons
Kat Collier
Jul 25, 2014 Kat Collier rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: Anyone seeking more awareness on the effects of toxins we introduce to our own bodies
Recommended to Kat by: Received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads
 photo Simonscat_zps0e9a5956.jpg

3 1/2 Stars (maybe 4)
I received the book for free through Goodreads First Reads.

More and more of us are becoming aware of the global epidemic of health problems due to the foods and products we use daily. The world is finally beginning to open their eyes to the horrors we have inflicted upon our bodies all these years and never knew to question our poor health. Even those who consider themselves in good health most often have common ailments they regularly treat with over the counter medicine.

H
Audrey Grant
Thank you for choosing me! With my mess issues of the last 26 years I REALLY WANT TO READ IT!

This wasn't a quick and easy read, but if you are looking for answers to health problems that have hounded you for years and the Dr's have thrown up their hands at a loss and you are just EXISTING...it is worth the time to read. It will be a book to go back to for gleaning information, facts and reminders from for a long time! Thank you for picking me and sending it to me to read. It was much needed!
Lindsay
I received a copy of this book as part of Goodreads' First Reads program in exchange for an honest review.

First, let me begin by stating that I agree with the overall premise of the book that what we put into our bodies has a huge impact on our overall health. If you put toxins into your body, the result is certainly going to be symptoms of toxicity. So any constructive criticism I provide is not based on a difference of opinion or disbelief of the author's claims.

The author, a self-professed j
Ana Hovhannisyan
Amazing. Me being a fan of Dr Gregory House I am completely into different kinds of disease and their warnings. Just like this book! I love it. Second part should come out!!
Lynn
Lynn added it
Nov 25, 2014
Casey Chapman
Casey Chapman marked it as to-read
Diana
Diana marked it as to-read
Peggy
Peggy marked it as to-read
Renee
Renee marked it as to-read
Jackie Wolfred
Jackie Wolfred marked it as to-read
Bailey Walker
Bailey Walker marked it as to-read
Holly
Holly marked it as to-read
Stephanie
Stephanie marked it as to-read
Paula
Paula marked it as to-read
Tandi Rios
Tandi Rios marked it as to-read
Mary Hastings
Mary Hastings marked it as to-read
Travis Lloyd
Travis Lloyd marked it as to-read
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Georgia Lytton
Georgia Lytton marked it as to-read
Michelle Willms
Michelle Willms marked it as to-read
Laurie Strebe
Laurie Strebe marked it as to-read
Micielle
Micielle marked it as to-read
Ashley Pearson
Ashley Pearson marked it as to-read
Erika
Erika marked it as to-read
Rosanna-Michelle
Rosanna-Michelle marked it as to-read
Jessica Lytton
Jessica Lytton marked it as to-read
Paulina
Paulina marked it as to-read
Vickie
Vickie marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Wivenhoe Park
  • Sam the Cat: and Other Stories
  • Light Shining In The Forest
  • Pwning N00bs: The PC Gamer's Guide to Hardware, Strategy, and Tactics
  • The Kickstarter Handbook: Real-Life Success Stories of Artists, Inventors, and Entrepreneurs
  • The Trauma Tool Kit: Healing PTSD from the Inside Out
  • Promise Land: My Journey Through America's Self-Help Culture
  • (Help yourself to a) Blue Banana: Awakening your eyes to art, design and visual living
  • The Dallas Cowboys: The Outrageous History of the Biggest, Loudest, Most Hated, Best Loved Football Team in America
  • Night Garden
  • Letters to Mom
  • Perfect Is Overrated
  • The Forced Redundancy Film Club
  • Denting the Bosch: A Novel of Marriage, Friendship, and Expensive Household Appliances
  • The Ninth Avatar
  • One-Dish Vegan: More than 150 Soul-Satisfying Recipes for Easy and Delicious One-Bowl and One-Plate Dinners
  • Marilyn & Me: A Photographer's Memories