Messenger Between Worlds

Messenger Between Worlds

4.62 of 5 stars 4.62  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Overview:

Kristy Robinett, an Abnormally Normal Psychic Medium, shares her incredible journey of being born able to communicate with spirits. She shares her own insecurities and struggles with trying to live a normal life with an abnormal ability.

For years Intuitive Coach Kristy Robinett stayed undercover due to her Lutheran background, but after a heart to heart with her...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published April 23rd 2012)

Kim H.
Kristy Robinett shares her story of growing up with special abilities. The stories of her childhood experiences of feeling different and often alienated from her peers and family members were heart wrenching at times, but, sadly, seem to be the norm for those with such abilities.

As a believer in the afterlife as another, different realm of reality where life continues, I also believe that there are people who are more sensitive to those who have passed on but who may linger close to the living....more
Laura Bredeson
Could not put it down. A very personal account of how her gift came to light. I absolutely loved reading this book. Keep up the good work, Kristy!
Elizabeth Ballard
I really liked this book and appreciate the author letting us in on her "crazy" life.
Linda Scott
Renowned psychic medium, Kristy Robinett, soon to be released latest book, Messenger between the Worlds: True Stories from a Psychic Medium, is a memoir of her life and the strength and courage for her to recognize the gift she had been given. Unlike others, she shares her gift to help others and wants all to understand their own special gifts whatever they may be.

Her book not only explains the stories of her life and acceptance, but it gives readers an incite into their own lives. Her struggle...more
Jessica C
For more of my reviews, visit my blog Such A Novel Idea!

*I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley in return for an honest review.*

What struck me most about this novel is that it was like sitting down and hearing a friend tell their (albeit painful) life story. I was able to connect emotionally with the author, especially as she was growing up and becoming a mom. So, on a personal level, she was able to connect with me as a reader.

I requested this novel because of the paranormal aspe...more
Kate
I LOVED this book! It is very well written. She takes you through her life and what it's been like for her with her gift. You might think how great it would be, but she writes honestly about her struggles with her gift and her life and how she's triumphed. She makes her story relevant to everyone and provides examples of visitations and clients with various messages that everyone can relate to. It was fascinating and I'd love to read more-so I'm ready for another book!
Nick
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is a memoir of the author accepting her psychic/medium abilities. She comes across very honest and doesn't sugar coat her often painful story. It felt like sitting and taliking with an old friend. I have met the author and heard her speak so does that cloud my judgment? Maybe...
Amy Jo
I received a free copy through First Reads, and I loved it! I think I finished it in two days. There were interesting and creepy stories told, but also thought provoking life lessons. It's a good reminder not to hide from your gifts, but embrace them in order to help others.
Aisling Van dam labauve
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was fun to read but doesn't come across as overly sugary or unbelievable. The author seems like a kind hearted person who truly wishes to help others along their life paths.
Amy Elaine
What a comforting book. Not only does it contain interesting anecdotes about spirits she's interacted with, the story of her personal life contains a great deal if inspiration.
Chadandkristin Grant
Chadandkristin Grant is currently reading it
Apr 09, 2014
Rosanne Podmore
Rosanne Podmore marked it as to-read
Mar 20, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Dec 29, 2013
Dale Paine
Dale Paine marked it as to-read
Nov 10, 2013
Vanessa Bradley
Vanessa Bradley marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Shauna
Shauna marked it as to-read
Oct 20, 2013
Carohn
Carohn added it
Oct 17, 2013
Janice
Janice added it
Oct 14, 2013
Charisse Murray
Charisse Murray marked it as to-read
Veronica
Veronica marked it as to-read
Kathie Simpson Craig
Kathie Simpson Craig marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2013
Kristy Robinett (Livonia, MI) is a professional psychic medium. In addition to giving readings and teaching workshops, she uses her psychic skills to assist with police investigations. Kristy lectures across the country and has appeared on Fox News, ABC News, and Coast to Coast. She is also the author of Ghosts of Southeast Michigan and Michigan’s Haunted Legends and Lore, both from Schiffer Publi...more
More about Kristy Robinett...
Ghosts of Southeast Michigan Michigan's Haunted Legends and Lore Higher Intuitions Oracle Forevermore: Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe

“Sometimes what you fear the most to do is the very thing that will set you free.” 2 likes