Start by marking “Messenger Between Worlds” as Want to Read:
Messenger Between Worlds

Messenger Between Worlds

4.63 of 5 stars 4.63  ·  rating details  ·  51 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Overview:

Kristy Robinett, an Abnormally Normal Psychic Medium, shares her incredible journey of being born able to communicate with spirits. She shares her own insecurities and struggles with trying to live a normal life with an abnormal ability.

For years Intuitive Coach Kristy Robinett stayed undercover due to her Lutheran background, but after a heart to heart with her...more
Kindle Edition
Published (first published April 23rd 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Messenger Between Worlds, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Messenger Between Worlds

Kim H.
Kristy Robinett shares her story of growing up with special abilities. The stories of her childhood experiences of feeling different and often alienated from her peers and family members were heart wrenching at times, but, sadly, seem to be the norm for those with such abilities.

As a believer in the afterlife as another, different realm of reality where life continues, I also believe that there are people who are more sensitive to those who have passed on but who may linger close to the living....more
Laura Bredeson
Could not put it down. A very personal account of how her gift came to light. I absolutely loved reading this book. Keep up the good work, Kristy!
Elizabeth Ballard
I really liked this book and appreciate the author letting us in on her "crazy" life.
Linda Scott
Renowned psychic medium, Kristy Robinett, soon to be released latest book, Messenger between the Worlds: True Stories from a Psychic Medium, is a memoir of her life and the strength and courage for her to recognize the gift she had been given. Unlike others, she shares her gift to help others and wants all to understand their own special gifts whatever they may be.

Her book not only explains the stories of her life and acceptance, but it gives readers an incite into their own lives. Her struggle...more
Jessica C
For more of my reviews, visit my blog Such A Novel Idea!

*I received this book from the publisher via NetGalley in return for an honest review.*

What struck me most about this novel is that it was like sitting down and hearing a friend tell their (albeit painful) life story. I was able to connect emotionally with the author, especially as she was growing up and becoming a mom. So, on a personal level, she was able to connect with me as a reader.

I requested this novel because of the paranormal aspe...more
Kellie Wolking-kaefring
Great book, makes you understand the author.
Kate
I LOVED this book! It is very well written. She takes you through her life and what it's been like for her with her gift. You might think how great it would be, but she writes honestly about her struggles with her gift and her life and how she's triumphed. She makes her story relevant to everyone and provides examples of visitations and clients with various messages that everyone can relate to. It was fascinating and I'd love to read more-so I'm ready for another book!
Nick
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It is a memoir of the author accepting her psychic/medium abilities. She comes across very honest and doesn't sugar coat her often painful story. It felt like sitting and taliking with an old friend. I have met the author and heard her speak so does that cloud my judgment? Maybe...
Amy Jo
I received a free copy through First Reads, and I loved it! I think I finished it in two days. There were interesting and creepy stories told, but also thought provoking life lessons. It's a good reminder not to hide from your gifts, but embrace them in order to help others.
Aisling Van dam labauve
I thoroughly enjoyed this book. It was fun to read but doesn't come across as overly sugary or unbelievable. The author seems like a kind hearted person who truly wishes to help others along their life paths.
Amy Elaine
What a comforting book. Not only does it contain interesting anecdotes about spirits she's interacted with, the story of her personal life contains a great deal if inspiration.
Aj
Aj marked it as to-read
Oct 06, 2014
Katherine Shampr
Katherine Shampr marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Carolyn Smith
Carolyn Smith marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2014
Leah
Leah marked it as to-read
Mary Rickman-simmons
Mary Rickman-simmons is currently reading it
Susan Vert
Susan Vert marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2014
  • The Complete Illustrated Encyclopedia of Magical Plants, Revised: A Practical Guide to Creating Healing, Protection, and Prosperity using Plants, Herbs, and Flowers
  • The Whisper of Your Soul
  • Fragrance & Wellbeing: Plant Aromatics and Their Influence on the Psyche
  • Mind-Body Workbook for Anger: Effective Tools for Anger Management and Conflict Resolution
  • Our American Awakening
  • History's Worst Dictators: A Short Guide to the Most Brutal Rulers, From Emperor Nero to Ivan the Terrible
  • The Fulfillment of All Desire: A Guidebook for the Journey to God Based on the Wisdom of the Saints
  • How to Win at Everything: Even Things You Can't or Shouldn't Try to Win At
  • African Nights: True Stories from the Author of I Dreamed of Africa
  • 60 Second Self-Starter: Sixty Solid Techniques to get motivated, get organized, and get going in the workplace.
  • Christian Controversies: Seeking the Truth
  • Shaman Stone Soup: True-Life Stories That Show Miracles Can Happen to Anyone!
  • Para-News: UFOs, Ghosts, Conspiracy, Cryptids and More
  • The Darkest Lullaby
  • Tiny Buddha's Guide to Loving Yourself: 40 Ways to Transform Your Inner Critic and Your Life
  • God Bless America: Strange and Unusual Religious Beliefs and Practices in the United States
  • L'Immortalite: Madame Lalaurie and the Voodoo Queen
  • Lincoln in the World: The Making of a Statesman and the Dawn of American Power
Kristy Robinett (Livonia, MI) is a psychic medium and author who began seeing spirits at the age of three. When she was eight, the spirit of her deceased grandfather helped her escape from a would-be kidnapper, and it was then that Robinett realized the Other Side wasn't so far away. As an adult, she was often called upon by the local police department to examine cold cases in a new light and from...more
More about Kristy Robinett...
Forevermore: Guided in Spirit by Edgar Allan Poe Ghosts of Southeast Michigan Higher Intuitions Oracle Michigan's Haunted Legends and Lore

“Sometimes what you fear the most to do is the very thing that will set you free.” 2 likes