Start by marking “Hollywood Ever After (Red Carpet, #1)” as Want to Read:
Hollywood Ever After (Red Carpet, #1)

Hollywood Ever After (Red Carpet #1)

3.65  ·  Rating Details  ·  530 Ratings  ·  54 Reviews
Published May 8th 2012 by InkSpell Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Hollywood Ever After, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Hollywood Ever After

Emily
It took one single moment for Claire to leave her abusive marriage, she had reasoned all the reasons she couldn't leave, but never the reason she could. For her birthday Claire visits a friend in Los Angeles, for the first time in a long time she feels free, a new person ready to venture into the world. Not expecting to attend a big Hollywood premiere, Claire only takes a second for an embarrassing moment of crashing into Hollywood’s hottest new star Josh Wiley.

Josh is entranced by the woman in
Allison Collins
Mar 25, 2012 Allison Collins rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
“Hollywood Ever After” is a smashing good read about a woman finding herself after a disastrous marriage. On her first day of vacation in Hollywood, she attends a red carpet premiere and meets a dashing movie star. The last thing Claire expects to find is a man while on vacation, but the attraction between the two flares instant and hot.

Can she learn to trust again? Can she believe in happily ever after? Or will her past rise up and destroy her chance at love.

Sasha Summers has once again creat
Marissa
Aug 05, 2012 Marissa rated it it was amazing
Wow. This is what came to mind, after I finished Sasha Summer's beautiful story. I want to mention first that I love to connect with the characters, and see how they can be relatable to the readers, and to me there were relatable issues here. I definitely felt for Claire. She has been through a lot in her only thirty-five years of living. She has two wonderful children, an abusive ex-husband who just can't seem to let go of Claire, nor his family; but then there is the movie star, Josh Wiley. Oh ...more
Tessamari ♥Many Waters...♥ ~ Sweet Spot Book Blog
3.5-3.75 Stars

Only in Hollywood…

…could a story like this happen, that and in novels, which is just fine by me. A thirty-five year old, mother of two, heads off to L.A. to visit her close friend. She attends a Hollywood movie premier, almost trips, but who catches her before she falls? Only the new Hollywood “it” boy. Paparazzi cameras flashing, but Josh and Claire were in their own world. Just like that, they were smitten. Instant love, indeed.

Claire is a survivor. Recently divorced from her ex
Casea Major
Jul 13, 2012 Casea Major rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was an exciting, romantic read that tackles a very heavy subject.

Claire is trying to move on with her life, away from the stigma of being a victim of domestic violence and away from the scars. But her ever present ex-husband doesn't want that to happen.

Until Claire's brother sends her on a vacation to Hollywood where she can get away from who she is at home and get back in touch with who she used to be - before kids, before marriage.

She meets Josh - Hollywood's "it" guy and the sparks fly b
Arlena
Author: Sasha Summers
Published By: InkSpell Publishing
Age Recommended: Adult
Reviewed By: Arlena Dean
Rating: 5

Review:

"Hollywood Ever After" by Sasha Summers was a real good read; that involves Claire, her family, friends and Josh Wiley. This story is of a thirty-five year old mother of two, that has a abusive ex-husband who doesn't understand the word NO and also a wonderful mother. Claire is sent on a birthday holiday vacation in L.A. to visit with her best friend and it is there that she meets
E
May 19, 2012 E rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Hollywood Ever After is about starting over and overcoming difficult moments in life.

This book was great. Claire is a divorced mom who is trying to continue with her life after being in an abusive marriage. The story starts in Hollywood and Claire meets Hollywood heartthrob Josh. They start a relationship that some bumps in the road but fight to overcome them.

I really enjoyed this book. It sucked me in from the beginning, no dull moments.
Definitely a must read!
Lee Anne - OMG! It's TOOOOO Cold!

Happy Endings are for fairy tales. Or the movies. Not for real life. At least, not in Claire’s life. Even though she’s starting over, she knows better than to want too much this time. But when she falls, literally, into the strong arms of Hollywood’s ‘it’ boy Josh Wiley, Claire’s in for some surprises. Her plans for rest and relaxation are forgotten as one incredible night with Josh becomes two… And her heart begins to want him as much as her body. Will two kids, one bastard ex-husband, and Jos
Autumn Review
Jul 22, 2012 Autumn Review rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: blog-tours, review
You know, I wasn't really sure what I was expecting when I got this book for review, but what I can tell you is that I was really pleased with it. I thought it would be a sweet little love story about a woman with a complicated life, falling in love with a movie star. Was I right? Yes and no.

Claire is battered and broken. However, she's also strong and determined to make her life better. She is not a victim. Despite the issues and trauma she's had, she makes a true effort to find happiness with
Pamela
Jul 10, 2012 Pamela rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Claire has spent the last two years, following her divorce, trying to move on from the violent history with her ex-husband. When her brother sends her on a vacation to visit a friend who's making a name for herself in the movie industry, Claire unexpectedly meets the newest Hollywood heart-throb at his movie premiere.

Josh Wiley, while walking the red carpet, just happens to be nearby when Claire stumbles and almost falls. From the moment he catches her, he can't take his eyes off her. And he'll
Holly

May have slight spoilers.

In Hollywood Ever After by Sasha Summers we meet Claire, her family, and Josh Wiley.

Josh Wiley is a movie star—an up-and coming one and young and hot to-boot. Which is why ordinary divorcee Claire never thought he would give her a second glance, but he does, more than one in fact.

Claire is a mother of two, with an abusive ex-husband and mother who loves her. She has been though a lot in her life, but ever since her vacation to L.A. she is starting to find herself again
Books Mom
Nov 27, 2012 Books Mom rated it really liked it
He’s a movie star, she’s an abused, divorced mother of two. They meet when she makes a trip to Hollywood to spend some time with an old school friend. This friend has all kinds of connections in Hollywood, and introduces her to Josh. There is an instant connection between them. This sounds unlikely doesn’t it? Yet, this author makes it real and believable.

I started reading expecting this story to be a rather typical romance. It isn’t. After the first couple of chapters, it becomes apparent that
Jody
Nov 13, 2012 Jody rated it it was amazing
Hollywood Ever After by Sasha Summers draws a reader in on many different levels. First and foremost is the satisfyingly sweet yet sexy romance between an older woman/younger man. Claire's just gotten out of an abusive marriage which has left her with self-esteem issues, amongst other scars. She can't understand why the extremely hot and sexy young actor Josh would want her but he totally wins her (and us readers) over with his heartfelt compliments and unquestionable support. Their relationship ...more
Maeling
Sep 14, 2012 Maeling rated it liked it
Based on the title and cover, I kind of expected it to be a fun, light-hearted read so it was a bit unexpected on how much it went into spousal abuse. Although, unexpected, it did give the book more depth, but I felt like the book fell flat in the end. I can't pinpoint exactly what it is but I felt like it's missing something. I wanted just a bit more to hold on to.
Vanessa
Jun 18, 2012 Vanessa rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Such a sweet story. For this being her second published romance novel, it's so sweet. Makes me think I can find someone in Hollywood.

This reminded me of some of my favorite Lifetime movies, Flirting with Forty, the one with Heather Locklear. I just found out the author was writing a holiday sequel to it, and I am anxiously awaiting to read it! Great job Sasha!
Jolene
Jul 17, 2012 Jolene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: contemporary
This was a fun and sexy read. I fell in love with hero. It starts as a sexy fantasy that leads into a real life change. A mother of two gets a break from real life and falls into the arms of an upcoming Hollywood star. The only problem? He wants more. He is smart enough to know the real thing when he sees it. The story becomes a true family adventure.
Umaiya .Sayi
Mar 27, 2014 Umaiya .Sayi rated it really liked it

Oh them feeeels!!!

God! i dont think ive lost this goofy grin since i started to read this book

My mind is completely blown!!!

I remember not too long ago reading a book with a relatively similar plot. I absolutely LOVED that book, so i had some reservations with reading this one. Mostly i was just concerned about comparing the two way too much.
Safe to say ABSOLUTELY NO THOUGHTS disturbed me while reading this, let alone thoughts of A Humble Heart :P

My Josh

My Claire

Them ;)

Moving on. . . :P

This is
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
Sep 18, 2012 Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~ rated it really liked it
This ened up being a super sweet love story. Josh was an awesome leading man - he never wavered in what he wanted - and gave his whole heart, right from the beginning. Clair was great too - brave and strong. Very sweet and satisfying story.
Sasha Summers
Mar 22, 2012 Sasha Summers rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Hollywood Ever After is a playful, sexy, yet heartfelt contemporary romance about a woman finding herself, and true love, in the most unlikely place - Hollywood.
Cocktails and Books
4.5 stars.

Claire is spending her birthday with her best friend, Assistant Director, Shannon, in Los Angeles. It's a chance for her to decompress and have time to herself. Finally free from her abusive husband, it's time for her to spread her wings and just be Claire. Who would have though one little Hollywood premiere would change a Texas school teacher's life?

Josh Wiley meet Claire as he rescues her from tripping on the red carpet. From the moment these two look into each other's eyes, the pag
Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* .
Dec 19, 2012 Hazel G. (I ♥ Mancandy) *Craves the Angst Reviews* . rated it really liked it
Recommends it for: adult,contemporary - romance readers
Hollywood Ever After is a Contemporary-Romance and the first in the Red Carpet series written by Sasha Summers. I read this as a R2R with The Knights of the Round Table. As always, a special thank you to the mods and author for allowing me to participate.

4.5 stars!
Fantastic Read! I thoroughly enjoyed every moment of this book!

The Review:
This book was a sweet, romantic and wonderful read. I was entranced with this love story and just couldn’t put it down.

Josh Wiley is an up and coming movie
Niina
Hollywood Ever After is a beautiful love story of a woman with an abuse past, blooming while spending a birthday weekend in Hollywood with her producer friend and meeting a striking movie heartthrob who ends up being more down to earth than the norm glitz of Hollywood.

The plot was good, contemporary romance with a little suspense twist. The twist being Claire's abusive and controlling ex-husband who doesn't take liking to Claire looking happy and dating Josh and harassing her for it. Also I usua
Shelley
Jul 21, 2012 Shelley rated it it was amazing
Shelves: contemporary
4 1/2 stars

Hollywood Ever After is a first person contemporary romance featuring an older woman/younger man scenario and is set mainly in Los Angeles and for a few chapters in London.

Claire has come out of an abusive marriage and is starting to get her life together after her divorce. She travels to Hollywood to spend a few days with her friend, Shannon who works in the movie industry. Shannon treats Claire to some new clothes to wear to the premiere of a movie and this is where she meets Josh,
Jodie (Books for Company)
Apr 29, 2013 Jodie (Books for Company) rated it it was amazing
www.booksforcompany.com
In Short
- Hollywood Ever After has very strong characters who completely make the book.
- I very quickly got into the book and struggled to put it down.
- Josh, the main male character, is very swoon worthy.

In Long
I have to admit that when I started Hollywood Ever After I thought it was going to be a sweet romance and a nice easy read. Hollywood Ever After definitely has a sweet romance in it but it is also so much more.

I became addicted within the first chapter; Claire st
D.C.
Jul 06, 2012 D.C. rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
ABOUT THE BOOK:
Sandhya
Read my original review in my blog: Book Review: Hollywood Ever After

Recently, i have become a big fan of celebrity romances. Whenever i see one, i just add it to my goodreads bookshelves. Hollywood Ever after was one of the book i just added when i read synopsis of a celebrity hero in love with a divorcee.
The story was predictable, not at all realistic...a complete fantasy romance , something a fairy tale romance, and thatsy i loved the book and enjoyed it whole heartedly. A single praise for t
Lauren at Live Read and Breathe Reviews
4.5 Stars

I thought this book was great! It was a sweet read with some predictability but a great read.

Claire has had some tough times being a victim but once she meets Josh and finds out what true love is she becomes a survivor.

Josh is awesome and I think he will have to be one of my book boyfriends one Monday. The locations in this book make you want to visit those places and chase dragons and sunsets.

This book was well written. I am a super big fan of the hollywood/celebrity type books and
Mystique
Jul 18, 2012 Mystique rated it it was amazing

Loved, loved, loved this story. Sasha really captures Claire's (heroine's) struggle with trying to leave an abusive relationship behind versus believing her own self-worth and allowing love into her life again.
The chemistry between Josh and Claire is incredible and the secondary characters are a lovely mix of innocence and comic-relief.
Well done!
Meidinah Lisa
Aug 17, 2012 Meidinah Lisa rated it really liked it
So, Josh is too perfect and Claire was just how she is...
its cool...I love all the character..how the children interact with the adult (I love that part too much)...
so rare an author can mix the adult and children and not feelin awkward..
Overall,this is a beautiful story, so much how the title named..
Good reading..
Jess
Nov 08, 2012 Jess rated it really liked it
Check out my review, two teasers, and an excerpt during and after my blog tour stop on November 8, 2012 - http://frommetoyouvideophoto.blogspot.com/2012/11/blog-tour-feasted-on-hollywood-ever.html
What was the green Dragon Tail they saw at the hills? 3 5 Apr 17, 2013 12:54AM
InkSpell Publishing: Cover Reveal - Hollywood Ever After 5 8 Apr 01, 2012 06:09PM
  • A Night Of Redemption (Night, #2)
  • The Red Bikini (Sandy Cove, #1)
  • Keeping Pace
  • The Royal Marriage Arrangement
  • My Life With The Movie Star
  • My A-List Boyfriend
  • The Taming of Mei Lin (Tang Dynasty, #.5)
  • Loving David
  • The Sergeant's Lady (The Arringtons and Wright-Gordons, #2)
  • Dante's Angel (The Breakers' Bad Boys, #3)
  • Breaking Through the Waves (Hawaiian Crush, #2)
  • Game Plan
  • Stand-In Star
  • Love in the Afternoon (Feeling the Heat, #1)
  • Extremely Famous (Famous, #3)
  • Accidental Texting: Finding Love Despite the Spotlight
  • The Duke in Disguise (Willow Pond, #2)
  • Incidental Happenstance
Sasha is part gypsy. Her passions have always been storytelling, history, romance, and travel. Her first play was written for her Girl Scout troupe. She's been writing ever since. She loves getting lost in the worlds and characters she creates; even if she frequently forgets to run the dishwasher or wash socks when she's doing so. Luckily, her four brilliant children and hero-inspiring hubby are s ...more
More about Sasha Summers...

Red Carpet (5 books)
  • Cordially Invited (Red Carpet, #1.5)
  • Hollywood Holiday (Red Carpet, #2)
  • You Are Invited (Red Carpet, #2.5)
  • Hollywood Homecoming (Red Carpet Series, #3)